A DATE

Truth and Lies

 

The next day,everything went to normal..and that means that the ice prince is cold..a lot of girls trying to seduce him but he just ignore them and walked off. While Chaerin,she didnt want to see his face or it will remind her about yesterday. 1 week passby and Chaerin is still avoiding eye contact with Jiyong although she thought that Jiyong is always staring at her.... meanwhile,Dara and Youngbae is getting closer and closer..kekeke

"Dara,do you love Youngbae?" Chaerin asked out of the blue. "What??! Um..." Dara hesitated.."No.." Chaerin raised an eye brow to her "Are you sure? Or are you hiding your feelings right now?" "Aniyo~ Bae is nice and a sweet guy but i'm not falling for him,Chae.." Chaerin more "You wouldnt admit it,daroong-ah~ see..your face is blushing!"

Dara covers her face with her hands. Chaerin laughed and both of them went their way home from school. Chaerin knew that Dara denied her feelings. Her eyes are always sparkle when she talked to Youngbae. Chaerin didnt know why Dara denied it. Maybe its because Youngbae is Jiyong's best friend and Dara dont want to hurt Chaerin. If Dara is together with Youngbae,it means that Chaerin have to face Jiyong all the time and Dara knew that it will hurt her. Chaerin shook her head. She wouldnt be upset if Dara and Youngbae are together..in fact..she supports them! Both of them are made for each other. Chaerin grin at the thought of that..

 

 

Everything went smooth and like they used to be at school. Untill one day.......Chaerin and Dara are on their way to school and from afar,they can see a lot of girls crowding. "Tch..still seducing the cold and non-hearted Ice Prince,huh?" Chaerin said. They walked towards the crowd and found jiyong and Youngbae in the middle. Chaerin's jaws drop when he saw Jiyong winked at those fanatic girls. "Mwo??" she exclaimed in a shock tone.

 

 

Jiyong laugh with them and even jokes around the girls. Youngbae just smile and having a little chit chat with his fans.

"Chae...did you saw that?" Chaerin nods and lock her eyas to Jiyong. She didnt even look at Dara when she's talking to her. "This is nonsense.." she thinks. "What is wrong with him? Has he lose his brain or something? He's not like his usual self..its...just like the Valentines day...." Chaerin couldnt agree more with Dara. He does change. She shook her head. "No..he is just playing tricks,Chae..look what he did to you on Valentines. He didnt even remember,huh?" she thought.

Then,both of them continue on walking ignoring those 2 popular guys. "Dara!" Youngbae called. "Oh man...i thought he didnt even saw me." She turns and wave at the mohawk boiy. They had a little conversation while Chae is looking at Jiyong with confused eyes. She stopped looking when she sees Jiyong make eye contact with her. She could hear footsteps coming closer and closer..untill.."Hey,Chae!!" jiyong greeted. She lift up her head and sees Jiyong smiling at her. "Waeyo??" he said and laugh "Your face seems like you've seen a ghost!"

 

 

Chaerin frowned. "Yah!! What are you going to do to me this time,huh??" She shouted. Jiyong's shocked. "Did i do anything wrong,Chae"" He said sincerely,his face seems...sad? Chaerin felt anger building inside her. "Nothing??! How bout the valentines day,huh?" she shouted in her head. "Remember the previous valentines,Jiyong? I made choclates like you've asked and gathered all my courage to give it to you but what did you do?? You pretend that you didnt even know anything!!" Her eyes are looking straightly at Jiyong's,full of hatred.

"I'm sorry,Chae..." he looked at the ground. "But i know how to make it up to you!!" His face lit up again and his smiling widely. "Pfft..stop toying with me,Kwon Jiyong..." she said and walk away. Jiyong grabs her wrist and pull her towards him. Making Chaerin lean on his chest with a shock face. " I'll make it up to you. I'm sorry about that,Chae. but i'll make it up to you. I'll cook lunch and bring it to school tomorrow,arasseo? So,you dont have to bring your pocket money tomorrow...you'll eat my cooking.."

Chaerin didnt know what to say. She cant move her body either. She snapped out of her confusion and was about to push Jiyong when suddenly,he let her go. Chaerin look at Jiyong's face "I promise,Chae.." he said with a smile. Chaerin stared blankly at him and nods.

"Omo,Bae...did you saw that? Jiyong just pull chae into his arm!!" Dara squeeled. "Yup..i saw that.." he smiles. "Whats wrong with him? Before Valentines,he asked her to make choclates for him and when the day comes,he didnt even care about it!!" Dara said with anger. "No one can hurt my wifey!!"  Bae smirked seeing Dara scrunched her nose..so cute....he shook the thought off "You dont know a thing Dara.." he finally replied.

"Pfft..but i had to admit it that they look good together. awww~~ i wish i get a hug like that.." she pouted. "You wanted a hug,Dara?? Ok then....come here!!" He throws his hand out to hug Dara. "YAH!! Get away from me,Bae!!" She runs while giggling. "Awww..why did you run,Dara? come here,come here~~ " He chase after her.

 

 

Then,its about time to go home..Dara and Chaerin went back together as always while Youngbae goes with Jiyong. Today,someone is going to pick them up instead of them driving back home.

"Hey,noona!!" he and Youngbae said when she arrived to take them home. "So hows school?" she asked. "Good..like always~ I've been surrounded by lots of girls!!" He answered and chuckles. She shook her head when he answered..she smiled.."Why are you smiling,noona?" He asked. She giggles "Nothing.." Jiyong looks toward Youngbae with astonish face. Youngbae lifted up his shoulder signing him that he dont know either. "Why do i have a weird nona like you,huh Dami noona??" he asked her and chuckles. Dami smiled back "Me? Weird?? Remember..you're a kwon like noona too,jingyo..." Dami smiled. He smiled back and bit his lower lips as they make their way home.

 

 

Chaerin is in her room walking around thoom,restless. Turning and twisting..lay down on the bed then stand up again. She groans. "AAARGHH! Why did you do this to me,Kwon Jiyong???! Are you playing with my heart now?!" She rolls on the bed. Then stopped when she hears a 'THUD'.........

"Dara,why didnt you knock the window first?" She said while looking at her best friend inside her room, infront of her balcony window. "Mianhae..i just heard you groaned in frustration so i thought that you needed a friend?" she said and raised one of her eyebrows. "So tell me,chae....what happens between you and him at school just now..?" Chaerin told her everything. "Hmmm..he looks sincere and a sorry look was on his face just now." Dara made a conclusion. "I dont know,Dara.....i'm just afraid that he's..you know....." she sighed..

"I dont want to get hurt twice by tha same person..by my EX-crush.." Dara patted her back. "Maybe that he pretends to be an ice prince to see if you really like him or not..? You know..he got a lot of fangirls and maybe his afraid that you would be the same as the other fangirls? They like Jiyong bacause of his looks and he comes from a wealthy family...they dont like him the way he is..." Chaerin look at her..."You're right...ok...i'm going to trust him...lets just see how it goes..."

 

 

 

 

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]

aigoo,aigoo~~ mianhae cause i dint update lately..i'm busy packing my bags..i'm going to London in 4 days!!! YAY!!! i've never been there before and i knbow its snowing.. ._. its going to be cold there....brrrr..so,i wont be updating :( mianhae for that too..anyways..i didnt check my spelling cause i'm rushing..maybe you'll get confused too..sometimes typo can make a new word XD ..sorry...well..thanks for subscribing and commenting to this fic ^^