04

Blinded Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" Stupid bull. " you mumbled.

* I should call Baekhyunnnnn ! * You took out your phone and started to dial his number. You don't know why but you are feeling excited. 

" No uh-uh. No phone is allowed in this school. " somebody said and snatched your phone away.

You know whose voice belongs to.

" Give me my phone back L.Joe ! " you said as you try to snatch your phone away from him.

" Nope. Miss goody-goody just broke the rules. " he said while putting his hand up so you won't get your phone.

Yes. L.Joe may be short. But you're shorter. (A/N Imagine that xD)

" Urghh! Just give me back my phone! It's not like you haven't break any rules! " you said. Getting pissed off.

" Well yeah. " 

You thought you caught him off guard. You try to snatch your phone but his reflexes was fast.

" JUST GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE ! " You blew up. He smirked. * Oooh, someones getting angry. * 

The students in the cafeteria has their eyes on you both.

" Nope. " he replied.

" Im warning you. Give. me. back. my. phone. " you said firmly.

" Ooh, my darling is getting angrry. " he pissed you off more. * Thats it, hes goona get it from the miss goody-goody. *

" Lee. Byung. Hyun " you said. You can see that L.Joe's face started to get firm.  You smirk inward. (A/N LOL)

He walk closer to you. You always know his 'complex' or 'witness' . He doesn't like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter