Chapter o1

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Time - Color Teal | Bold

Past Time - Black | Bold

 

Unlike in every love stories in book end in a happy ending, sometimes it ended in a sad and painful ending. Just like the love story of Jaejoong and you. Its been 2 years since you die, but even though she's not here anymore Jaejoong loves for her will stay remind the same. 

The performance in Music Bank ended successfully, Jaejoong and the rest get off from the backstage bowing to the stuff and co-singers as they walked back to their dressing room, Yoochun open the door as they get inside him and Junsu sat back to the couch with a sighs of relief at the performance. Jaejoong in other hand sat on the chair in front of them, he cupped his face with his both hand as he closes his eyes. Yoochun who knows him better than anyone even than Junsu spoke up. "Hyung~ I know it's still hurt you, but it's been 2 years already" He speak with his calm voice. Jaejoong open his eyes and sighs. "It's hard~ Yoochun, you is my life you know that" A single tear skip from the corner of his eyes. You can see the hurt his been keeping inside as you look in his eyes. "Why it has to be her? Why not it just me?" With that he brust into a sobs. Junsu looked at his hyung in pain, he walked towards him and patted his hyung back.

"Hyung~ Everything has a reason" Junsu said. 

Yoochun looked at his hyung, seeing his hyung in this kind of pain hurt his as well Jaejoong, him and you were been BFF for like forever. Yes losing you hurt him as well but its been 2 years since she passed away, everything change. He wants to see the old Jaejoong, his been longing to see the real smile of his bestfriend but that's its so impossible to happened anymore.

Jaejoong get up from his seat taken his things and left th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter