My Favorite Noona.

My Favorite Noona.

 

“Ah it’s our turn,” Taeyeon says quickly and gets up from her seat before getting pull back down.

 

“No not yet,” Sehun whines. Taeyeon looks at the EXO-K’s maknae and chuckles then pats his cheeks, “I got to go Sehun ah.”

 

“But I want noona beside me, forget the performance,” he says cheekily.

 

“Then what about the fans? They’ll be disappointed.”

 

“Let them.”

 

“Aish Sehun ah you,” Taeyeon smiles and ruffles his hair, “Noona will be back, I promise,” she tells him and sticks her pinky out to him. Sehun looks at her face before looking at her pinky and then smiling, “Promise?” Taeyeon nods. Sehun then intertwines his pinky with Taeyeon’s and their thumbs come up to touch one another.

 

“Hurry noona,” he tells her as she gets up from the seat.

 

“Yes Sehun ah, now quit complaining.”

 

Sehun pouts, “Not my fault, I tried calling you last night but your phone was busy,” he says and crosses his arms across his chest.

 

Taeyeon chuckles nervously, “Mianhae Sehun ah.”

 

“And you promised me that you’ll talk to me yesterday night,” he reminds her.

 

“Ah…that,” Taeyeon says with clasping her hands together, “I…well I lent my phone to um…Jessica…no Tiffany to call her father…yeah,” she stutters, “Well noona has to go now,” and she quickly left.

 

Sehun was then left alone in the hallway watching Taeyeon disappear from his sight. Taeyeon rounded the corner and bumps into someone’s chest, “Ouch.”

 

She looks up and faces one of the people she didn’t want to see at the moment, “Hey noona,” a deep voice greets her.

 

“Hi…hi Chanyeol ah,” Taeyeon greets quickly and looks behind him.

 

“Where are you going?” he asks her.

 

“Um...my girls and I are about to perform…in a bit,” she points out the obvious.

 

“Noona,” Chanyeol calls again.

 

“Yes Chanyeol ah?” she answers and looks up at him this time. He points to his cheek, “You promise me a peck on the cheek yesterday during rehearsal but you never gave me one.”

 

Taeyeon up an eyebrow, “I did?” and he nods, “I don’t remember.”

 

“But I do,” he lies.

 

“Um…,” Taeyeon looks from side to side, “I’m kind of in a hurry Chanyeol ah.”

 

“I know,” he simply states, “But I’m not letting you go until you…”

 

Taeyeon tiptoed as high as she can and pecked him on the cheek quickly, “Okay now noona needs to go,” she pushes him to the side and ran the rest of the way to the stage.

 

Chanyeol chuckles at his noona’s action before taking off to EXO’s dressing room. Taeyeon runs up behind Sooyoung and slightly bump into her which causes Sooyoung to spin around to see who had bumped into her, “Unnie!” she shouts and hugs the shorter girl tightly, “Where were you?” she asks, “We were all worried.”

 

Taeyeon’s arms flail a bit and murmur something into Sooyoung’s chest, “Unnie?” Sooyoung asks and looks down at Taeyeon. Tiffany walks over to the two and pries Taeyeon apart from Sooyoung, “Sooyoung you’re suffocating Taeyeon.”

 

Sooyoung smiles and shrugs, “Sorry.”

 

“Sorry,” Taeyeon apologizes, “Sehun ah wouldn’t let me go and Chanyeol ah wouldn’t let me pass,” she explains to her group mates. Tiffany smirks and bumps Taeyeon slightly on the arm, “So I see, you ditched us for your lovers…right~”

 

Taeyeon glares at Tiffany, “That’s not it,” she protests, “I…well…”

 

“Alright girls up up up,” their manager orders and pushes them to the stairs. Taeyeon stumbles on her feet a bit and reaches out to grab whoever was closest to her. An arm reaches out just in time to catch her from falling face flat. Taeyeon looks up into the eyes of Byun Baekhyun, “You should be more careful noona,” he tells her.

 

Taeyeon quickly pushes herself away from Baekhyun, “Th…thank you Baekhyun ah,” she stutters.

 

“Good luck with your performance noona,” he wishes Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded nervously and runs the rest of the way to her group mates.

