Chapter 2

Infection Case Control 2: Seoul

Narrator's Perspective
You're laying on top of Kris, his arms around your waist, holding you against him tightly. His lips tracing yours sweetly, making you forget about all the zombies. His soft warm lips tasted just like riped Earthling's peaches. Feeling his smile growing, you can't help but smile too.
"We should stop..." You pulled away, breathless, your forehead against his.
Kris smile, moving to leave butterfly kisses across your neck and shoulder. "Why? No one's going to see... Or hear."
"Kris... these people will wake up anytime. And we barely met..." You groan, your hold on his shirt tighten.
Kris frown, fliping you on your back. "So if we take it slow, then we might get here another day?" He continue kissing your lips lightly.
"Hehehe ahhh maybe." You whisper, grinning when he began attacking your neck again.
"Then I'll wait till that day." He gave you one last smooch before getting off the ground, helping you up.
"I promise the wait will be worth it." You mumbled, leaning onto him. He chuckle, swinging an arm around your shoulder, pulling you flat against him. The butterflies in your stomach started growing unrest at the sound of his laugh. "It's so y!"
"I'll enjoy it no matter what. How long do we have until they arrive again?"
You shrugged, bending down to pick up the forgotten pad. "Let me check with my crew..." You mutter, inserting your access card, and calling Kora. "Hey Capt! What's up?" Kora's hologram popped up with Joey by his side.
You smile, happy to see them. "Kora, Joey, meet General Wu of ZI-12." You pointed to Kris, who smile and waved at the hologram. "Good evening."
"Good evening General Wu!" The two saluted, the silly smile never dropping.
You rolls your eyes, "anyways, I just wanted to check your arrival time." "Hey Val!" Jerry's screamed can be heard in the background.
"Jerry said hi, and we should arrive at around 0700 hours. Do you and General Wu need the briefing? We'll send over the graphics right away." Kora looked up from the gun that he was cleaning.
You nodded in confirmation. "That's it then, thank you very much Kor, and please tell them I said hi!" Kora smile, waving before his hologram dissapear.
"Now what?" Kris turn to you, his lips suggestively.
You laugh, slapping his shoulder playfully. "We need to check on those people you ert." He pouted, looking at you with those eyes that screams 'just one kiss!'. "Fine... One kiss." You roll your eyes, tippy toeing to give him a small sweet peck on the lips.
"I knew you couldn't resist me..." He mumbled agaisnt your lips. Wrapping his arms around your hips, and lifting you off the ground. His lips never leaving yours.
"I said one kiss." You pulled away, your arms around his neck, your cheeks red.
He grin, "that was one kiss. My lips never left yours."
"You're very cheeky general, nothing like what I've heard." Your eyes twinkle mischeviously, "I like it."
"Really? Then one more kiss?" He growl, nipping at your ears.
"How can I say no?" The words barely left your mouth before he dove right in.
"Hey Capt! Comander Eth---" Kora look up at the scene before him, shocked out of his mind. "Uhhh.... Capt?" He ask, pulling your mind away from Kris, and his wonderful kisses. You jumped off of Kris, blushing as you patted your jeans nervously. "Yes Kora?" You ask,  voice squeaky from embarassment.
"Hello Kora." Kris grin proudly, holding onto your hand.
"Umm... Commander Ethan sent us a message. I'll just... Send it to you... Now. So yeah... Bye!" You groan when Kora disconnected. Everyone in the family is going to know by tomorrow! "This is so embarrassing!" You squatted on the floor, arms across your knees, head in your arms.
"Can't be that bad," Kris squatted next to you, patting your back in comfort.
"Yooo non't know..." Your words came out muffled.
"Alright alright, why don't you watch your briefing, and whatever it is that your commander sent? I'll check on the people." Kris sighs, kissing your temple before moving away. You sigh, taking a peek at Kris as he bend down, checking the survivors' pulses.
"Kris?"
"yeah?" He looks up, smiling gently.
You smile, relieve that he's not mad. "I'm not ashame you know. It's just my family.... They're very protective."
"I know Val, don't worry about it. And I'm going to say this now, I intend to have you as my girlfriend. You have no idea how long I've wanted this."
You look at him, shocked. "Really? But I don't remember..."
"I know you don't, THAT battle was horrible...." He paused, a frown marring his face. "I shouldn't be saying this. You should watch those graphics that Kora sent you." You look at him, confusion written all over your face. "What is he talking about? I don't remember meeting him before. If he does know me before this, why didn't he reconize me? Is it cause of my hair? Why didn't he ask about my hair yet? Is that why i'm so comfortable with him? What battle is he talking about? I don't remember losing any bad battles, and my memory is fine." Questions after questions flew through your head as you picked up the pad, watching the briefing, and message in a daze.
"Val? Val are you okay?" Kris looks at you, worry shown in his eyes.
You nodded your head, your mind off in another solar system.
"I don't feel so well..." Your head started spinning, mind going hay wire as pain kicked in. It felt like someone or something is stomping all over your head, and ripping it apart from inside out. "I..it hurts Kris...." Flashes of what looks like an old film started playing. "Val? Val what's wrong?" Kris held onto you tightly, fear is clear in his voice. "Avie?! Come one Avie, don't scare me." You didn't answer, but for some reason, Avie sounds familiar. "Avie you can't forget okay? Don't make me go through this again Avie." He begged, tears gather in his eyes. "I like that... Avie." You smiles, the pain knocking you out. "Come on Avie, you can't forget again you hear? You can't forget me again, you have to be my Avena Jung again okay? Not Valentine Aven-Jung, I want my Avena back..." Kris whispers, pulling your unconcious form into his lap. Rocking back and forth gently as he held onto you, whispering into your hair.
End of Narration

