I can't say I love you because....

I work for a bully, and I like it!!

 

His stomach was causing him so much pain but at this instant the only thing he cared about was getting an answer Kangin.

"Leeteuk, please can we wait for me to answer this later?" His face showed a worried expression, and it pissed Leeteuk off.

"Why? Why can't you answer me now?" Kangin reached out and grabbed Leeteuk's shoulder, giving it a light squeeze.

"Because right now you aren't feeling well..." He trailed off.

"T-that's a horrible excuse! I am fine! Answer me Kangin!" Leeteuk sat back down in his chair and took a sip of wine, his hand shaking.

"I just need to go to the bathroom really quickly." Leeteuk excused himself and casually walked to the bathroom so as not to attract to much attention, with Kangin staring at him.

'To the...bathroom....?!" It clicked that by going to the bathroom Leeteuk meant getting sick. So Kangin walked as clamly as possible after Leeteuk and when he got inside the bathroom he stood at the wall listening for the sound of Leeteuk throwing up.

What he heard shocked and scared him, yet it also drew from him a sense of guilt and over-protection.

"Kangin....please don't hate me.....ungh.." Leeteuk gripped his stomach in the bathroom stall unaware that his manager and lover was listening to him.

"I-its hurts soo...so much....." Leeteuk irked as vomit found it's way up his throat and out his parted lips. Small amounts of blood inside the puke making Leeteuk grip his shoulders and shudder.

"Haha...I...I think I might die from this...." Leeteuk jerked as he puked some more, a bang on his stall scaring the be-jeezus out of him.

He stood and flushed the toilet, slowly opening the bathroom stall and falling into the arms of the person who had banged on the door.

"Kangin...." He looked up at the man he loved and the resentment and anger he felt was reignited.

"Why won't you say you love me?"

Kangin looked down at Leeteuk. "Because I can't."

"B-because you can't?" Leeteuk let himself free from Kangin and stared at his manager bewildered.

"I am afraid I don't understand."

Kangin sighed and grabbed Leeteuk's hand. 

"Let's just enjoy our dinner first, then when we get home I will tell you everything."

Leeteuk agreed and with as much enthusiasm and happiness as they both could muster, Kangin and Leeteuk finished their dinner.

The ride home was filled with music as Kangin and Leeteuk danced and sang in the vehicle.

But, as soon as they get home the atmosphere changed and Leeteuk sat himself on the couch, patiently waiting for kangin to join him.

"Leeteuk, are you sure you want to hear this?"

Leeteuk nodded his head and grabbed Kangins hand, squeezing it reassuringly as the man sat himself next to him.

"Four years ago, there was a man I fell in love with. At the time I refused to tell him that I loved him, until I decided that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this man," Leeteuk nodded his head, his heart hurt to know that Kangin had loved someone else.

"On the day I told him I loved him, the VERY first time I told him, he was struck by a bus and died. I have never met another man like him, and I told myself that when I fell in love with someone I would never say it to that new special man in my life."

Kangin lovingly Leeteuk's cheek. "Do you understand now?"

"Do...I understand?" Leeteuk replayed what Kangin had said in his mind.

"I think...that is just a terrible excuse. What happened to your lover was just really bad chance."

Both men stared at eachother, neither moving nor speaking. 

Finally after an awkward silence Leeteuk spoke.

"Kangin, tell me you love me." He snuggled up to his managers chest hoping, praying that Kangin would say the words he so desperately wanted to hear.

His stomach pain was starting to intensify however and he had to fight down blood and vomit from in his throat.

"Leeteuk, that was not conicidence, that was my bad luck! If I tell you I love you, you will die!" He brushed his fingers through Leeteuk's hair. "And I don't think, if I lost you I could move on so easily."

Leeteuk losed his eyes and spoke quietly. "You should tell me before you lose me Kangin...." He whispered the words making Kangin his head to the side.

"What Teukie? What did you say?" He leaned closed to Leeteuk's mouth. "I said, I will not live forever Kangin haha, I hope you tell me before I die..." Leeteuk gripped his stomach and glanced at the counter where his pain pills were.

Slowly he rose and stumbled to the counter, where he opened the bottle and downed one. "You might not want to say it but I will. I love you Kangin. Even when you were a rude I loved you." He groaned and started to sit on the floor. 

"But regardless of whether you say I love you or not. I do not think I will live long....." He spat up a small amount of blood onto his hand and looked at his lover. 

"Teukie!" Kangin was about to rise when Leetuek held up his hand. "Tell me...you love me? Before it is too late ne?" He wiped his bloody hand on his shirt and allowed Kangin to help him up.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?!" A small amount of bloof crept out of Leeteuk's pursed lips and he shook his head in denial.

"Nah, the doctor said I would bleed. I'll be fine ok?" He spoke the positive words, but in all honesty he was not sure he would be okay.

'Tomorrow I will find a way to go to the doctor by myself, without having to worry Kangin.' With a fake smile he trudged up the stairs with Kangin and slipped into his pajamas.

"Kangin, tomorrow I wish to go to the mall for a bit alone ok?" Kangin looked surprised but he nodded his head.

"Leeteuk, about the man.....well....I"

"You still love him...I know....." Leeteuk lowered himself onto the bed and faced away from kangin, his face twisted in pain.

He had assumed that Kangin was still in love with this man, yet it still hurt him.

"Kangin I love you, good night."

Kangin wrapped his arms around Leeteuk and kissed his shoulder. "You are the most special person in the world to me Teukie, good night."

'It was worth a shot..' Leeteuk closed his eyes.

----------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: -____- >_< This. Was. A. Bad. Chapter. Anyway ~^.^~ Hope you liked it? Remember to comment ;)