A long phone call.

I think I love you

Hello it’s Park Chanyeol, it’s been a while. This was what happened previously. Baekhyun lost his memory because of me and the only person he forgot was me… Ah, it’s sad, right? The point is that he forgot he loves me and I love him too. Now I have to stimulate his brain and make him remember me, that’s why I asked him to go out with me.

“Earth to Chanyeol! Is there anyone?” I shook my head then nodded. “Oh great! I don’t know you were… looking blankly.”

“It’s nothing, don’t worry. I am always like this!” Baekhyun laughed.

“You are really funny, Channie! And, what you said earlier… that you want to go out with me…”

“Y-Yeah…” I looked at him and he seemed… confused. “I-I mean… maybe if we spend time together and do what we usually do, it can help!”

“Hm… It is a great idea; I’d love to spend time with you!” He was damn cute.

“It is settled then!” I smiled widely which made him chuckled. “Have you plans for this weekend?”

“Nope!”

“Great! Then I will take you to our favorite places, you will love it!”

I put my arm around his neck and we walked to our houses. We talked like before; he was playful and so touchy. This stupid bacon! He didn’t think that I could love him too!? Aish… Anyway, he went home safety, so do I. I went to my room and I fell on the bed. I was so happy, having Baekhyun for me for a whole weekend was the greatest thing I could have in my life but unfortunately for me, I had to wait a week, we were Monday.

After a couple of minutes, I took a shower; brush my teeth, etc, when my phone rang. I picked up the phone while drying my wet hair.

“Hello?” I suddenly heard a panting through the phone. It was very weird and kind of scary.

“Hmm… Chanyeol. I can see you… You are so y with your wet hair…” Oh my god… He is so-… I walked to the curtains and opened them.

“Baekhyun, I know it’s you.” There was a silence in the phone, and then I saw Baekhyun at his window.

“What?! How did you know it was me?!” I laughed then I stuck my tongue.

“I recognized you by your voice… And it is not the first time you do this to me.”

“Really?! I failed… but, I do scared you at the beginning, right?” I could clearly see his smile from where I was.

“Hm… To be honest, your panting was so y and your …” I said in a hoarse voice and I laughed when I saw his pink cheeks.

“W-what are you talking about… Tch!” How amusing… What if…

“Baekhyun, can you see me? I am half-, with just a towel around my lower part. I just went out of the bathroom, all wet~ Do you feel something?”

I showed my body to Baekhyun, waiting for his answer. I was y, and I knew it! My hair were still wet and my body was so perfect. He looked at me, head to toe then blushed hard.

“I-I don’t!” He stuck his tongue. “By the way, you are not the only one who can be y! I am super hot!” I laughed hard which made him boiled.

“You?! Stop joking! I know you wear the pajama with clouds and airplanes on it, how can you be hot and y with that?!” I was laughing so hard that tears were coming in my eyes.

I could hear his cursing through the phone but I was so busy laughing that I didn’t mind. I knew that I hurt his pride and he would do anything to make me stop. He tried before but he couldn’t do it.

“Ahahahah!! B-Baekhyun, my stomach hurts… I-”

“Hmm… C-Chanyeol…” What… Did he just moan or I am imagining things…

“B-Baekhyun?”

“Ah… Chanyeol… I-I’m hard… Ahh…” I looked at him, he was watching me with teary eyes.

“C-Chanyeol… I want you so badly… Hm… What can I do… Ah…” I gulped when I heard what he said.

“Baekhyun, what are you-”

“Ah… I want to come….” Oh my god! He was so damn hot!

Suddenly, he stopped talking and laughed hard.

“Ahahahah! Don’t tell me you fall for it?!” This little er…

“No, I didn’t!” He looked at me and smirked.

“You liar… I was hot and y, even with my pajama!” He laughed and made a V sign with his hand.

“…Yeah, you are right. I’m quite tired right now, let’s talk tomorrow morning!”

“Okay, Good bye Channie~” I hanged up then lied down.

I was so tired, my eyes were slowly closing when I received a message from Baekhyun.

“From: Bacon

Yah Channie… Did I make you ? Kekekeke”

I blushed then replied.

“To: Bacon

You’d love to, right?”

I waited a few seconds then my phone rang.

“From: Bacon

Yes, I do! Good night~ \(^o^)/”

“Aish, this stupid Bacon! He didn’t even know what he does to me! When the person you love moan your name, it is obvious they will be!”

I had a little problem down there but I couldn’t take care of it because walls were thin and my family had sharp ears. I stayed still and slowly fell asleep. The next morning, I was sleeping peacefully when I felt something in my hair then something heavy on me.

“Channie, wake up~ If you don’t wake up, we will be late.” I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Baekhyun on me.

“B-Baekhyun…? What are you doing here?” He was eating his toast and he was leaving bread-crumb on my stomach.

“Your mother told me to wake you… She called you but you didn’t move so she sent me!” He smiled as he pointed at him.

“Oh gosh I am so tired… What-”

I was when I notice our position. I was half- with just my boxer, yeah in the middle of the night I put one, with Baekhyun sitting on my pelvis with his hand on my stomach. Suddenly, I remembered the talk we had yesterday and imagined him in… that kind of situation. You know this “Ah… Chanyeol… I want to so badly…”, and on top of that, he was moving his hips because he was overexcited and moving all the time. It was bad, I mean really bad.

“B-Baekhyun, can you please get off me?” I was blushing and if he stayed on my pelvis like that, rather soon than later, he would feel something hard under him.

“Oh, you want to put on clothes? Okay.” He tried to get off but he slipped and he was falling on the floor and this stupid bacon caught my hand and dragged me down with him.

“It hurts!!! Sorry Channie, I-”

 When we opened our eyes, my face was just a few inches from his and I fell between his legs which looked like his legs were spread for me and the fact I was almost made it awkward. Suddenly, someone banged the door and came in.

“CHANYEOL, I AM BACK-”          

We turned our head to him who was speechless; his hands were up with his case next to him. Then I realized who he was.

“ LAY HYUNG?!” Baekhyun looked at him.

“This guy is Lay hyung?”

“Yes, it’s me. I just went back… I am sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb my little brother making out, I will come back later.”

Baekhyun and I looked at each other then I suddenly moved back. We were blushing, especially Baekhyun who was red like a tomato. Ha stood up then bowed to Lay.

“I-I will wait downstairs… Chanyeol, hurry and get dressed.” He ran out of the room and left me with Lay who was smirking.

“… What?” He laughed then pointed my underwear.

“Is that a hard-“ I slapped his hand then tried to hide it.

“Yah!! Hyung!!” He giggled then sat next to me.

“I was joking but it seemed like it was true!”

“I need to change, I go to the bathroom!” I stood up and walked to it.

“Yeah, and take care of your small thing too!” He laughed then ran off the room.

“It is not small!!!”

Aish… Why is my life like this?

 

_______________

 

Hey guys, I am back! It has been a while since I upload the previous chapter... I had no inspiration and maybe you notice it but now I am good! I hope I will upload soon, I am quite busy at school right now.

Leave comments and suggestions, I am always happy to read them and who knows, maybe you'll see them in my story :) Well, the thing is when I don't get comments when I write a chapter, it's like I write crap and I am so stressed, "They don't like it?..." or "Maybe they think it's boring and they want me to stop soon and that's why they say nothing?!" Anyway, I don't even know if people read that and you probably just wait for the next chapter to see if I don't fail again... Anyway, I am happy that people enjoy it, even if I have 1 follower left, I would try my best for him ! and the other who think it's boring... Try to write a story and you will see.

Love my follower <3 Bye Bye~