Your perspective/dream land
"Why am I home?" Last thing I remember was being on Earth and in a lot of pain.
"Valentine, baby are you there?" Mum came out from her study, smiling. I ran to her, hugging her tightly.
"I miss you so much Mum! Is this a dream?"
"yeah baby, it is. What did Kris tell you?" She suddenly turn serious.
I frown, "what do you mean mum? He didn't say anything. How do you know Kris?" Mum shake her head.
"It's not time yet Valentine. You have to forget Valentine, it's not safe. Listen to mummy and forget okay?"
"but Mum, I don't want to forget, Kris ask me not to. He kept on saying Avie. Mum who's Avie?"
"I guess it's time." Mum mumbles, turning her attention back to me. "You'll find out soon Valentine. I'll show you, but only a little. Avie is special Valentine, you'll find out why soon." Mum sighs, grabbing a hold of my hand.
The scene changed as we walked. Next thing I know, we're in the Terrestrial Station War Room. A younger version of my team, and Kris' team are standing around the large table, facing each other. Ethan and the old dictator of Pledis are at the other end of the large table. I can practically see the tension. Looking around, I caught sight of myself and Kris standing close to each other. My hair is silver purple here. However, what shocked me the most was seeing mine and Kris' hand entertwined, eventhough it is hidden by the large table.
"What is this mum? Why can't I remember this? Wasn't I fighting the zombies on Earth? If I remember correctly, I was 18 Earth year here. 22 in our year."
mum shake her head, "just watch Valentine." I nodded obediently, turning back to the scene. I couldn't hear a single sound, I can only watch as the scene played out. It began flyinng by faster, only slowing to show the dictator moving to punch Kora for saying something. The me in the past jumped over the table and started beating to dictador. Ethan pulled me off, handing me to Kris and Jerry. The scene skipped again, this time we are in another region, it's neither Earth, EXO, or Polaris. Is this Pledis? "Where is this mum?" I frown, mad at myself for not remembering.
"Planet Pledis Valentine," looking back at the scene, it began to played out again, it seems like we are in a battle. Fighting the now prospering planet. Blast after blast of powers whiz through the air, wild beast flying around the sky. Only I wasn't fighting, but laying on the floor, bleeding out. Why am not not using my biokinesis?
"That's it Valentine. No more until later on." Mum shadow the scene, pulling me away.
"Mum what happen?" I need to know! Why didn't I use my powers?
Mum sigh, grabbing a hold of my cheeks. "Remember what I told you?" I nodded, "tell me what I told you Valentine."
"Never go to Planet Pledis, and never touch the Bitur Plant." I repeated the words that Mum and Pa drilled into my head.
Mum smile is weak, "that plant can kill you Valentine, and planet Pledis have many of those plants. Even though it is now a free planet, The dictator have loyal followers who will kill you on sight. That is why you must not go there." She let go of my face, pulling me into her arms. "You must sleep now Valentine, and stay safe on Earth for me. Tell Kris to keep you safe, for me." Mum kiss my forehead, her eyes started to shine, lulling me to sleep.