Good Girl

The True Lover

SUZY'S POV

 

it's been an hour since i'm searching for The Maine's authographed book. , where is it? yesterday, it says that the books out today. Am i coming too late? is it sold out already? I think I'm going to cry now. This authographed book should be mine. I covered my face, i'm really going to cry now until i see someone, a girl walking and holding the book.

The girl is really pretty, she's as tall as me, wearing a skirt and t-shirt. and now, I'm watching her walking. she kinda looks someone, but who? my brain works really hard now.

"excuse me, where did you find this book?" i asked her, she smiled. her smiles really looks like someone that i know well. Suzy, come on, think!

"i think this book is already sold out. You're The Maine fan, too?" she asked me back, still smiling.

"yeah, well.... what? the book is sold out already? how come?!" i can't believe it. my jaws are like falling down.

"Sulli-a, who you're talking to?" all of sudden, a similar voice, calling her name. oh. my. god. isn't it Taemin voice? who is she? his girlfriend? fiance? sister?

My eyes popped out and my jaws are falling really down. Lee Taemin. with his casual looks, GORGEOUS. is it reality? and she's with this girl, and calls her name really gently. it's just different when he's talking to me.

"this girl again" he said with sarcastic voice. he's holding the autographed book, too. omona, is he The Maine fans too? I started to give him a smile.

"who is this girl, oppa? your girlfriend? she's so pretty" the girl named Sulli (i assumed that she's his sister), gives Taemin a teasing look. it makes my cheeks blushed really hard, and so does he.

"what's your name?" she asked me without waiting for Taemin to reply. She sounds really excited. oh god, one step closer to get Taemin. kekeke. if i could get Sulli's heart, it'd be so easy to get her brother's heart. I smiled without noticing that Sulli is waiting for my answer.

"eonnie?" she flicks her hand through my face, and i finally back to the reality again.

"oh? ne... Bae Suzy. I'm Taemin's classmate. and you?" i smiled really sweet at her, i hope that she could impressed with me and persuade her brother to be my boyfriend. ah, Bae Suzy, you're so brilliant.

"I'm Sulli. Taemin oppa's sister. nice to meet you" she shakes my hand and smile sweetly. i bet she likes me, and i'm pretty sure she'll let me go out with Taemin. kekeke.

"you're The Maine fan, too, Sulli-a?" i try to look sweet at her, she's The Maine fan too!

"yes, eonnie, I am! I'm a fan of John oppa. and you?" she asked me with excitement looks.

"he's not even Korean" i heard Taemin muttering.

"oppa. shut up! then, why you call Kennedy oppa with 'hyeong'?" Sulli pinched Taemin's waist, protest.

"Sulli-a! okay, i will shut up now!" Taemin sounds really scared of Sulli, scared that Sulli will tell his deepest secrets. Sulli smiles again, victory smiles.

"he likes The Maine, too?" i asked, can't believe. she nodded. one step even closer, Suzy.

"eonnie, i will be glad if you can come to my house. it's not really far from oppa's school. you can come home anytime. my oppa will led you. right, oppa?"

"what? i don't want to" Taemin looks really shocked. I grinned, eventhough i'm kinda pissed (well he said he doesnt want to with shocked looks makes me look like an idiot) but, I'm still happy. i feel like Sulli is on my side.

"well, eonnie. you can walk 4 blocks from the school. the blue-painted house with a white fence" she smiled and bowed before Taemin force her to leave me alone.

well, I didn't get the authographed book, but i get my prince's address. gotta be good :D