cinq

Idlip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 5


We went up to the roof top and sat at the shady part as we eat our pack lunch together.

Nom. Nom. Nom.

“Do you remember back in high school we got late on our Math class because we ate at the rooftop?” he ask. I laugh as I reminisce that moment. We were given punishment after that. We cleaned the one-fourth of the field.

“Yeah. That was crazy, and they were so exaggerated to give us that punishment.”

Our chuckle harmonized with each other. Until I heard him coughed, he got choked on his food and starts to tap on the floor. I started to get perplexed, I immediately hand him the nearest bottle of water that my hand touches.

“Easy…” I said and started to slap his back. “The food won’t run away from you.” I giggle.

“You really surprised me there.”

“Well… I got another surprised for you.”

“What?”

“I found Jonghyun!” I said with full enthusiasm and I clasp my hands together. He pursed his lips, but his eyes were wide open in disbelief. I feel like he was controlling his breath. “To be honest… I didn’t actually find him; it’s more of mere twist of fate… it can either be coincidence.”

“Ehhhhhhh?! How did that happen?”

“Uh… he’s my boss.”

“Eh?! You’re boss?! Then that means his real parents are rich!”

“Super rich, I can say. They own a company, remember?”

“Wow! So how is he?”

“I heard from his assistant that he was kind of popular to the opposite gender and he was a player.”

Hohoho.

His laugh sounded like that, I got irritated. He said, “Well Airi, it’s a nature for girls to be attractive on men…” He cleared his throat and tugs his clothes.

“So you admit that you’re a player too?”

He frowned. “We’re talking about attraction not being a player.”

“Yeah. Whatever.” I said and roll my eyes.” Anyway, he said he wanted us to have or reunion again.”

“He better should ask. See, he leaved us for years, I cannot even remember his face nor how many years he left.” He gnaws his rice and pinch of another beef. I hand him the water in case he might got choke again.

I told him about Jonghyun’s plan. He agreed on it. We would have a dinner, the day after tomorrow.

---

That day finally came and I only got few days more to stay here at Seoul. I guess I have to spend my time more wisely. We ate a Chinese restaurant because Jinki suggested it. Jonghyun didn’t mind, so do I. the table that was reserved for us was for four people, I dash and hurriedly sat on the on the chair across the other two chairs.

Why?

Because I don’t want to have this feeling of being confuse on whom shall I sat next to. I don’t want the other friend to resent towards me.

I move the chair beside me, at the middle. Jonghyun sat opposite to me. Jinki, got no choice, he smirk first and pull the chair and moved closer to me. This time I grimaced. What’s the point of moving it away from you, when your friend moves it back to its original position?

The utensils were served first followed by the viands. Jonghyun pluck his handkerchief and started to rub a spoon, and then he handed it over to me. “Thanks.” I mutter and smile. He just smiled as for his reply.

Jinki and Jonghyun do the most chit chat together, but I still listen. It was nice to catching up. They or sometimes we (when I in during their conversations) talked about what happened since the last time we saw each other, their work, health, other friends during childhood days, and what we want.

.

I stretch my hands upward and slowly going to the sides. I placed my hand at the top of rails. Jinki, gets a tissue. He raised my right hand a bit and wipes the rail. I look at him confusedly. He shudders and says “dust.”

I smiled and jolted him. He laughed and asks, “What?”

This time I quiver, I beam and bit my lower lip first. I answer, “Nothing.”

“You’re so odd…” we were smiling at each other. “You were jolting me then your reason is nothing? Weirdo”

“I’m not weird!” I protest.

“Yes, you are indifferent. Bleh~” Then he stuck out his tongue.

I punch him on his arms and laugh loudly. I look at Jonghyun; he was staring at us and was smiling. I suddenly felt embarrassed, because me and Jinki were acting like a child in front of him. He was way contrary to us. Jonghyun, on the other hand, by just looking at him, you can easily tell that he is a professional.

“I’m getting jealous” Jonghyun confess.

“Eh? Wae?” I choke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter