Festival

The Coffee Shop (Hiatus)

 

 
Joon’s POV:
 
 
“SHUT THE HELL UP!” Is all I heard before I knew I had to get up. Seungho was yelling at G.O and Cheondoong. 
 
“WHAAAT?” I yelled so they could all hear me. G.O and Doongie ran into my room to remind me of our plans.
 
“FESTIVAL? DOES THAT WORD RING ANY BELLS?” G.O screamed right into my ear. My eardrums rang with the shouting of 2 men right next to me.
 
“Oh yea…it’s Sunday right?” I said with a yawn and a stretch. I got up lazily and sluggishly moved to the kitchen.
 
“If you shut up I’ll cook,” I bargained. It silenced them instantly. Sometimes I thank my cooking skills.
 
___
 
After breakfast we all started to get ready. We put on our nice clothes, but not too nice since they’d probably get dirty anyway, but made sure we looked presentable. Fashion was my middle name. I thought I looked pretty damn y if I could said so myself. I stuffed my scarf in front of my face and examined myself once more.
 
“You look great now get out of the bathroom Joon!” Seungho confessed. I laughed and just went into the living room to wait for the rest of the gang to be finished preparing for our “brotherly bonding.” 
 
“DONE! How do I look hyung?” Cheondoong asked as he skipped into the room.
 
“Haha, you look fine Doongie,” I complimented. He shot a small yet sincere smile and sat down next to me. Once the others were ready, we were out.
 
Being autumn, it was pretty chilly, but still nice enough outside to do fun activities. The festival was one of these activities. Cheondoong had us go EVERY year, soon G.O got in and started making sure we went. It’s really cute how everyone treats each other. The four of us really are inseparable.
 
“Joonie hyung~” Cheondoong mewed. He took my hand and held it tight. Some how this kid managed to be cuter than all the girls in the area. He smiled as we all walked down to where the festival was being held. We had to make sure we stayed until late, even if it meant being super tired for work and school tomorrow.
 
“WE’RE HERE!” G.O yelled happily. Seungho laughed at him as G.O pulled him into the fair grounds. Cheondoong pulling the same little stunt on me. The first thing they loved doing was walking around, to get that atmospheric feel of being at the festival. Every once and awhile I’d see some hot chick with her little friends and I’ve give them a wink. They’d all giggle together. 
 
“HEY! This is guy time Joon!” G.O scolded. Seungho and I just laughed, knowing him and Doongie were the only ones that weren’t planning on getting girls tonight.
 
We walked up and down the small rows of games and rides. Cheondoong and G.O stopped in front of a game table. They were so hooked on playing so Seungho and I walked away causally together to scout for chicks like usual. 
 
A couple minutes passed until Cheondoong and G.O were running up behind us and hitting us like kids. 
 
“HEY. KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO! TODAY IS OUR DAY! REMEMBER?” Cheondoong scolded.
 
“Yea yea yea. I know. Calm down Doongie,” I replied coolly. He just let out a soft sigh and all four of us began to walk to more game tables. We were playing the shooting games, the dart games, all those classic festival competitions. Getting bored of doing the same things over and over, I walked to a concession stand to get us all some food. It was mid-afternoon now and I knew it was time to ride some rides.
 
“I…I don’t trust these things hyung,” Cheondoong said in a small voice. I giggled at his childishness and we all walked up to the rollercoaster.
 
“Let’s go,” I told him as I dragged his little body onto the ride. He was stiff as a board. I could tell how frightened he was. 
 
“Relax, you’ll enjoy it. I promise,” I said honestly with a smile. He smiled back but it was one of those “I’m smiling because I have to” smiles.
 
The ride began and the sound of Cheondoong’s piercing screams filled my ears. The rest of us were laughing and enjoying it. We never did this together and having all four of us having fun was really a great moment to remember.
 
The ride ended and we all got off laughing, except Cheondoong of course. So as Seungho, G.O and I went on more rides; the little guy stayed back and just watched. 
 
____
 
Third person POV:
 
 
Cheondoong sat down on a bench waiting for the ride to be over. He just wanted to have fun with his hyungs. He puffed his cheeks and kicked his feet in the ground as he waited patiently for them to get off.
 
“Hey…isn’t that-”
 
Cheondoong started to talk to himself when he saw the kid Joon worked with.
 
“Maybe I’ll go say hi!” Cheondoong got up from his seat and strolled over to the figure.
 
“Hello! Having fun? Are you with someone?” He asked bravely.
 
“It’s you,” Mir said in a harsh tone. Cheondoong didn’t notice. 
 
