05

Blinded Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You finished all the chores/punishment that needed to be done and there's still no sign of L.Joe. You breathe in deeply when you feel someone hug you. 

It was L.Joe.

You pushed him away.

"You ert!" You shouted.

But he show no sign of teasing. He continued to hug you. His hands over your waist. Head beside your ear. 

"Who called me Lee ByungHun?" He whisper to your ear ily.

You gulp.

"M-me-me .." You said softly.

"Huh, who? I can't hear you." He whispered seductively. He bite your ear and move to your neck.

You shriek.

"Me..." You said. Your heart thump like nobody buisness. *Why is he so yhot dumb?*

This time he didn't say anything. He kiss your neck, it lightly that made you jump. Your cheeks flushed as red as a tomato. He move again to your ear while kissing it.

"Good. Next time, watch your mouth ok?" He say seductively and give a last kiss on your neck. He then slip your phone to your hands. And he left the room.

*What the bloody is this?* 

You quickly rub your neck, check if theres a hickey. And removing his kisses and saliva from your neck and earlobe.

"If he want to warn me, he should warn me another way .. Not this steamyhot idiotic way.." you said as no one is in the class.

*Why in the world did he do that? Ohmygoshh. Maybe he WANTS me? Eww, no he won't do that.  Okay maybe I should stop thinking about this. Its nonsense. Maybe he was just playing with me.*

You took out your phone and dial yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter