Chapter 1

Shut Up, and Be Mine.

Actually English isn't my main language. so, I'm sorry If I made some typos and mistakes. Enjoy! :)

San Francisco, California 08:00 AM.

Jung Family's house.

"Krystal, wake up. It's 08:00 AM already!" Mrs. Jung shook her youngest daughter's body gently to make her wake up.

"Hmm mum, I'm still sleepy." Krystal pulled her blanket more to cover almost of her body.

"No Ms. Jung! I told you, wake up now! the airplane won't wait for you pretty girl." She grabbed Krystal to the bathtub in her room.

 

---------------------------------------------------

"Yes mom, I am arrived already in Seoul, Ah Okay mom, What? no, Okaaaay bye Mom, I love you more."
Krystal ended the call and slipped her phone inside her jeans pocket. She took a breath and looked around. she felt so strange right now. Even she had visit Korea before, but it was long time ago. whe she was around 3 and 4 years old.

Damn it! Where's her?! It's late already!

She spoke to herself and walking around the Incheon airport looking for her sister's figure, Jessica Jung.
because too busy looking for her sister. Krystal didn't watch her walk and yeah! 'Bam' her body bumped with someone's.

"Aish!" a guy's voice raised up.

Krystal looked up and saw a guy stood in front of her. the guy stared at her deeply and his face kind of pissed off.

"YA! Stupid!." Krystal spoke in english.

the guy chuckled and raised her head up and made Krystal looked at him.

"WHAT?!" 

"tch, I know you're half Korean, but doesn't mean that I can't speak in English pretty. You bumped me first. and I think you have to say a sorry."

Krystal's face getting heated to heard the guy's words.

"Yeah, I am half American! what? haha. so funny!." she mocked at the guy.

The guy smirked and made his face closer to her.

"but sorry, you were in Korea right now. not America, okay? watch your attitude girl."

He left Krystal and walked away. Krystal made her eyes watched his walks. he mocked at herself.

"Krystal!!!" a familiar sound came to her ears.

and yeah, she found her sister Jessica in front of her right now and hugged her.

"Aigo, I'm sorry baby. I have some works first." 

Krystal pouted. she is too tired and yeah an accident just happened to her with a guy.

"It's okay, just bring me home." suddenly she fell down to the floor.

"Krystal!!!!" Jessica screamed.

-continue-

 

You like it? leave a comment and subscribe. I will be glad so much :)