Meetings

My Happy Ever After

The two figures came closer to Jessica and Tiffany their features getting more and more clear until they stood right infront of the two frightened looking girls. And loud "YAH!" Could be heard echoing throught the hallways of the school.

 

*Tiffanys POV*

"So you two are the new girls that just transferred, huh?" A booming like voice spoke out first. We were both still stunned at how such angry faces could be on such pretty peopel but I just quickly shook my head yes.

"Cat got your tounges? Why cant you two speak" The other one chimmed in stepping closer to us which caused me to step back also taking jessica.

 

*Nobodies POV*

The two figures smirked as they noticed Jessica and Tiffany scared out of their witts and grabbed onto their arms and dragged them off to a classroom that wasnt used anymore. After throwing them inside one of them locked the door and they just stood there waiting for the two girls to talk.

*Jessicas POV*

Getting sick of this ominous silence I finally decided to speak up "Y-Yah! What are your names and who are you?" I asked them.

"Us?" They said in unison while turning to each and chuckling "You really dont know? Well heres a hint: Not long ago, Passing by us, Lots of screaming girls. That ring a bell?" The red headed one stated looking almost pissed off no wait scratch that he DID look pissed off.

I started thinking about what he said and then a flashback went through my head: Me and tiffany were late and there were a whole lot of screaming girls and two guys........Then I gasped out loud 'THESE TWO ARE THE KINGKAS FROM THIS MORNING' I thought staring at them.

*Kingka #2s POV*

I looked over to the blonde one who just gasped she was pretty and had the same color hair as me. "Judging by that gasp im guessing you figured it out? Maybe your NOT as dumb as I thought". Just then she puffed out her cheeks and stood up.

"At least I dont look like a friggin twig!" She retorted back at me while I just looked stunned 'Scratch that she is SO not cute' I thought looking back over at her.

"Oh yea? Well AT LEAST I can fit into anything given to me" I argued right back with a satisfied smirk. She looked tooken a back by that and balled her hands into fists. She wouldnt DARE hit me?.....Right?

 

[A/N: Aishh~~ I dont like how most of this chapter turned out at all (I may change some of it later on in life) but for now this is all I have. Im really sorry its nighttime while im writing this and im really sleepy but I wanted to update with something because you guys have been waiting so long so thats why its not good >.<, Again sorry D:]