Angel or Devil, it's my choice > prielfsone

☆☼ Cheerful Sensibility ☾☆ {{Advertisement studio}}

*Five years ago*

“Hyemin ah~” Jongin called your name while walking up to you. “I have something to tell you” He sat down next to you, staring deep into your eyes. “Yes Oppa?” You stared at him with curiosity.

“I know you’re still young but-“ You cut him off before he could continue. “I’m only one year younger than you!” You complained and pouted. He could never resist your beautiful face. “Continue…” You asked him and looked back at his eyes that are full of sincerity again.

He took in a deep breath and continued. “What I’ve wanted to say for a long time is… Hyemin ah, I love you… it might sound cheesy but I really do, will you be mine?” You were frozen, the guy you had a crush on just confessed to you right in front of you.

You came back to reality. “I love you too!” You confessed and gave him a big hug. “I really really really love you Jongin Oppa!” Your smile right now was the brightest he had ever seen.

That’s how it started… under that blossom tree… that you and Jongin called ‘Our Tree’.

Hyemin and Kai loved each other since they were young. What happens when Hyemin gets into an accident and looses her memory. When Hyemin comes back to Korean as Minhee, she will be living with Kai. Will she remember the past with Kai or will she continue the future with Kai's bestfriend Luhan?

Author: prielfsone

Link to fanfic