Chapter 3

Shut Up, and Be Mine.

Thanks for the subscribers and comments <3 
here we go~

 

"Krystal, are you haven't done yet?" Jessica called her sister from out of room.

"wait~" Krystal answered her and about 5 minutes she came out from the room and smiled at her sister.

Jessica smiled at her. "omg, you're so gorgeous."

Krystal chuckled and pinched Jessica's nose. "shut up! I am not." 

Jessica laughed and pinched her both cheeks. "Why? I don't think so."

"hm, I don't know." she answered fast and looked at her sister's eyes deeply.

"Aha, then you're not. okay? okay. so, just end this silly conversation." they both were laughed together.

*suddenly the bells ringing*

"aw! we got a guest? no, maybe guests?" Krystal raised her eyebrows.

"oh yeah, we got it. let me check it!" Jessica ran to the door and opened it.

"Ah! you~!" Jessica's voice raised.

-----------------

Krystal went to the kitchen and made a hot milk. She sat on the dining chair while drinking the hot milk. Actually, she doesn't feel curious about that guest(s).

Suddenly Jessica came into the kitchen and started to make some hot drinks. Krystal watched her sister and asked. "guest?"

"no, but guests." Jessica smiled and continued her work. Krystal nodded and just like 'oh.'

"guess what? we got 2 boys into our home." Jessica winked at her and suddenly Krystal choked while drinking the milk.

"are you kidding me?! mom and dad would get mad at us If they know this! for God sakeness Jessica!" her voice raised up.

Jessica shook her head and chuckled. "are you kidding me? we weren't kids okay."

"okay but-" Krystal's words haven't done yet while Jessica added. "Drag your pretty into the living room and talk to them. right now Miss Jung Soojung."

"but-"

"no way, this is South Korea. you don't need to be worry. they're all polite and I told you. now!"

Krystal pouted and followed her sister's order. she came into the living room and sat on the sofa. She saw a cute guy and the other one a handsome one, and wait... "Yah You!" Krystal shouted at the handsome one.

He chuckled and looked into Krystal's eyes. "Yes, Miss?"

"oh, so Krystal and Myungsoo have met before?" the cute guy asked and get confused.

"Yeah, hyung." Myungsoo chuckled.

"ah, let me introduce myself now. Kim Sunggyu, and I'm your sister's friend in campus. nice to know you Soojung-ah." he smiled widely.

Krystal nodded and keep her stare to Myungsoo. she's like... "What the hell this guy, tsk."

 

-continue-