My First Fight with the Queenka I mean Ex-Queenka!

The Playboy Kingka Meets The Cold Princess [HIATUS]

YOUR POV

* finally its friday no classes tomorrow!!* you thought.

after all the class you go out of the classroom and headed to the restroom. whle you are walking a bunch of girls block you and when you look in to them you see Eunji in front of you while glaring at you.

" I already warned you am I right?" you asked while raising an eyebrow. 

" do you think I am scared of you I only let you pass that time and now its time for my revenge" Eunji said while she and her companions laugh at you. You send them your icy cold glared which immediately shot them up but not Eunji as she continue to laugh at you which made you turn red from anger but it happens to looked like embarrased.

" oh my the face of  the Ice Princess is red are you embarrased!" Eunji said which cause her companion to laugh together with her.

" my face is red not because I am embarrased but the truth is my face becomes only red because of anger so I feel like killing you now!" you said through you gritted teeth with icy cold glare which cause them to stop laughing.

" girls attack her!" Eunji said while her companion is getting ready for he attack you while you send them your famous icy cold death glare together with your evil smirk which cause them to frightened and back out.

"Eunji mianhe but we are afraid to fight her sorry" one of Eunji's companion said and run away together with the rest of the companion leaving Eunji there dumb-founded.

"well, well, well looks like we have to have our one on one foght am I right Eunji?" you said with your sly voice and smirk at the frightened expression of Eunji.

"p-ple-please d-don't h-hurt m-me I-I a-am b-beg-begging y-you!" Eunji said crying while stuttering begging for you to not hurt her.

"well I already give my warning to you but you didn't listen well ok I will not hurt you but I will make your life living hell." you said while dragging Eunji n the center of the hall which caught everyone attention.

" everyone listen to me! starting from now on Park Eunji is not a queenka anymore understand!" you said while smirking at Eunji whose eyes almost pop out of their sockets.

everyone in the hall is as shock as hell because of your announcement while you just smirk being satisfied of whats happening aroung you. you let go of Eunji and walk away leaving everyone dumb-founded there.

*whoever get in my way I will mak their lives as living hell* you thought while smirking to yourself.

 

...........................

end of 3rd chapter......guyz the next chapter will be about jinyoung and YOU o stay tuned!!!!!!!!