Tears of sadness

Love at First Sight

______'s POV

    I woke up and looked at the time. I started getting up and took a quick shower. i put my uniform and looked at the mirror. I looked at the picture frame and smile at my mom and dad. " Well I going now bye mom and dad." I grabbed my stuff and went to school. I was walking and found a small cafe shop. I looked at the time and it was a little early. " I have time." I started opening the door and found the cafe so cute. I looked around and found a waiter about my age asking me what I like to order. I smiled and said " I would like a caramel smoothie please. The boy bowed and left to get my smothie. I was looking around the place and wondered what that boy name is. I then heard someone calling me. I looked up and saw that boy starring at me. I started to feel a shock going through my spine. He smiled and gave me my smoothie. I started blushing and just nodded. He just chukled and said " by the way my name is Taemin."
I smiled and replied back " its nice to meet you too my name is ______."
Taemin smiled and said " thats a cute name _____" I started blushing alot. He just chukled and said " if you need anything just ask me." I just wanted to melt right now. He then left me with the smoothie. I started drinking my smoothie and started thinking ' He is so kind and cute. why did i felt a shock coming from my spine. can this be Love at first sight?' I then notice I had school. I looked at the clock and my eyes were wide. I grabbed my stuff really quick and payed and then passed taemin giving coffie to a women. I started dashing to school and saying "im late!!! Im LATE!!!"

Taemin's POV

    I looked at _____ who was running out the cafe shop. I started chuckling and went back to helping the kind lady. " would you like any thing else mam?"  The lady just smiled and said " nope thats all " I just bowed and left.

(I am gonna skip the school thingy because I am lazy)

______'s POV

    "I'm so tired mimi" I whined. Mi young just smiled and said" me to _____"
"well bye mimi gotta go home now I'll text you later" I waved at mi young and mi young waved back and left. I sighed " hmmm I have nothing to do at home so I guess I will go to the cafe again." It was a friday anyways. when she is at the cafe shop she found taemin sitting while looking outside the window. I than sat next to him. " Hi taemin" with a smile. Taemin looked at my direction and smiled happly " Hi _____ why are you here?"

"well i was bored so I just stoped by here." I said. Taemin gaved a warm smile and I felt my heart melting. Taemin then said " wanna go to the park with me because my shift is over?" I just nodded. Taemin then said " just wait for a minute okay." I just said okay and wait for him to come out side. I felt someone poking me and when i turned around i found Taemin that look so cute or should I say Hot.

I even looks like a supper star. He smiled and said " let go " I smiled and we went outside to the park.

When we made it I found a swing and I ran to it and sat down the swing. Taemin was smilling at me because of my childish. Taemin came behind me and started pushing the swing. We were both laughing. When we finished playing in the swing we started chasing each other. It was the funnest day of my entire life. I then saw Taemin behind me and I started running faster but ended up triping and fell forward. I closed my eye and feel the grass but I didn't. I started opening them and notice that taemin grabbed me just in time. I looked at him embarrsed and said " thanks for saving me" He smiled and replied " no problem." It started to get akward so I starrted talking " well its been really nice playing with you." He then smiled " Its been nice playing with you too." I smiled and said " well its almost late so I will be heading off now." Taemin started to feel sad becuse he didnt want me to go but he hold it in and said " okay well see you again ______" I then walked up to him and kissed his cheek which turned red and said " bye taemin" and started to head off.

2 weeks later

I woked up and notice it is a saturday so I started to change.
I looked at the mirror.

I went to meet Temin. Today was the day were I will be confessing Taemin that I love him. I went out my aapartment and head over to Taemin. While I was walking I found the sky all cloudy. I started heading over to the cafe shop but I suddenly saw someone familler. I looked closely and notice it was Taemin holding another girl. They were really close to each other. I felt my heart breaking into many pieces. I started turning around and head back to my apartment. I started crying so hard. I felt the rain coming down. I didn't care anymore. I finally made it to my apartment and cryed all day long.

It's been a week since I stayed in my aprtment. I looked at my phone and see many text message from Taemin. I didn't care anymore so I just turned of my phone. I then change my clothes and went outside.

 

I was walking around and bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a worried boy a bit older than me " are you okay? I am so sorry. I didn't ment to bump into you." I just said smiled and said "its okay" then that boy said " no your lieing you are just holing it in here i will give you a ice cream to repay you." I was about to say no but he just drag me.

EATING ICE CREAM

While eating ice cream and boy than said " I forgot to tell you my name is kim Kibum but you could call me key." I smiled " thanks key oppa and my name is _______" Key just smiled and said " Let's go shoping" I smiled and and nodded. While we were shoping Key kept on asking me alot of random stuff. I always laugh when he makes weird face.

I felt my heart warming up because of him. It was time to go home and he asked if he could walk me home. I just agreed. When we finally made it he smiled and said " well this is our good bye then and I forgot to give you this". He gave me a pieces of paper which has his number. I smiled and notice that i am forgeting taemin. Key came close and kissed my cheek and i started to blush. He just chuckled and said " If you need help and bored you now who to call " I smiled and gave him a hug " thanks oppa." Key smiled and hug me back. I looked and i notice that our face was so close. He started to move forward. I felt a soft lips next to mine. I started to kiss back. The kiss was filled will love. Key stoped the kissed and said " I just want to tell you that I love you." I smiled and pecked his lips " I love you too oppa." Key smiled and then said" will you be my girlfriend?" I started smiled and hug him " Yes oppa." we bothed started huging each other again and finally said our goodbyes.

Taemin's POV

I looked at them with tears falling. When they kissed I felt a thousand of needles stabing my heart. I was holding a dozen of roses
and was going to confess to her today.

I even asked my sister to help me.

Flashback

" Noona can you help me" I said to me sister. My sister than said " Sure what do you need help on?"
" Well it's about this girl name ____ I wanna confess to her but I don't know how."
" awww my taeminnie is in love" my sister started to giggle.
" please can you help me?"
"sure why not . Here first you will hold her like this  okay" grabs my hand and hold her waist.
" Noona this looks weird"
" Taemin if you want the girl you need to be romantic. Now after this confess your feelings than Bam your boyfriend and girlfriends okay."
I just nodded and looked up and started raining " we better get going Noona its raining. We started to head inside the house." I looked at my phone and started calling ____ but she wouldn't answer. I started to get worried and started calling her and texting her but she didn't reply back.

End Of Flash Back

I droped the roses were i stood and went back home so sad. 'I wonder why she is ignoring me?'I just sat on the swing were me and _____ played long time when we first met. " I wish we could be together ______ I love you." I started crying my heart out.