My Annoying Sitmate The Playboy Kingka

The Playboy Kingka Meets The Cold Princess [HIATUS]

once you arrived at school you receive glares from the girls while the boys swoon over you. you glared back at the girls and continus your way to your classroom. once you arrived at your classroom you sit in you chair while you examine your homework.

YOUR POV

once you sat in your chair you examine your homework if you have mistakes once you make sure you don't have your mistakes you stare at the sky and wait for Mr. Lee to start the lesson. once again when Mr. Lee walk inside with the kingka the girls scream that made you irritated cause they ruin your morning because of their screams.

" yah shut up" you said to the girls with your death glares and one of the girls or should you say queenka named Eunji walk in front of you and give you a death glare but you immediatedly stand and shot her your icy cold death glare which made her flinch but she rise her right hand ready to slap you which made you very angry and cause all of your classmate except for the kingkas and your teacher get scared because once youget angry no onecan stop youuntil you finish it.

"why will you slap me? to show off to that stupid kingkas that your strong well I am warning you if you don't put your hand down you will regret it" you said through your gritted teeth as you give him your icy cold death glare.

" I am not afraid of you" Eunji said even though the truth is she is already afraid of you.Eunji move her hand so that it will land on your left cheek but you caught her arm and twisted it.

" I already give you my warning but you did not listened to me and now you will fully regreted it but I will give you a last chance whichis you will kneel down in front of me or I will make you fully regretted you chose" you said through your gritted teeth while twisting her arm harder.

" I'm sorry please let me go! I will kneel down in front of you" Eunji said while you let her go and immediately she kneel down in front of you which made the whole class in shock including the kingkas because Eunji is the leader of the queenkas that is why this will spread through the whole school.

" now will you repeat again what you did earlier?" you asked while giving her your death glare.

" no I promise I will never do it again." Eunji said and she stand up immediately while she kept her head down cause of embarassment.

"good you may now take your sit" you said while your taking you sit.

" Mr. Lee you may now continue your class and you stupid kingkas you may now close your mouth and take your sit." you said while giving the kingkas your glare.

End of POV

JINYOUNG'S POV

*once we entered the classroom the girls scream excluding ____. i dont even know whats thid girl problem i mean she dont even care if we are in this world or what.* I thought.

" yah shut up" _____ said and gave those girls a death glare and i dont know what happen next until Sandeul nudge me beside.

" Mr. Lee you may now continue your class and you stupid kingkas you may now close your mouth and take your sit" _____ said while giving us death glares.

* wait what the heck! did she just say that we are stupid kingkas?* I thought which made me really angry.

" yah did you just call us stupid kingkas" I asked her while giving her my glares.

" and what if I said that I am just telling the truth" _____ asked raising her eyebrow and smirking at me.

" take off that smirk of your before I will wipe it off of your face!" I angrily said while giving her my death glare.

" wipe it off if you can!" she said while smirking again which maid me really pissed off.

" ahhhhhhh" I angrily walked outside before I explode there.

End of POV

YOUR POV

* hahaha the face of that kingka is really priceless* you thought while controling your laughter.

" ahhhhhhh" Jinyoung angrily walked outside which made you release your laughter and the rest of the class even the girls and his friends laugh at his priceless face.

 

...............................

 

i hope you enjoy this imagine the priceless face of jung jinyoung hahahaaha. please subscribe and comment. thank you