Chapter 10

-Our Love Story-

Sunmi’s POV.

I sat at the garden alone. TOP’s question really gave me a blow. I was at loss of word. Slowly, one by one memory of me performing on stage played in my mind. The most unforgettable one was our debut. I felt nothing! Maybe because I was too nervous. We danced whole-heartedly. ‘With all our passion’ that was what Sunye unnie always remind us. I still remembered after that, we had monitored our performance with JYP and Rain oppa. PD-nim always said that there was still a room for improvement and we had improved a lot! Yeeun unnie, Sunye unnie and Sohee had improved in their singing skills. While I still had troubled in dancing. Haha.. I often missed my steps. Luckily, it wasn’t obvious or else, I surely got punishment from Sunye unnie =________=.

Are you giving it up? Nope.. Music is my life. Then, why don’t you training? Urm.. Now, that was a hard question. Why I didn’t trained? Maybe because I was embarrassed. Yes. I feel bad for PD-nim. He sacrificed a lot just to make sure our debut in US was a success. He was always there for us through thick and thin but I disappointed him. Maybe I should give him a call.

~Nobody.. nobody but you~

“Hello, Sunmi-ya, where are you? Don’t you remember that we still have a class?”

“Oh, Yui-shii. I totally forgot about that. I’m on my way to class. Wait for me, ok?” I said before hung up. Aigo, I totally forgot about my class!

---------------------------

~B to the I to the G~

“Hello, Jiyong Oppa?” I can’t help but smile when I heard her voice. Oh, this made my day! I clear my throat before answer her.

“Oh, who is this?” Aishh, Jiyong.. you can do better than that!

“Huh? YAH!! Ehm..Ehm.. I think I got the wrong number..By..”

“No, Sunmi-ya, I’m just kidding. Don’t get mad at me, honey..” Unknowingly, that ‘honey’ word slipped from my mouth.

“Ehm.. *cough*.. I ‘m calling you because I can’t get hold of TOP oppa. Where is he?”

“Oh..” I felt a little down “He is filming in the countryside. Perhaps that’s way you can’t reach him.”

“Really? Oppa, can you please tell him that I’m going to training again in JYP.”

“Oh, good for you. Sunmi, is it really your decision? I mean, you don’t do it just because what TOP said before, right?”

“No. I’m doing it for my own sake and for the Wonder Girls. I know I was wrong. I shouldn’t hide after my withdrawal. I’ve talked to PD-nim. He was very glad with my decision.

“It is good to know that you are not giving up. Just to let you know, I’ll always be by your side. If you’re having a bad time, you can always count on me,” I encouraged her. I could hear her chuckled. My heart was at ease.

“Thanks, oppa. I hope your album will be a big hit! Hehe.. sends my regard to the members. Don’t forget to Gaho too.”

“Okay, I’ll make sure they know about it. Tell Mango that I miss him and his Mommy!” with that, I hung up the phone. GOOD JOB, G-Dragon!!

“Hyung, I’m hungry. In fact, we all are hungry. For your information, ‘we’ means Taeyang hyung, Daesung hyung and TOP hyung. Today is your turn to cook dinner.”

‘The Magnae On Top’ as what he called himself, Seungri suddenly appeared. I smiled as I put my phone under my pillow. You heard it right. TOP was home. He finished his filming yesterday. I lied to Sunmi. Why? Because I miss her. I couldn’t call her without any reason. The reason why Sunmi failed to call TOP is because his phone is with me. I borrowed TOP’s phone and turned it off just in case someone call. Hey, people don’t call me genius for nothing! (Doesn’t make any sense at all.. LOL!)

“Yah, hyung. Do you hear me or not? Cook something!” Seungri was getting annoyed since I ignored him.

“Fine, I’ll cook something for dinner. But, you must help me.”

That night, we all had ‘special’ dinner. RAMEN! But, it taste good to me since I’m still in happy mode.

----------------------------------

Sunmi’s POV.

“Tell Mango that I miss him and his Mommy!”  Before I could react, Jiyong already hung up. (0_0) I looked at my phone. Was he trying to flirt with me? No Sunmi, Don’t let you hope high. He was trying to be friendly. I chant that in my head over, and over again.

 ‘Meow..’ I sighed as I put Mango on my lap.

“Mango, daddy said he miss you and me. I miss him too, don’t you?”

“Aish, I should study for my G.E.D!”

----------------

Yeay! another chappie.

well.. since i still feel bad for make u waiting.

so, here i am..

another chapter is coming soon.. maybe i'll update this again later.

till then, happy reading!

btw, comment please? oum..oum..oum.. nevermind.

just enjoy urself! bubye :)