First Day

My Happy Ever After

'Kyaaa! Kevin oppa marry me!!!'

'Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa! Kiseop oppa do meee!!!'

Was all that was coming from the group of girls that surrounded the central gate area where a shiny silver and white car was parked and two very handsom guys, one with dirt blondish medium hair and the other with red hair. They both smiled trying to hide the smugness behind it since they were so used to this type of reaction from the 100% of population of the girls here.

 

-Tiffany POV-

"Hey, hey sicaa. Whats with that huge gathering over there?" I asked her pointing up ahead of us even all the way back here I could hear screaming but it sounded like mumbled alien talk.

"Honestly Tiff, how the heck am I suppose to know either" she replied with a slightly annoyed tone, probably still mad from my recent behavior in the morning.

"Woah there back down kitty cat I was just wondering" Putting my hands up in a defensive state I gave her my best eye smile.

'Merongg' was all she did before we finally got to see what all the hubba baloo was about.

 

-Kiseops POV-

Ahh same old reactions same old group everytime and somehow it never gets old. But seriously girls are so easy to swoon if you have the looks and the money.

"Isnt that right Kevin?" I asked totally forgetting I didnt even say that last part out loud

"......You didnt say anything kiseop........Are you alright today" kevin replied putting his hand on my forehead to check my tempurature

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Was all that bursted out of those fangirls when they saw this. Seriously though do they think this is some kind of yoai manwha or something.

 

-Jessica POV-

I finally think someone other than Tiffany broke my ear drums all the way and it was this group of annoying girls right there. I sighed in despair since I read about something like this before coming to this school. Apparently girls/boys line up outside when they see a kingka or queenka coming and yell for them while they walk in giving them things and such and such. [A/N: I know thats not real its made up reasearch I though of XD] greeeat, guess we will just walk past like its nothing and hope we dont get noticed much.

 

-Nobodies POV-

Jessica had told Tiffany about just walking past and she agreed because she didnt feel like waiting for this little (big) fanclub to disperse. They both stood behind the car and got a good glimpse of the two guys the girls went crazy over. Instantly as if they were twins they both said outloud

"Not bad"

Covering there mouths and laughing that they had the same reaction for a bit they proceeded with the walking. First it started out by moving away from the car then picking up speed Jessica and Tiffany speed walked down the middle past the two kingkas and quickly into the school before anyone could get a word out.

'Who do those es think they are?'

'How could the walk past Kevin oppa and Kiseop oppa like that?'

'Dont they know they just disrespected the kingkas?'

'I got a glimpse of them they are actually a bit prettier than nana and hyoyeon'

'Uh-oh Hyoyeon unni and Nana unni arent gonna like thiis'.

 

[A/N: Ehehe cliff hanger sort of not really but yknow ^^. Anywho second chapter and drama will persue in the next one so dont change that channel because we will be right back with 'All about youu' {sorry I've been watching pops in seoul all about you with kevin, alexander -3- , and Eli too much X3}]