They're Back

My Dangerous Appa

its already 11 years after they moved to another town.
HyunA was already became a teenage girl, but she's a lonely girl in her school. she always trying to find friends, but no one want be her friends. its because she's hiding her identity that she's Kwon Jiyong's child, the leader of a big amazing gang of Seoul, Big Bang.

today, on her last day in school, she could hear some boys and girls talking behind her,  "hey, i heard that kid want to move today" said a girl to her friends, whispering.

then a boy answered that girl, "yea, isn't thats great?? we wont meet with a NERD like her again!" he said like yelling so everyone could hear him.

another boy is laughing, "yea!! who's the biggest nerd here??" he ask his friends.

"KWON HYUNA!!!!!!!" his friends yells back at him, and laugh like mocking to HyunA. HyunA who heard it all just keep silent and holds her tears.

2 weeks later.

HyunA and Jiyong already moved back to HyunA birth town. its been a long time she never go here, so she not so familiar with her born place. they arrived on their old house, its still same and clean like the last time they see this, it must be Bom, Minzy and Hyori who cleans this house, think Jiyong happy.

"appa, who's house is this??" ask Hyuna, Jiyong look at his daughter who still looks around their house, curious.

Jiyong chuckles, "its our old house, sweetheart. we lived on this house before we moved to another town" he explaining with a smile in his face. Hyuna just nodded.

then suddenly Jiyong heard the door knocked from out side. oh, they're so fast..  he mumbles.
he walk to in front door to open the door and then he saw 4 man, 3 woman, and 2 teenager boys in front his house. he let them came in with a smile.

"TOP, Tae, Dae, Ri.." he goes to hugs his best friends, and the others hugging him back.

Bom, Minzy and Hyori are walks to Hyuna and hugs her, "welcome back dear...! we seriously missed you so much!!" said Bom hyper as always. Hyuna just smiled and hugs them back.

"welcome back GD!!" said TOP or Seunghyun, Jiyong nodded. "thanks for the greeting guys" he said, then he look at the boys who still standing in front the house awkwardly.

"well, you both must be Kyung and Jihoon, isn't it? c'mon, don't be awkward to your uncle, we're already meet before" Jiyong smiled at them and let them in.

Seunghyun laugh, "Jiyong, its already long time ago since they meet you! of course they not knows you..!"

then Bom came to them and push the boys more inside, "because  they still unfamiliar with each other, what if we introduce each other again?" she giggles.
Bom pats the shortest but with a violent face, "this is Choi Yukwon, he is Seunghyun's precious child, he's strong like his father too"

then Hyori stood beside the tallest cute boy, "and this is Kang Jihoon Pyo, he's cute right?? like his parents" she said proudly, making her child showing his red cheeks. "they called UKwon and P.O, they are bad boys like us, they have a gang too, its named Block B" said Seunghyun.
Jiyong look at them with amazed look, "wooo~ like father like son!" he laughs then he walks to HyunA.
"well, this our beauty nerd is named Kwon HyunA, be friends with her, okay?" he smiled and pats his child shoulder, "and hyuna, you will going to their school as well, starting next week"


 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for non update in a long time!! ><

im forget to tell you guys that im in summer vacation so i didn't post any story since the last one!!

and this is the next chap, hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to comment! plus sorry if its short ;__;

and oh! im using new Pic for the poster on the in front...
 

is it good? (the poster and the story)

comments whats on your mind!