Halloween

Of  Fairies,Glitter, Sparkles and A Unicorn

4 year old Kyuhyun still doesn't understand how he got conned into wearing a fairy costume for Halloween even though he's been trick a treating for an hour with a very happy Siwon dressed as prince beside him.

Kyuhyun thinks back as he absently follows the other around houses having  adults and teens alike cooing at him for being so cute.

He prays for Siwons sake that it pays off or the other will regret it so badly. "Kyu smile. You look like a  mean fairy when you frown" Kyuhyun looks accusingly at the other before pointing to himself " Is it my fault that I'm upset since I'm dressed as a fairy in a pink dress with glittery wings when I wanted to dress as a vampire?" Kyuhyun asks pointedly.

Siwon stops abruptly and pulls his eyebrows in a pout . "But Kyu you said you'd be my fairy bride ! "

Kyuhyun mutters some unintelligent words he most probably learned form a bad tv show and stalks of angrily leaving a trail of pink glitter in his wake and his pink shoes give out short sound of jinggling bells with each stomp .

At least his escapade in the pink dress pays of hours later when his and Siwons haul of candy is three times more than their friends resulting with an envious fish and angry monkey. When they meet in his house later on. 

When everyone else leaves.Siwon carefully  helps Kyuhyun take of his fairy costume. When their done they find the dilemma of Kyuhyun covered on pink glitter from head to toe . Kyuhyun sends Siwon one of his accusing glares and Siwon attempts to dust if the glitter resulting with an even bigger mess with both if them now covered in glitter from head to toe.

They finally five up after another 10 minutes of dusting. And settle in bed next to each other. Their big pile of candy at the edge of the covers. With Kyuhyuns possessive hands gripping them for all their worth.

"I want a unicorn. " Kyuhyun mumbles sleepily in Siwons arms when he's half asleep. "okay I'll get you one " Siwon murmurs sleepily as he snuggles closer to the other the pile of candy now all over the floor. 

 

Siwon shows up the next morning witha stuffed unicorn in his hands when Kyuhyun opens the door for him after insistent rapping.  Siwon unceremoniously shoves the unicorn into the others small hands and smiles bashfully.

Kyuhyun gives him a questioning look before examining  the pretty blue unicorn in his small hands. Siwon then starts rambling about how Kyuhyun, Had asked for a unicorn the previous night and what nots. 

Kyuhyun decides the older boys has said too much and simply kisses him on the cheek. Before stepping back shyly clutching the unicorn tighter to hide his red face. 

Siwon smlies his toothy grin and pulls the other out to play totally ignoring the silly looks of wonder on Kyuhyun family face.

 

" Thank You" Kyuhyun says softly when their laying on the grass two hours later the unicorn he calls Mr. Sparkles in between them.  "Your Welcome. " Siwon says simply and kisses the other squelarely on the lips resulting with a very red Kyuhyun.

"Your cute, and Pink"

  " And you have A silly face with big eyebrows"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

orange1179 - this is dedicated to you!

 

Comments are loved!  <3