It can't be!!!!!!

The Necklace

Hey there~

How you doing?

Here's the next chapter


The family ran down the hall to a specific room and opened the door where they saw the person who was supposedly dead.

It was Hangeng.

The family couldn't believe what they were seeing and quickly ran up the man and gave him the biggest hug in the world. There was one person, however, who didn't give him a hug. The person stood there still not believing what she was seeing. She constantly rubbed at her eyes to see if they were playing tricks on her.

Her eyes weren't deceiving her.

Hangeng looked up and saw the person standing there and sighed sadly.

"Chullie"

Heechul flinched when her name was called.

"Chullie, what are you doing standing there?"

Heechul slowly padded her way to her lover and collapsed into his arms and cried a river of tears that were mixed woth all sorts of emotions.

"Chullie~, I'm sorry about everything....but.....I was so hurt when I saw you with Kibum."

Suho flinched when she heard that name.

"Unnie, Kibum was near you?"

Heechul could onpy silently nod her head.

"THAT BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Lay went and grabbed onto her shoulders.

"Baby, please calm down. You're pregnant now you need to be calm"

Suho turned and glared at her boyfriend.

"Don't ever tell me to calm down when that bastard is involved in this. He is the reason why my unnie must always suffer.Why can't he leave you alone?"

Everyone looked at the small family with confused looks. Suho sighed and told the story.

"We met Kibum when his family used to live next door to us when we were younger. He and Unnie went to school together and then Kibum ended up having feelings for my Unnie but Unnie didn't like him. Unnie loved Hangeng-oppa. So, Kibum was really furious and tried to Unnie but Appa and Oppa saved her just in time. From that time on, we tried everything to get Kibum away from Unnie.....but no matter what....he always finds her."

Everyone looked at the youngest Kim and sighed. Everyone looked up when they heard the door knock, but soon turned into glares when they saw Kibum walking into the room. Suho went up to him and slapped him hard in the face.

"You bastard!!!!! What do you want?"

Suho was about to slap Kibum again, when the older male grabbed her hand.

"I only want to talk"

Suho glared and growled at Kibum

"We don't want to hear what you have to say!! You already caused enough pain and damage to my family"

Kibum sighed and looked at the young girl with pleading eyes. "Please Joonyeon, just for a minute"

Suho looked at him in shock when he called her by her real name and nodded her head. "You got 2 minutes"

Kibum nodded his head and looked at Heechul

"Chul, I'm sorry for everything that I have done to you and your family. I knew that I was overly obsessed with you, but I culdn't help it. You were the only one who ever loved me for me and accepted me when no one else would. I guess that instead of a lovers thing that I felt. I looked at you as more of a mother to me. I'm sorry for all the trouble that I have caused and I wanted to come by and tell you goodbye. My new boyfriend and I are moving to the states for work and his missionary stuff. I hope that you could forgive me"

Kibum looked at Heechul and the older girl sighed.

"It's true that you have caused me a lot of harm and I am deeply upset about it. I was really terrified of all of the things that happened. I thought that I would have never recovered from it, but I did and it was through my fiancee. I will forgive you, but it will take some time before I can trust you again. I'm sorry."

Kibum shook his head

"I understand"

He then bowed to everyone in the room "I believe that this is goodbye everyone"

The occupants in the room let out the breath that they didn't realize was being held. The family continued to celebrate Hangeng's recovery until it was time to go home.

Heechul and Hangeng lay in the hospital bed cuddling each other and desperately holding onto each other as if one would disappear if the other were to let go. After the trauma that they have gone though, they truly believe that this is the fairytale ending that they deserve and what better way to enjoy it than with each other.


Hahahahaahaha so this is the end of my story

I love you all and dont forget to check my other stories 

 

 

I realized that this is one of my earlier stories..........I wonder how much my writing has changed from then and now O_O