Never Let You Go

I think I love you

" A week! It has been a week since i saw Baekhyun. I used to see him everyday so why didn't I see him this week? It was strange... Maybe something happened to him? Maybe he had an accident... or he is so cute that he might be kidnapped, and!!! No, Stop Park Chanyeol, you're exaggerating. "

I was speaking to myself, alone in my room and checking my phone as if I was about to win the last album of Super Junior.

" Well, of I don't see him at school, I rush to his house!... Which is in front of mine... Ahhh! Byun Baekhyun, if I find you you're dead! "

Byun Baekhyun, same age as me, he is my best friend since middle school. We were always together but since we started high school, he is somehow different... He stopped seeing me, phoning me and he deleted our  "Thursdays date". He came to my house when he wanted, we were like his second family. My sister miss him, she always ask where is Baekhyun and why he is not with me. I miss my best friend too, where could he be?

I looked for him at lunch, I went everywhere. I was about to go to his house when I saw him, with unknown guys. I was a BIG shock.My best friend was talking, smiling and laughing with other people than me... but what made me angry was that he let them touch him, other than me. I came next to him but when he saw me, his beautiful smile disappeared.

" Baekhyun, let's talk a little, come with me . It's important, let's go." I said with a hoarse voice

He didn't move an inch, he stayed quiet and didn't even look at me.

How did it became like this? Why didn't he want to look at me? Did I do something wrong?

All these questions were running in my mind and I wanted to say them when I saw one of his new friends putting his arm around Baekhyun's waist, he whispered something that made him blush. I grabbed his hand and began to run. I didn't know where I was running to but I knew whenever i would go, he would be with me. Few minutes later, I found an empty classroom and decided to go in. After locking the door, I saw him panicking and scared so I decided to speak first.

" Baekhyun, why are you running away? " I said breathless.

" From what? " he replied, looking at the floor.

I was happy to hear his voice but I knew he was trying to avoid the question so I came closer.

" From me " I whispered in his ear with a hoarse and sensual voice.

He shivered and tried to push me. It pissed me and at this moment, I knew that I lost my mind. I grabbed his arms and forced him to look at me.

" Byun Baekhyun!! Are you doing it on purpose?! Why do you keep running away? I am your best friend, right? So why do you act as if we were strangers, why are you like this?! " I shouted. I wanted to stop but I couldn't. Too many feelings were fighting in my head and anger was the strongest.

" ... Chanyeol-ah", he said with a low voice," you know we are older now, it's time for us to make our own friends... You're popular Channie so you can have all the friends you want. We can't stay together forever like before, it's better to make a break and- "

These words knocked down what we call "reason". I pushed him against the wall and started yelling.

"... What did you say? You want to act as if we don't know each other? ...Make a break?" I had to stop, the warning signal was ringing in my head. It wasn't too late, I still could do it. Stop.

" Are you serious? You want them to be your friend?! I know you better than them! Why Baekhyun?! " I had to stop. Please, made me stop.

" Chany-! It hurts! Let me g-" he replied trying to push me back. I wasn't myself and this new side of my personality scared me...  and scared him.

" Let you go? I will never let you go, you're mine! And it will never ch- "

"...tard..",he said in a voice I could barely hear." BASTARD! YOU ARE SUCH AN ! You think of yourself and only yourself!! I was fine without you this week but you appeared, coming out of nowhere, took me selfishly and locked us in an empty room... I said I wanted to do a break because... because.... I-"

I looked at him and saw pearls falling from his eyes. I was still holding his arms and I was like paralyzed by his crying face. What did I do? I didn't want that, I wanted to be like before. I missed his bright smile, his beautiful eyes, his amazing voice... I missed him. I made him cry and I couldn't do anything.

" Do you know why..  I put a distance between us?! ", he said sobbing." I-It's because... I-" It was hard for him to speak properly with all these tears.

Suddenly, I felt something against my mouth. It was soft and nice. it was Baekhyun's lips. I was so shocked that I couldn't move.

After a few second, he moved back.

"... you...

I think I love you... " , he continued. " Did you hear me, Park Chanyeol!? I said I love you...! "

He punched me and ran away.

" ... Now that Baekhyun left you... " I sat on the windowsill, thinking of what happened.

" What will you do,Park Chanyeol? "

 

_______________________________

 

Hey! So, what do you think about it? I know my english isn't perfect but it's difficult to write in a foreign language so, please de understandable. (^_^)

And leave comments! I REALLY want to know what you guys think about this Baekyeol story !