Chapter o2

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong take a long bath as soon as he arrive home, he smooth his face with both of his hand as he sigh deeply. Laying on the tub letting the cold water embrace his body a single tear skip from your eye. After half a hour he get out from the tub as he wrap the towel around his waist as he left the bathroom. He look up to see you laying on the bed smiling sweetly at him. 

Jaejoong drop the towel from his hand that was he using to dry his hair. "~~~ah" He whisper, as he walk closer your image disappear.

He sighs as he sat on the bed smoothing his face with his right hand. "Why? Why do you have to leave me" He asked himself as he lay down on the bed tears skip from his eyes as he cry miserable from missing you to much. Jaejoong closer his eyes as he pinch the bridge of his nose. "I wanna be with you" With that Jaejoong fell asleep in just with towel around his waist.

 

The next day Jaejoong decided to take a day off as he wear his gray hoodie and jogging pants. He decided to jog around didn't care even his fan recognize him. He jog around for about 2 hours until he decided to take a break, he walk to one of the store to buy some energy drink, as he was paying he saw a boy looking at the lollipop, a small smile appear across from his lips as he take one of the lollipop and pay for it as he give it to the boy. He sat on one of the chair outside the store with a sigh when suddenly a boy appear on the seat across of him.

A bit shock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter