Algebra.

Infinite Drabbles.

 

 

 

Woohyun's mind is about to malfunction in any time because of Algebra, yes ing Algebra. It's not like he's stupid or something but his mind just can't handle too much Math during that day. While trying to calm and relax himself, he tried his best to recall all of their lessons in Math that included Algebra, but I think his best still wasn't enough.

 

Maybe I was absent when our teacher taught this topic. Woohyun thought. He is now regretting his own decision on not to attend his Math class years ago.

 

"Ugh.. I freaking hate Math and everything that has connection to it." he said to no one in particular, and cried fake sobs.


"Seriously? You hate Math? But, it's the science or you know, branch of knowledge dealing with measurements, numbers and quantities. You mostly need it in your everyday life." A cute guy with glasses who appeared out of nowhere said and chuckled.


This guy is TOTALLY cute and adorable but I definitely don't want to talk about Math-related things right now. Woohyun thought as he stare in awe at the glorious face of the stranger.


The guy suddenly remembered something and said "Oh, how rude of me. I'm Sunggyu, Kim Sunggyu by the way. And you are?" as he held out his oh-so-flawless hand.


"Your future boyfriend." Woohyun directly said, mentally slapped himself, took Sunggyu's hand, and shook it.
 

"Excuse me?" Sunggyu's crescent eyes widened and he seems to be taken back.
 
"Oh, never mind. I'm Nam Woohyun."
 
Woohyun offered Sunggyu a seat and the latter gladly sat beside him.

"So.. Do you need help?" Sunggyu asked and stared at Woohyun with his oh-so-sparkling eyes.


Woohyun can't help but say "Your eyes are very beautiful." softly at Sunggyu.

 

"Sorry?" The other tilted his head out of confusion.

 

"I mean.. Yes.. I-I need help." Woohyun said a little bit loud and it made Sunggyu laugh.

I could use the extra time in getting him on my bed- I-I mean getting to know him better.. Damn. Woohyun thought.

 

 

A/N: This is actually a repost. LOL. I arranged everything since I'm trying to write drabbles again~ Please comment and subscribe if you want to! ^^ Thanks!