“I’m fine, yes I’m with someone. Who do you think I am?” There was a pause until Mir questioned Cheondoong.
 
“Who are you with?” He asked curiously.
 
“Joon hyung and Seungho hyung and G.O hyung!” He replied with a grin. Mir wasn’t grinning.
 
“Ah. Should’ve known. Have fun-”
 
“Cheondoong!” 
 
“I know your name kid,” Mir replied back rudely. Cheondoong stood there confused for awhile until he heard the yells of his elders calling for him. He scampered back to their sides immediately.
 
____
 
 
Joon’s POV:
 
 
 
“It’s pretty dark now isn’t it? What do you say we play more games then find a spot to watch the fireworks? Maybe ride a couple more ride while we’re at it,” I said jokingly. Cheondoong didn’t look amused.
 
I ruffled his hair, “oh come on Doongie lighten up!” He pushed me away and everyone just followed him around.
 
It was pretty late by the time we were done playing games. At midnight the fireworks go off, but I had to ride the Ferris wheel before 12. It was my own little tradition I had. 
 
“I’ll catch up with you all in a bit. Save a good spot!” I shouted to them. I happily went over to the line and waited. 
 
My tradition was to sit next to a stranger, and kiss them when it was 12. It worked every single year. I got a few dates out of it so it wasn’t all bad. I was always scolded by Cheondoong though; for being late to watch the fireworks with them. 
 
The line was moving and the man asked me how many.
 
“One,” I replied with a smirk.
 
“ANY SINGLE RIDERS?” He shouted. A small “me” was heard and I hopped in to the cart and relaxed. I felt another body enter the car and as soon as we started moving I opened my eyes.
 
“Well…looks like we’ll be alone up her-”
 
“ert,” *SLAP*
 
“JESUS CHRIST! WHAT DI-”
 
“MIR?!”
 
“Yes,” he replied calmly. Well what an unexpected surprise. Looks like the tradition is over.
 
“Great, JUST GREAT,” I yelled as I through my hands in the air.
 
“What?” He asked, clearly annoyed.
 
“Well…one I’m stuck with you up here. TWO you broke my tradition you piece of ,” I snapped.
 
He gave me a look of utter confusion until he spoke up once again.
 
“What the hell are you talking about?”
 
I answered quickly, “I’m talking about the fact that I have a yearly tradition that’s never been broken. I go on the Ferris wheel…ALONE…then when a pretty  LADY joins me I kiss her; at midnight.” 
 
He looked at me with a stupid grimace on his face. He started to laugh at me; stupid punk.
 
“You’re an idiot Joon. How long did you expect this to work?” He finished with another chortle.
“Well it was going pretty fine up until now,” I muttered.
 
“It’s now one minute to midnight…” I said gloomily.
 
“Three…two…”
 
*SMASH*
 
Lips crashed onto mine when the festival let off fireworks. 
 
My eyes were bulging with surprise. I wasn’t expecting him to do that.
Never.
 
They were quickly removed within seconds.
 
“Bleh. I can’t believe I did that for you,” Mir said causally.
 
I couldn’t even say anything to him. How could I? I couldn’t even process the event quick enough to respond.
 
“F-for me?” I said as I laughed.
 
“YOU REALLY THINK I’D RATHER KISS YOU THAN BREAK TRADITION?” I yelled as I continued to chuckle.
 
“Yes,” he said back expressionless.
 
I just sighed and hung my head in my hands.
 
The ride got to the bottom and we got out. I started to walk back to Cheondoong and the other until I turned back around to say something to Mir.
 
But my mouth wouldn’t let me. So I just said, “Just…don’t be late for work tomorrow.”
 
He chuckled and walked away. As I caught up to where G.O, Seungho and Doongie were I was scolded.
 
“Yea…I know, sorry,” I replied eagerly. I sat down and watched the rest of the fireworks with them.
 
Once they were over Seungho asked me a question.
 
“So did you kiss another lady tonight on the Ferris wheel?” He asked wiggling his eyebrows.
 
 I just chuckled.
 
“No…no. It’s guys night tonight…remember?
 
 
 
_______
 
A/N
So it's only been months T.T
 
ll0l0l0l I'm seriously sorry. I forgot about this story because of my other ones and aklshda
But I kept it because I know what I want to do with it so...
here is another chapter~
It's a little short for my liking,
and it's kind of corny but oh well
Who doesn't like corn?
I love you all so much
Sorry for mistakes (think I caught most of them)
Please stick with this story~ <3
 
~ Parkkimi