First Day of School

The Playboy Kingka Meets The Cold Princess [HIATUS]

YOUR POV

"_____-ah wake up you will be late for school" umma said and I wake up.

"arasso umma" I said while fixing my bed.

"_____-ah you wash frist yourself while I will cook food arasso?" umma said while she closed my door and headed to the kitchen while I wash up myself.

after I wash up I headed downstairs and eat the breakfast umma made. after eating I tell our butler to tell our driver to prepare the car while I get my bag. after getting my bag the driver open the door for me and I get inside the car.

after 15 minutes of ride the car arrive at our family school (you own the school). the driver open the door and I walk out. once I walk out whispers and snickers can be heard over the students about me while I just continue to walk to the information to get my timeline. after I get the timeline I went to my first class which is homeroom. as i walk inside the classroom I earned a stares from the boys while glares from the girls. when I caught the girls glaring at me, I send them my famous death glares causing them to back out and lowered their heads thinking that I might hurt them. while I just continue my way to the window side chair and sit. I take a nap while waiting for the teacher to come.

after 10 minutes Mr. Lee the homeroom techer walk to the class together with the kingkas of Seoul University.

" ahhhhhhhhh" the girls screams causing for the boys to rolled their eyes while I woke up irritated.

" yah all of you girls will you shut your mouth before I shut your mouth" I irritated said and glared at them which quited the whole class.

" good you quieted. now will any one of you will make some noise?" I coldly asked and all of them except the boys, kingka and our homeroom teacher shakes their head.

" now may i take my nap again while all of you girls be quiet?" I coldly asked them while glaring at them.

" yes!" they immediately answered afraid that I might get angry.

" good!" I said while I continue my precious nap.

End of POV

JINYOUNG'S P.O.V

" hey hyung do you know that girl?" Sandeul asked while looking at _____.

"no! why?" I said while looking at _____ .

" because she's an interesting girl! what you think of her hyung" Sandeul asked while still looking at _____.

" i don't care about her." I said while looking now to Sandeul.

" hey Sandeul drop the subject about that girl. Let's go to Mr. Lee and asked where are we going to sit" I said while Sandeul just nod and kept looking at _____.

" Mr. Lee where are we going to sit?" I asked and Mr. Lee scan the whole class while the girls pray to be our sitmate.

" Jinyoung you can sit beside _____ the one who is taking a nap while you Sandeul sit beside Jinyoung arasso?" Mr. Lee said while I go to sit beside _____ following by Sandeul.

* so _____ is her name the one who don't even care while we are there in the front and shout and Mr. Lee didn't even scold her after she continue her nap but just continue his lesson* I thought.

End of P.O.V 

after the Mr. Lee finish his lesson your alarmclock alarm signaling the end of the class. you woke up from you nap and go to your next class which is Art and just like what you did on your first subject you also do in the rest of your class until the bell rings signalling the end of the class.

YOUR P.O.V

after the bell rings signaling that its the end of all the class I woke up.

" Mr. Jo are you there already in the gate?" I asked our driver in my phone.

" yes Ms. _____" Mr. Jo said while I fix my things.

" wait me there I am in the corridor already." I said while I hang up my phone.

(you continue to walk without knowing that Jinyoung is following you).

* your an interesting person _____. be ready cause you will be my target!* Jinyoung thought and smirk to himself.

I continue to walk until I reach our driver while our driver open the door for me and I go inside and reach our house. once we reach our  house I take a bath and change my clothes to my pjs.

* what a first day of school* I thought before drifting to my wonderful dreamland.

 

...................

 

 

how is my first chapter? please comment!!!!