Chapter 8

-Our Love Story-

TOP’s POV,

 Jiyong sighed caught my ears. He had been texting for hours and smiling alone like a crazy maniac. There must be something. Maybe he's in love? I gotta check his phone later.

“ *yawn*.. I’m going to sleep. Hyung, don’t forget to turned off the tv.” Jiyong said before left to his room. I stayed in the living room for a couple of minutes. Then, I made my way to his room. I opened the door silently and tip-toed to his bed. Jiyong always put his phone under his pillow. I took the phone before exit his room.

‘ What should I do now, should I check his phone contacts or messages? Aish, it’s been a long time since I did this stalking thing. The last time probably with Hyunjoong hyung when we tried to check Jaejoong’s hyung phone. I think I’m just too nice to do such things.’

‘Jiyongie, hyung is sorry.’ I whisper as I started to look at his contacts. Nothing peculiar except for one. Jiyong saved it as Mommy. Was it his mother? Couldn’t be.. because Jiyong saved his mother as The Undefeatable Person. ‘I wonder who is this’. Later, I checked his messages. Jiyong surely spend his time messaging this Mommy. I take a look on one of the messages. It was a picture message and to my amazement, it was…

-----------

‘Sunmi..” I heard people calling for me. I turned around and I saw Yui was waving her hand, trying to get my attention.

“Yui, why? I said as I walking towards her.

“Do you hear the rumors? Eunjung said she will debut as an idol group soon. I’m not sure what her group, though. Tiara or something. Wonder if it is true or not…”

“Unfortunately, it is true.” We stopped walking as Eunjung made her way passed in front of us.

“Err.. really? Congratulations then,” I said, pulling Yui to walk in another direction.

“Sunmi sunbaenim, don’t you have any advice for your junior. You must have some, right? Like never give up or trying your best till the end. Don’t you?”

I could see where this was going to. Eunjung tried to embarrass me in front of students. Taking a deep breath, I smiled and was about to talk when..

“To be a good idol, you must respect your seniors. That’s the basic. If u can’t, ask your company to teach you some manners,”.. Jiyong successfully interrupted.

“Come on, Sunmi. I’ve promised someone to take you to him. If I don’t.. he’ll probably torture me to death!”

“Wait oppa.. Eunjung-shii.. to be a good idol, you must be honest to yourself and do your best for your fans. Be yourself and never tried plastic surgery. It’s not good for your health and..” Jiyong was pulling me with him “..Earth!” I managed to finish my words before walked away with him.

-------------------

“What the hell was that? I never know that plastic surgery had something to do with Earth?” Jiyong said while letting go of my hand once we reached the garden.

“Oppa.. it is plastic surgery. Bold the word plastic! To be honest, I’m not sure neither but I guess it works the same way as plastic..” Jiyong was looking at me with this ‘you’re weird’ expression.

“Ha..ha..ha..” I let out a fake laugh and mumbled “Save Earth!” silently.

“So, why are we here? Who’s the someone that you mention earlier? Is it someone that I know?” I let out all the questions that had been floating in my mind bluntly.

“Sunmi-ya..” I heard a husky behind me.

--------------------------

hye! sorry.. it tooks me a few days to update as i had a family day.

anyway, have fun!