Baekhyun in a nightclub?!

I think I love you

Ahhh.... Baekhyun what did you do to me? When I closed my eyes, I could see his crying face and his words were hauting me. When I came back to my classroom, I sat on my chair and stay quiet. Outside, it was hot and sunny, I could see Baekhyun with his new friends, smiling to them.

" Hey! WHHASSSUP Chanyeol? " It was one of my classmate. When I wasn't with Baekhyun, I often talk to him. He was handsome and perfect. Tall, slim with blond hair. He was Chinese and the most beautiful guy in our school, he received at least one love letter everyday.

" oh... there is something bothering me... " I replied, " Can I ask you some advice? ". He sat next to me, surprised because it was the first time I was asking such a thing.

" What would you do if one of your best friends you know since you're a child... confessed to you? You has always saw this person as a friend..." . I thought and said with a serious face.

" hm... Tell her you are sorry and you only see her as a friend." His answer was direct.

" And..." I added, " if this person haunt you 'till you can't think about everything else! You see his crying face whenever you close your eyes and you miss his smile and-" He stopped me with his hand, sighed and replied.

" Yah Chanyeol! Are you blind? It's obvious you love her!! You're easy to understand... " . He stopped and continued with a beautiful smile " Oh my God, Park Chanyeol loves someone!!! Who is she? Have I seen her before? " He were asking too many questions and his voice was increasing.

" Oh wait... One of your best friend?... I know you don't have any girl friend so... Oh I know who HE is, IT'S BAEKH-" I hit him on his head and looked at him with a don't-say-it-or-I-kill-you face. " Outch... Yahhh! How could you hit me like this? How dare you!?... Whatever, tell him what you feel as soon as possible! " His advice was good and I decided to do what he told me.

After class, I phoned him several time but he never answer. I left messages, looked for him from my window but in vain. Suddenly, my phone rang. I was happy but my smile disappeared when I saw it was Kris. He asked me if I wanted to go in a new nightclub called " EXOclub " and I agreed. When I reached the nightclub, I saw Kris. He looked like a actor from those Hollywood films.

After we entered it, we went to the bar for few drinks. I was daydreaming when I noticed some guys at the back of the club, one of them looked like Baekhyun. Same haircut, same eyes, probably same height and same bracelet.... SAME BRACELET?! Impossible, it was a gift from me for his 16th birthday, custom-built and handmade. I went to him and I found a drunk Baekhyun.

" Uh? Channie~ ... What are you doing here?" I was furious.

" What are YOU doing here?! Since when do you go to that kind of place? And-" Baekhyun put his glass violently on the table.

"Shut up!! I do what I want. I am not a kid anymore..."'

" What are you saying? Are you druunk??! "

" No, I'm not. " Yes he was and these empty bottles on their table were the proof.

" Ok, maybe I am a liiiiiiittle drunk, so what? What are you doing to do? You're not even my boyfriend or else..." He was acting weirdly. His eyes were now looking at the floor. They were closed and he was snoring... What, snoring?! Yeah, this idiot fell asleep with a glass of beer in his hand.

" You're Park Chanyeol right?" said his friend next to him. " I think you can take him home, this idiot drank too much and I think you and I know why." He smiled and put him in my arms.

" What's your name?" He was the guy who was holding Baekhyun last time.

" Kim Jong In, but my friend call me Kai. Take care of him! " He chuckled and left.

I arrived in front of our house but I knew his mother would kill him if she see his son like this so I took him to my house. After telling his mother that he stay with me tonight, I came back to my room saw Baekhyun who was undressing.

" Yah Yah Yah Baekhyun, what are you doing? " He was looking at me as if my question was stupid.

" It's too hot here~ I can't bear it! " His tee-shirt was on the floor and he was undoing his belt. I ran to stop it but I slipped and crashed on the half- boy... Since when was he so beautiful?His white skin was so soft and-

" Channie? What are you- " I realized I was touching his cheek unconsciously. I moved back .

" Oh sorry.... I didn't mean to- " Suddenly, his gesture changed. He pushed me and he was now on top of me.

" Channie... I'm sorry. I know it's because of me we are in bad term, because of my in' feelings for you. I know it's disgusting, having a guy, your best friend in love with you. I tried hard to stop them, very hard but I couldn't. " He was squeezing my shirt, shaking and tears started to fall. It wringed my heart to see that. "Channie, I can't be with you anymore. I-It's too painful and it hurts so much that it's unbearable. I'm tired, make it stop, please... Channie, I-"

I put my arm around his neck and hugged him as strong as possible. He tried to push me but I tightened my hug when he did.

"Yah, don't cry, you know I hate it." He was still crying and his hands were gripping my shirt so hard that I couldn't move. He quickly fell asleep and his snoring were like a lullaby to my ears. It's was so great, I could stay like this forever.

" Baekhyun-ah... Can you hear me?", the only answers I receives were his slight snoring. " There is something I want to tell you when you will wake up... Good night Baekhyun." That said, I tightened the hug and slowly fell asleep.

I think it was the best night I have ever had in my life.

 

____________________________

 

Poor Baekhyun~ Sad for him? Look at this cute face :) BAEKYEOL Jjang !!

Enjoy ( the mayo ) !!