DJ Love-chapter 1

Love Like This

 

IU talking

Wooyoung talking

Tiffany talking

Eunjung talking

Radio Staff talking

Both talking

Jessica talking

Suzy talking

2pm talking except Taecyeon ( I didn’t want Taecyeon to be here in this story,because he already have a story with Yoona..hope you understand it) Nickhun talking, Chansung talking, Junho talking, Junsu talking..

The words with a parenthesis are thoughts only..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[IU’s POV]

Annigaseyo! Again this is your DJ, silentlover!(sorry I can’t think any good code name for her)..enjoy the song Maybe by Sunye!..*clicked a button on the radio station*

*The song is starting to play*

Okay guys, you can have your break now…IU-ah great job!

Deh! Eunjung-ah it’s your turn. ‘Eunjung  just nodded and put her headphones..’

And that’s Maybe by Sunye! While your DJ silentlover is not here, I’m her exchange, by the way I’m back after you don’t hear my voice in 2 days..prettybubles here!! *clicks the button for the sound of clapping hands and shouting fans* ‘I just laugh in her silliness after her comeback here the radio station..I gave her a thumbs up and she just smirk’..so as I’m saying..

-----Gas Station----

[Wooyoung’s POV]

Here, keep the change.. ‘ I gave the money on the worker of the gas station’

Yah! Wooyoung quick!

Arraso!Arraso! ‘ I quickly run towards them to the car when I saw a y good looking girl that I think we are on a same age..panicking on her car..’..Guys,you go first I have an appointment here..

Wooyoung,are trying to cheat again??

Ani!!

What if Tiffany will caught you in the act again..

Don’t worry Khun she will not.. ‘then I came to the girl’

[Suzy’s POV]

Huh!!This kid is so..

He is trying to cheat again..(smirk)..let’s see if he can

Bwo?

Nothing.. ‘ I get my phone’ (Suzy here is Junho’s girlfriend..don’t blame me, because I don’t have any idea who would will Junho’s girl here)

‘ I start typing on my phone’

Suzy’s message for Tiffany:

                   Tiffany! Come quickly here at the gas station were we always went, Wooyoung is doing it again..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               ~ Suzy

‘Smirk is now performing on my face then my phone vibrates’

                   Kuroge?..Just go out of there, and I’m the one who will facing him..

                                                                                                                                                ~ Tiffany

‘ I start typing again’

                   Arraso..Good luck girl.

                                                                                                                                                ~Suzy

‘Then I closed my phone and we leave the gas station’

-----Back to Wooyoung---

(Fake cogh)…Excuse me Miss..do you want help?

Uhm..Can you change the tires of my car?

Sure if you say so..

----After 5 minutes---

Here! ‘She handed me a can of drink’

Kumawa..(opens the can)..So what’syour name by the way?

Jessica!

Oh nice to meet you! I'm Wooyoung!

Deh!

Do you have a boyfriend??

Uhm..well..

Wooyoung-ah!! ‘Tiffany walks towards me..Aishi! Wrong timing!’

*Slaps Wooyoung’s right cheek*

How dare you!

Tiffany I can explain it-

Wooyoung,who is she??

*Tiffany faces Jessica*

Well..I’m just his..GIRLFRIEND!!! ‘she shout so loud’

Aishi!! *Jessica went into her car and leave them two there…*

‘ I watch Jessica’s car leave..Aishi!Why is Tiffany always went in bad timing..then I face Tiffany’

You bastard! *Kicks Wooyoung’s left leg*

Ah!!!..Yah!

(smirk) *then Tiffany left him alone*

--------Radio Station------

[IU’s POV]

Now go there too ,IU! ‘the director of the radio station said to me..then I just nodded and went inside’

One..Two..Three!!..And were back!!

Yah! IU lets now listen to stories of our caller..‘ I just nodded’

Yoboseoyo??

Oh!..Uhm..Deh..Yoboseoyo?

So our first caller is shy..what’s your name??

I’m Tiffany-imnida..

Oh..so Tiffany what do you want to share to us?

Uhm..can I have advices from DJ silentlover?

Huh?Me?..hahaha..okay then..what is it? ‘ I was shock when she said that..she really want me to advice her..I laugh nervously..

Well..My boyfriend just cheated on me..

Oh..that’s harsh..

Yeah..It is..My advice for you..hmm.wait..Does kind of guys are like Devil who want to destroy your life..If I were you..

--2pm’s Dorm—

Isn’t that Tiffany’s voice???..

Sshh!!Just listen..

[Radio]

If I were you, I will break up with him, I will punch him on the face, break his bones, tearing him into pieces, put poison on his drink..

*IU keeps talking*

Yah! These DJ is acting too much!!..I will go to that radio station..Chansung,what is the name of the radio station?!

Uhm..Happy Living..

Thanks, Perry!!

Yah!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter..