Beautiful Eyes.

Infinite Drabbles.

 

~

 

Dongwoo took a glance at Sunggyu; it was such a pity that the latter can’t see the clear vast sky. It holds them both and watches them both, rains on their heads and delivers to them the sun and the moon. However, Sunggyu still smiles through the darkness that he’s been seeing.

 

He thinks about the crazy stretch of time when they were all around in the dust and sun, waiting for something to happen.

 

The memory was still vivid on his mind, when their friends came and went in droves, each trying in his own stumbling way to say goodbye to them.

 

Dongwoo was guilty, for he told them that they’ll be having Sunggyu’s eyes treated when the truth is that he can’t even bring himself to ask for any assistance from helping Sunggyu. He insists that everything will be okay, because for him, Sunggyu still have the most beautiful eyes.

 

As for Sunggyu, he’s still happy in spite the lack of light and image on his sight. Before the day that he and Dongwoo moved towards the other side of the country, Sunggyu had a bad dream. When he woke up, his spine was gooseflesh, and it seemed that his hair was standing straight up. It was four o’clock, and he recalled the dream and stayed awake until the sky began to lighten.

 

He struggled to interpret it, but his mind began to drift, and he found his self chewing on his lip and crumpling his forehead, racing from fantasy to fantasy. It’s all about being in a hospital… the whiteness of the sheets and gowns, the pale green walls… the doctor with his mask on…

 

Sunggyu knows that Dongwoo was just lying when he told their friends that they’ll have his eyes treated, it’s actually just an escape from all the chaos that’s been happening at their place, and Dongwoo’s already tired of it.

 

However, Sunggyu can’t shrug off his curiosity about the result if he ever jump into the opportunity of getting his eyes fixed, resulting a bad dream. But Dongwoo’s pride was much important for the latter, failing on being an ophthalmologist had made a great impact on him, so having Sunggyu be treated by another doctor will be a hard hit for his ego.

 

Which leads to those times when Sunggyu asks Dongwoo if he’ll ever get to see again, the younger will just reply

 

“Hyung, for me, you have the most beautiful eyes in the whole world.”

 

~

A/N: Okaaaay~ Let's just all imagine that Sunggyu lost his sight just a few months or a year ago (that explains the clear description of his dream). OMG Our first ever exam will be next next week!! EHHFGNHFGJHKYIKFGH. OTL. Is this confusing? LOL. If it is, I'm sorry. :D I'm still thinking on what story to write next.. (did you guys saw the new list of stories???) please comment and subscriiiiibe~ Thank you ♥