FINDING TARGET

THE 6 SHINIGAMI

 

"Yeon Hee~ah!"
"O'! Neo wasseo," you walked to them, your classmates in campus.
"Kkaja, Kim sonsaengnim will be angry if we are late."
You smiled and walked with them to your first class this morning.
The air is really nice and you thought it would be such a sunny day which meant you would love to enjoy the weather while having many classes. You always be like this, enjoying the day and think you are a lucky girl day by day. That positive thought makes you can face the world no matter how hard your life is.
 
"Do you have any schedule today? What if we go somewhere to have fun? It has been such a long time you dont hang out with us," your friend, Choi Eun Nim mumbled like you used to reject her everytime she asked you to hang out with. 
"Jebal, dont refuse my offer this time. You need to hang out too, arra?"
"Kurom. Eun Nim is right, Yeon Hee~ah let's refresh our minds together, eottae?" this time your friend, Kang Chae Rin asked you too.
"Hmm...eottokajo? I have to work after Lee sonsaengnim class."
"Ya! Dont force your self like this. You could be sick, arra?"
"Eun Nim~ah jeongmal mianhae."
"Yeon Hee~ah, i know you need to work and save money, but let's hang out just once with us, euh?"
Chae Rin acted in front of you, shaking her hands and doing aegyo. But you are really stuborn. Although your friends know you well, they really wanted you to go with them. If you think again, it's truly right it has been such a long time you dont enjoy your teenager life. What you remembered you used to work for paying your study and your daily needs. Did you regret it?
Anio, you didnt regret anything. It must be like this and these all were right. It's okay you couldnt hang out or enjoying teenager life but someday you believed truly happiness would come then you would enjoy many things in your life. Like living together with your love, having a new family, enjoying tea time with your friends at your big house, and many more.
Okay, you imagined about your future too much. 
"Jeongmal mianhada, Eun Nim~ah, Chae Rin~ah. I really want to go, but seems it's not the right time."
"You always said like that ," Eun Nim pouted.
"Then when will be the right time, euh?" she asked again.
"I...I really dont know, hehe. Hajiman, i promise you guys I will be able to go with you soon. What if after i get my salary? I will treat both of you, eottae?"
"Hmm...Choayo, we wont ask you anymore. But keep your promise, arraseo?"
"O' yakso," you did pinky swear with them and three of you smiled while continued your lunch under a tree.
*
*
*
"Thank you for coming and come again please," you bowed to customers after they paid their meals. Right, you worked at a restaurant near your campus. You love working because these days you cant live without money right? It will be nice if you had parents who gave money or everything you wanted. As an orphan, having family is like a dream. Being alone is hard. You remembered you ever cried all night in front of closing-shop because you were afraid with thunder. At that time you didnt know where should you go and no money either. That was when you left by your parents in a crowded place. A police found you but he could do nothing because you couldnt remember your address nor telephone number. Your parents didnt tell you anything and yes they even didnt look for you. No family no realtives to stay with, then your life was decided to stay in an orphanage. 
Year by year passed, you didnt know why but you couldnt hate your parents. You thought people in orphanage were your family. But since you were 17th, it was time to live by your self. Even though you were allowed to stay as long as you wanted, but rule was rule and you wanted to obey it. Besides you could visit them anytime.
So did you regret it being lonely?
Absolutely not.
*
*
*
"Yeon Hee~ah, time to close."
An ahjussi which is your boss appeared from his kitchen. His name is Park Seung Ho, but you called him as Park sajangnim. 
"Have you hang 'close' sign in front of the door?" your boss asked while he was busy with something in the kitchen.
"Ne sajangnim," you answered him while looking at what he was doing.
"Mwohae? Why are you cooking many food tonight? Is it a special day?"
You looked at various dishes on the table. 
"Dont just stand up like that, ppali serve it out there, it's our dinner tonight."
Park sajangnim was still busy cooking and you did what he asked you.
"Wah~ it must be delicious!"
A boy appeared from back door after he finished cleaned the garbage.
"Chanyeol~ah wash your hands then help me serve all the dinner."
You asked your partner job and also your best friend. Park Chan Yeol, your bestie forever although you are older 2 years than him. 
"Okay, ah chamkkan, where is Dong Hae hyung anyway?"
"Molla, i thought he was helping you."
"Anio, I thought he was with you."
"He is going to mini market to buy some drinks."
"Sajangnim, I'm still under age to drink soju."
"I know that, for you water is enough."
"Mwo?!? Sirheo~!!! At least give me coke or something sweet."
"Dong Hae oppa maybe will buy a bottle of orange juice for you."
"I will text him, I want strawberry juice now."
But before Chanyeol sent his sms, someone had opened the door.
"I'm back."
All of you looked at to him, the one who was coming. Lee Dong Hae smiled and showed off what he had bought. 
"Soju!"
"Hyungnim did you buy me something other than soju?"
Chanyeol took the plastic and checked it.
"A bottle of juice or milk I think, hehe."
Donghae smiled innocently.
"Mwoya ige? A bottle of... Banana milk?!? I'm tall enough no need milk anymore."
"Ya! I bought it for my cousin, Taemin. He loves banana milk."
"Then what about me?" Chanyeol pouted.
Donghae checked the plastic bag again but he only found soju.
"Hehe, seems i forgot to buy something for you. Mianhae Chanyeol~ah," he did aegyo while shaking Chanyeol's hand.
You couldnt hide your laugh.
"Yeon Hee~ah neo do?"
Chanyeol felt irritated because you laughed.
"Haha mianhae mianhae, I will go then to buy a drink for you."
"Anio, let me go then," Donghae stopped you.
"Anio, oppa. You all can have dinner first, besides I really need to buy anything else."
"Yeon Hee~ah," Chanyeol felt sorry by looking at you.
"Dont worry, I'll be back. Sajangnim, I go now."
"Kurae, be careful on your way, arraseo?"
"Ne," you disappeared behind the door and walked to near store.
*
*
*
"Is that the target?"
"Not really pretty, but she is cute enough."
"Dhuizhang?," someone looked at the leader while others were busy commenting their new target.
"Kkaja," the leader spoke coldly and then all of six boys in black suits at the top of roof disappeared with the blowing wind.
 
To be cont...