 

 

While in EXO’s dressing room Suho was sitting in his seat going through his text messages and rereading them. He lets out a chuckle as he read a funny message that Taeyeon had sent him earlier that day. Kris looks over his shoulder to the shorter man and frowns a bit, “What’s so funny Suho?” the tall Chinese boy asks. Suho looks up at Kris, smiles, and shook his head, “Oh nothing,” he tells Kris.

 

“It’s got to be something, in order for you to laugh like that by yourself,” Kris points out.

 

“It’s nothing…really.”

 

“You’re creeping me out here Suho,” Luhan tells the younger one as he sits down beside Kris.

 

“Sorry,” Suho apologizes to his two hyungs, “I didn’t mean to act like a creep.”

 

The door to the room opens and Baekhyun walks in, “Where did you go?” Chen asks the older one.

 

“Oh…I went to check up on something,” Baekhyun lied and closes the door behind him.

 

“Who’s performing right now?” Suho asks.

 

Lay looks at the list of performances, “SNSD sunbaenims,” he answers. Suho shoots up quickly in his chair and walks over to the door, “In that case I’m going to go watch my favorite noona perform then, see ya,” he tells the others before opening the door.

 

“Wait!” Chen calls and stands up in his seat.

 

“Yeah?” Suho answers.

 

“You have a favorite noona in SNSD?” Suho nods, “Why?”

 

“I do too!” Baekhyun raises his hand, “She’s so cute must I add.”

 

“Same here,” Chanyeol pipes in, “she has the cutest eye smile on earth.”

 

“Funny…,” Sehun says, “I also have a favorite noona in SNSD, she’s much shorter than I am though.”

 

“Well if you’re going to go watch SNSD sunbaenims perform then we all might as well go too,” Kris says and gets up in his seat. Suho shrugs, “Suit yourself,” he tells the others and left the door with the rest following him. They walked down the hallway to the back of the stage and watches as SNSD performed Gee.

 

“She’s so cute~” Baekhyun cooes.

 

“I love how she runs around on stage,” Chanyeol adds.

 

“I’m surprise she isn’t tired from last night,” Suho says. All of the boys turn their heads to look at the shorter one, “Say what?” Luhan asks.

 

“What?” Suho asks while looking at s.

 

“Isn’t tired from last night? Did the both of you do something…,” Xiumin starts, “in bed?” he adds.

 

Suho face reddens and he quickly shook his head “No I mean..,” he nervously laughs and rubs the back of his neck, “Yesterday night we were up talking on the phone…late.”

 

“Oh, should have been more specific,” Chen tells him.

 

Sehun pouts, “Yesterday I didn’t get to talk to my noona,” he tells the rest. Luhan walks up to the younger and pats his head, “It’s okay Sehun ah, I’m sure she had her reasons.”

 

“Well she did tell me that Tiffany noona had to use her phone…so I guess that’s why,” he tells Luhan. Luhan nods, “There you go,” he smiles.

 

“Say~,” Chanyeol grins at the others, “since the four of us has a favorite noona in SNSD, why don’t we tell each other who she is?” he suggest.

 

“No,” Suho answers.

 

“Eh why not?” Chanyeol asks.

 

“Well if Suho hyung isn’t going to tell then neither am I,” Baekhyun chimes in.

 

“Me neither,” Sehun adds. Chanyeol sighs and shakes his head, “Fine, how about…when they’re done performing, we all walk up to them?”

 

The other three looks among each other before nodding in agreement.

 

From behind, Kyungsoo leaned into Kai, “I wonder when they’ll notice that all of their favorite noona is Taeyeon noona?” he whispers.

 

Kai snickers, “This will be fun to watch,” he whispers back.

 

Lay eyes the two suspiciously before brushing it off his shoulders.  SNSD finishes Himnae, waves to the fans, and then walks off stage towards EXO’s direction. Taeyeon laughs with her members and clings onto Seohyun while the both of them walked with Sooyoung and Yuri and they made their way down the stairs carefully before continuing.

 

Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Sehun all smile as they see Taeyeon giggling like a high school girl with her group mates. They all bow as each SNSD member who isn’t Taeyeon walked pass them.

 

“Hyung wants to see who this lucky girl is,” Luhan tells Sehun and pats the taller boy on the head.

 

“You will soon hyung,” Sehun answers him.

 

As each SNSD members pass them by, there were only the other four left still making their way towards them.

