DJ Love-chapter 3

Love Like This

Ommo!Already 24 subscribers!..ohhoohoh..Thanks for it! I really appreciate it!

Anyways..DJ Love is going to end soon..so be prepared for the next love team..I will suprise you all..what do you think,who will be the next who will be appearing in this story?

 

What the ing creature!!!!!!!(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノThe 3 chapters are deleted!Oh GOD,,,I will be making it again?!,,Anyways,,Chapters 3,4,and 5,,will be in this chapter..So this chapter will be long...GOD!!!..Why did my hard work just wasted???!Maybe because of the loosing of connection caused this problem.. Again...Enjoy the 3,4,and 5 chapter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Outside of Radio Station]

[IU's POV]

Yah,IU-ah!Where are you going?!

'Darn it! I forgot to say goodbye..I need a excuse!Ppalli,IU-ah!Think..think!'

Uhm...*starts speaking with acting* director..I'm so so so sorry..but I'm not feeling good right now...Can I go home,,please?!*IU gives her director a beautiful eyes*

Arraso,,,but be sure to go work tomorrow,,arraso?

Yes!,,Kamsahamnida,,director! 'I bow to him and he did it too..' 'Hmm..Gotta go home fast now,,'

[Also at the Outside]

[Wooyoung's POV]

Aigoo..Where can that DJ go?..Maybe I'll search for her again..

--After 5 mins.--

Aishi!Why is there no taxi picking me up?!

'Wait..is she the DJ?! 'I was planning to go closer to the girl when..'

That's it! I'll just going to walk!

Hah!She's funny too..Oh no,,no,,no,,no,,no! My feets are so tired in searching for her,,and now,,she will going to leave again?! *sigh* Remember,Wooyoung!This is for Tiffany!For Tiffany!Yeah,for Tiffany! 'I start following her..'

Wait!Please read this first!..Really important so you can understand the next..

Color of the people who are talking:

IU's Unnie/Ryza

IU's Little Sister/CC

IU's Father

Well..That's all!Thanks for reading it!Now,,keep reading!Hehehe

 

 

[IU's House]

[IU's POV]

I'm home!

Oh?You are already here?Why so early? 'My older sister just appear in the kitchen door,,wearing a apron and holding a spatula..I think she will cook!Of course she will!Who in the earth will think that if you are holding a spatula you will not cook?'

Ani!I'm not yet! IU is still in the Station!Hahha

Hahaha..haha.ha!Funny! 'After that..She come back to the kitchen'

Annyeong,Unnie!Why are you so early? 'GOD!!!Why did I have a sisters like this two?So many questions! And..Who's that guys beside you?! 'Wait!Who's guy?'

Who's guy?!

Him! *CC points beside IU*

*IU turns her head nervously*

Yah!How did you!!!--

[Wooyoung POV]

*Covers IU's mouth*

Hahaha..haha *fake laugh* Annyeonghaseo! I'm Wooyoung!Nice to meet you!

Oh..Is that so!Oh! I'm CC..nice to meet you oppa!

*CC bows at Wooyoung and Wooyoung also bow at her,,and because Wooyuong is still covering IU's mouth..IU bowed too..*

*Suddenly a bass guitar played so loud*

*CC sigh*

Oh boy,,there he goes again...Unnie! I'll just go to my room to get my headphones,,so I cannot hear Appa's loud guitar!Okay?!,,See ya later!

*IU gave Wooyoung a glare so Wooyoung can realize that he is still covering *

Oh,,!Bianne..' I release my hand from IU's mouth'

Pweh! *IU start wiping and went to the music room*

Yah!Where are you going?

[Music Room]

[Still Wooyoung's POV]

*Music gets louder and louder*

Yah!You shorty! I'm talking to you!

Who's shorty! *IU scream loud* *Music stops*

Who just screamed?..Oh dwarf,,it's you!

*IU covered her face with her two hands*

Who's dwarf is he reffering to?

It's me..*IU raised her hand in embarrasment*

Waahaha 'I evil laugh' See?You don't want me to call you a shorty,,but your own father calls you a dwarf!

*IU gave Wooyoung a glare* *Wooyoung shut his mouth up*

By the way..Who is he?

I'm Woo-

Ah!Your boyfriend!

*Both of them quite lose their balance*

Ani!

Wae?He's cute!Handsome!Has a nice posture!Maybe a little lazy too..

Bw-Bwo?!!!

*When Wooyoung is shock,,IU gave her father a 'Just shut up' look* *IU's father shut up*

Uhm..Can we talk private?!

Sure!Follow me to the garden!

[Garden]

[IU's POV]

What do you want? 'I face him and raised an eyebrow'

Well,,Uhm,,HelpmewithTiffanysowecanbetogetheragain!

Bwo?!Can you speak normally?!

I said,,Help.Me.With.Tiffany.So.We.Can.Be.Together.Again!..got it?! 'He raised an eyebrow'

Hmm,,,Let me think.. 'I think so hard!,,while he was nervous in what my answer will be..' Shirro! 'I smirk!'

Yah!Wae!

I don't know!,,maybe I'm too lazy to help you! 'After I said that I push him towards the front door!'

[Front Door]

[Wooyoung's POV]

It's already night!Ba-bye!,,sweet dreamz!

Y-Yah!- 'Before I can finish my word she slammed the door!'

Were not finish yet! I will come back here! 'I walked away from her house..'

 

-------------Morning-----------

[IU's House]

[IU's POV]

Unnie! I'll be going now!Take care of CC,,arraso?!

Arra,,be careful on your way to your work!

Deh!

[At the Road]

[Still IU's POV]

IU is walking happily on her way until she is feeling someone is following her..

*turns back so fast*

Ihihihi!!!Lord please,,don't scare me! It's still morning! 'I ran so fast,,so I can get away from there..'

[At the Radio Station]

[Eunjung's POV]

Good morning Eunjung-ah!

Good morning! 'I bow at them!' Ah!,,,What a good day! 'I can see a girl walking towards me,,nervous and panic is in her face...'

Eunjung-ah!

Ya-Yah!,,*talks shock then turns to a concern tone* IU-ah,,what happend to you?Why-Why do you look like,,nevermind!

Eunjung-ah!Help me!..I think-I think someone is following me! 'She hid behind me'

Easy girl!,,Let's just get ready for our work,,okay? 'She nodded'

IUand Eunjung,,Ppalli!

Deh!

(Let's just skip it!Hehehe)

---Afternoon--

[IU's POV]

Thanks for today guys!

Bye guys! *Phone rings* Yeoboseo?

IU-ah! 'I almost drop my phone in my Unnie's sudden scream'

Waeo?! 'I scream too!'

IU-ah,,can you please go to the mall?,,I forgot to buy something!Please???!

Arraso!What is it?!

Chincha?!,,Really thanks IU!,,okay,,they are,,hmm.. it's,,buy some..blah,,blah,,blah,,etc.

(Sorry for that,,I'm too lazy to think some what will she buy,,forgive me)

[Mall]

[Still IU's POV]

Aigoo!!Why is there are so many in the list?!

(Oh!I forgot!The color of the unknown talking is this )

Need help?!

Of course! 'I quickly turn my head to the guy' Y-Yah!What the?!Where?!How?!When?!

Do you need help or not?!

I loved too! 'I felt embarrased and start walking'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally!!!!!!!!..Updated it!