The Stalker

The True Lover

Taemin sits next to Minho, his bestfriend on the cafetaria. He's hungry, by the way. but, he's just too lazy to get up from the chair and ordering some foods. All of sudden, he sighs heavily. Suzy is coming! Suzy is coming! eottokhae?! he hates her so much, really really much. And, now, she walks closer to Minho and Taemin while bringing the lunch box, for Taemin.

Minho is drooling over her. he's crazy in love with her, and he is expecting that the lunch box is adressed for him. but, like always. he's wrong. Suzy is only smiled for Taemin. And, it's like a nightmare for him.

"here, for you. i cooked you bulgogi with rice. eat this, this is so delicios!" she grins and sits in front of Taemin. Taemin is disgusted, but he couldn't help himself, he's so starving.

"you're so cute when you're eating" she smiles innocently, and he chokes up. Suzy gives him a bottle of mineral water, helping him. he drinks it until the plastic bottle cracks. Suzy and Minho laughs.

"what?" Taemin gives Suzy and Minho a death-glare. Minho decided to act like he didn't know, and Suzy... she pinched his cheeks. Taemin is just groaning, hates it. this is not reality he wanted. he knows, Suzy is pretty with her tall-figure, long hair, and bangs that covered her forehead. But, the problem is that, Suzy always stalks on him.

He decided to left Suzy behind.

"where do you think you're going?" Suzy shouts at him. Taemin stopped his walk, and turn around. "I'm busy. catch you later" and Taemin walks away, with Minho beside him.

And what Taemin doesn't know, Suzy is too happy when Taemin said 'catch you later' she smiles like crazy. it's not a really special words, but when Taemin said that, directly to Suzy. Suzy feels like the butterflies are flying in her stomach. Falling in Love is just really beautiful.