Day By Day

I'm So Fortunate

 

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rom55Xy2EbQ (I just love this remake)

   

    After the surgery, Myung Soo was bedridden for two weeks. INFINITE and Hyo Woo visited him almost every day. They also gave him presents and even decorated his cold, white hospital room, so it was more enjoyable. Sungjong, Woohyun, and Sungyeol decorated his room with the things Myung Soo liked. Sunggyu brought new magnas which Myung Soo loved to read to help pass time. Hyo Woo usually brought ice cream which was now both hers and Myung Soo’s favorite food. Hoya brought board games and everyone would all play together. And lastly, Dongwoo brought Myung Soo stuffed toys which he hated; so Dongwoo ended up taking home instead.


   

    At the end of the day, after everyone left, Hyo Woo wound stay. She would lie down next to him and just talk. They enjoyed those moments. When it was just the two of them and all they did was talk. Sometimes she would talk about her day at school and sometimes he would talk about what happened in his new magna. But Hyo Woo’s favorite topic was about the future.

 

 

“You’ll marry me right Myung Soo oppa?”

 

“Maybe..”

 

“Yah! Kim Myung Soo! That better be a yes..”

 

 

    Myung Soo on the other hand, tried to avoid the topic involving the future. He had a simple reason: he wasn’t sure he had one. He was still worried about his illness. The doctor said that he would be fully recovered after the surgery bit something in him told him otherwise. There was still a part of him that thinks that he hasn’t fully recovered. And because of that, he didn’t really promise Hyo Woo anything about the future. As a matter of fact, he was cautious with any future promises he made.
    

    He didn’t want to worry about the uncertain future. He just wanted to live in the present. To savor the moment he had with his friends and family because it could be his last. He was the “enjoy this moment right now” type of person.

 

 

    So Myung Soo took everything day by day. He got released from the hospital and went back to elementary school. He soon promoted to middle school then to high school, still not forgetting his past illness.

    In high school, INFINITE became the kingkas and Myung Soo and Hyo Woo were the most envied couple. Everybody knew about them and their love story. From meeting in first grade and being each others’ first everything. First crush first kiss and first love. They were envied by everyone. Sometimes even INFINITE.

 

 

“So.. Hyo Woo-ah,” said Sungyeol.

 

“Yes?”

 

“When are you gonna dump Myung Soo and go out with a real man? Like me,” Sungyeol asked causing Hyo Woo to laugh.

 

“Or me,” said Sunggyu.

 

“Or me,” followed Woohyun.

 

“Or me,” the rest said in union.

 

   

    Hyo Woo started to laugh hysterically at her friends joke and Myung Soo glared at each and every one of them.

 

 

“Hey.. We were just kidding,” said Sunggyu.

 

“Maybe,” added Dong Woo ho earned a hit on the head by Myung Soo.

 

“Yah,” he yelled facing Myung Soo who was now kissing Hyo Woo.

 

“Sunggyu hyung! Hyo Woo noona and Myung Soo hyung are kissing,” screamed Sungjong.

 

“Oh gosh please.. We’re eating,” said Hoya causing the whole table to laugh.

 

 

 

    Everyone finished high school and moved to Seoul. In Seoul, Hyo Woo and Myung Soo found a cute little apartment for the both of them. They also went to the same college with INFINITE.
As time went by, he soon forgot about his illness and just lived his life.  

 

 

****

Ahhhh It's been so long! Sorry for not updating soon and giving you this crappy super short chapter. ^^ I kinda got carried away with the poster.. Haha let's just pretend that the girl isn't IU but Hyo Woo and the guy is Myung Soo? Yes? Yes. Okay. 

 

It will get better and sadder as the story goes on! :D

Please continue to read and comment! Graciaaaaaaaaaaas~!