 

“So if Tiffany, Jessica, Yoona, Sunny, and Hyoyeon aren’t either your guys’ favorite noona, does that make those four over there your favorite noonas?” Kris asks the four.

 

“I see her,” Suho says and walks away first with the other three following.

 

Taeyeon laughs as Seohyun whispers something into her ears, “Seohyun ah!” she shouts at the younger and slaps her on the arm.

 

“Ow unnie~,” Seohyun fake whines and hugs her. Taeyeon hugs the maknae back and pats her on the back as they continued to walk.

 

“Taeyeon noona…”

 

“Taeyeon noona…”

 

“Taeyeon noona…”

“Taeyeon noona…” the four of them all say in unison. Taeyeon stops in her tracks with Sooyoung, Yuri, and Seohyun stopping as well. She looks at the four and her heart stops.

 

“SAY WHAT?!” Chanyeol shouts loudly, “your three favorite noona is my noona?” he claims.

 

“What? Your noona? She’s my noona,” Baekhyun defends.

 

“Noona…,” Sehun says.

 

“Well…this is quite interesting…,” Suho says and rubs the back of his head.

 

Seohyun, Sooyoung, and Yuri laughs, “Good luck Taeyeon unnie,” Yuri wishes her. She grabs the other three and pulls them away from the shorter girl, “Wait! Wait!” Taeyeon calls to the three but they ignored her. She faces her four dongsaengs and smiles sheepishly, “Um…I can explain this,” she tells them.

 

“Noona I can’t believe you,” Sehun says. Taeyeon looks at Sehun, “Ah…I…I…I’m so sorry,” she apologizes and bows to them, “I…you guys were all just too cute, noona is very very very sorry if um...”

 

“Taeyeon noona,” Suho cuts her off.

 

“Y…yes Suho?” Suho takes in a deep breath and shuts his eyes, “I can’t believe you toyed with our feelings.”

 

“What? How did I toy with your guys’ feelings?” she asks confused.

 

“You did, now quit asking questions.”

 

“Fine,” Taeyeon places both hands on her waist, “I guess this means I’m not your guys’ favorite noona anymore…right?”

 

“Of course…”

 

“Okay, I’m going,” Taeyeon cuts Suho off and walks towards her members. Just as she was about to past Suho, he reaches out and grabs her wrist. Taeyeon looks over her shoulder, “What?” she asks.

 

Suho smirks, walks behind Taeyeon and slides his arms around her waist, “You didn’t let me finish noona,” he says rather dangerously. Taeyeon gulps, “Um…I think I should get going.”

 

“No,” Suho refuses, “You see, me and the rest of EXO…we well…we like to share our stuffs, starting from foods to clothes to…well you name it.”

 

Taeyeon frowns, “I think I know where this is leading to and I’m not a thing,” she reminds Suho.

 

“Of course your not noona, you’re a human being and that’s pretty clear,” he tells her, “but we love to share the things we love and the people we love so…,” Suho glances over at his dongsaengs, “I think we’ve all agree just right now of course that we’ll share our favorite noona.”

 

Taeyeon blushes, “Um…yeah, I’m leaving,” she tries to pry Suho’s arms off of her but fails to do so. Suho tightens them, “Right guys?” The other three laughs before walking up to the two, “We love to share noona,” Chanyeol says in his creepy voice. Taeyeon gives Chanyeol a weird look before glancing over at Baekhyun, who to her seems like the most normal one out of them all, but he wasn’t doing much either. She sighs and looks over at the maknae to see if he’ll run up to Luhan aka his favorite hyung but…apparently he didn’t. Taeyeon sighs, “You guys aren’t changing your minds huh?” she asks the four of them shook their heads.

 

Taeyeon looks at her group mates direction, “Help me!!” she shouts. They only laugh and ran off quickly away from Taeyeon’s view.

 

They’re dead meat, Taeyeon thinks in her head.

 

“Noona,” Chanyeol breaks her train of thoughts, “want to come to our dressing room?”

 

Taeyeon frowns, “And why would I want to do that?”

 

He shrugs, “I’m not sure, but lets go yeah?” he says with his creepy smile, grabs her hand and yanks her out from Suho’s grasp.

 

“No…Chanyeol ah…stop,” Taeyeon struggles as the taller man pulls her down the hallway, “Chanyeol ah…I mean it stop.”

 

“We’re sharing, noona should be happy that we’re sharing and not fighting,” he tells her without looking back. Taeyeon sighs, “That’s not what I mean pabo.”

 

Chanyeol ignores Taeyeon’s protests and continues to pull her to the dressing room. Once they reached inside, he makes Taeyeon sit on the sofa while he sat next to her. EXO files back into the room. Sehun quickly runs up to the two and sit down beside her. Suho and Baekhyun sat beside Chanyeol and Sehun.

 

“Kris hyung,” Chanyeol calls for the other.

 

“Sup?” Kris answers.

 

Chanyeol reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone, “Picture,” and hands it over to Kris. Kris takes the phone and taps on the camera app, “Alright smile girl and guys,” he says. Sehun smiles and leans his head against Taeyeon’s while Chanyeol did the same at the opposite side. Taeyeon averts her eyes between the two before giving up and throwing up a peace sign for the picture.

 

*snap*

 

 

 

Weeks later…

 

“Nice photo,” Sunny compliments while looking through Taeyeon’s phone.

 

“Shut up,” Taeyeon snaps at the younger before opening the door to their dorm. She steps inside with bags of groceries in her hands and was greeted by loud noise, “What’s going on?” she asks Sunny. Sunny looks up from the phone and shrugs, “I don’t know,” she tells her unnie, “I was at the store with you, remember?”

 

Taeyeon walks over to the living room and pops her head out just enough to see what the commotion was. In front of her eyes were EXO all sitting around in their dorm with her group members chatting away happily.

 

 Taeyeon frowns.

 

Hyoyeon looks up just in time, “Oh hey unnie!” she calls. EXO spins around and the four boys who she didn’t want to deal with at that moment caught a glimpse of her before retreating behind the wall.

 

“Noona!” they all shouted in unison and shot up from their sitting area. Taeyeon shoves the bags into Sunny’s arms, “I’ll be out for awhile until they go home,” Taeyeon tells her and leaves the dorm quickly. The boys made it up to Sunny who had bags in her arms, “Where’s Taeyeon noona?” Baekhyun asks.

 

“Oh she went outside to hide,” Sunny says.

 

“I’ll be back,” Suho tells them and leaves the dorm as well. Once he opened the door, he caught a glimpse of Taeyeon’s back as she rounded the corner. He smirks and ran down the hallway to catch up with her. Once he rounded the corner, he reaches out and grabs her by the arm, “Ah!” Taeyeon shrieks and spun around to face Suho.

 

“Suho ah!” she gasps loudly.

 

Suho smirks, “Hi noona,” he greets her, “Where are you hiding to?”

 

“Hiding? I’m not hiding, I’m heading outside until you guys go home,” Taeyeon corrects him.

 

“Riiiight,” Suho exaggerated the word and drags her back to the dorm, “Spend time with us.”

 

“No,” Taeyeon refuses. Suho opens the door and drags Taeyeon inside, “Come on noona.”

 

“Let go of me Suho ah,” she struggles but fails to free herself from his grasp. Suho drags her to the living room, sits down and forces her to sit on his lap. His arms circles her waist then tightens them, “So what were you guys saying?” he asks ignoring Taeyeon’s struggle.

 

Baekhyun looks at the two before leaning in, “Noona, fruits?” he offers and hands a strawberry to her. Taeyeon looks at Baekhyun, “I want to go to my room,” she mutters and hung her head low.

 

“I can take you there,” Suho offers. Taeyeon sighs loudly, leans forward and places her head onto both of her palms, “This…,” she tells herself before giving up on struggling or protesting any longer. Chanyeol sits down beside Taeyeon’s left leg and places his head on her lap while Sehun grabs her right hand and intertwine them together. Taeyeon looks from Sehun, to Chanyeol who was enjoying himself, to Baekhyun who kept on feeding her more fruits every time he looked at her, and then Suho. Suho smiles once Taeyeon spun around to look at him. Quick as lightening, Suho leaned in and captures Taeyeon’s lips in a short kiss before letting them go. Taeyeon’s face reddens and she hides her face between the crooks of Suho’s neck.

 

“Oh c’mon hyung~,” Baekhyun complains as he spun around to give Taeyeon more fruits. Suho only chuckle at his dongsaeng before ruffling his hair, “You’ll get your chance,” he tells him before ignoring Sehun’s and Chanyeol’s confused stare and Baekhyun’s ‘you’re so damn unfair’ expression.