My loved one

The Necklace

I am such a derpy person

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in so long

Enjoy!!!!!


Heechul laid in her bed and stared at the ceiling. She still couldn't get over the fact of what had happened to her boyfriend. At the moment, Heechul had a ton of things going through her mind.

If only Kibum wasn't there

If only I was faster

If only we weren't together

Heechul shook her head at the thought. She didn't want to think those things, but the more she thought about it, the more she wished that it was true. Heechul was still deep into her thoughts when someone knocked on her door.

"Come in"

The door opened to reveal her two younger siblings. Suho, her younger sister and Kyuhyun, her younger brother. They also bought their lovers with them. Yixing and Yesung.

Suho and Kyuhyun were twins and they were two years younger than Heechul.

Suho had a beautiful face that made everyone think that she was an 'angel sent from the heavens above'. Kyuhyun, the total opposite of Suho, was known as the 'reincarnation of the Devil'.

"Kyu, Suho, what's wrong?"

Suho shyly went to sit by her older sister and wrapped her arms around her sister.

"Unnie, there's something that I need to tell you"

Heechul quickly sat up when she heard those words leave her sister's mouth and glared at Yixing. the said boy chose to stand by the door, in case Heechul wanted to kill him.

"What do you need to tell me Suho?"

Suho looked down at her hands and started to scratch her non-itchy neck. She looked up at her sister and smiled sheepishly. The next words that left wanted to make heechul faint on the spot.

"I'm pregnant Unnie"

Everything was absolutely silent. The two couples in the room didn't know if Heechul was going to kill or going to love the idea. The couples were about to leave when Heechul suddenly wrapped her arms around Suho's waist.

"I'm so happy for you Suho"

Suho teared up at her sister's words and hugged her back as the tears that she held in were finally released.

Just as the siblings broke from the hug, their parents came into the room and were crying.

Heechul looked at her parents and tilted her head in confusion.

"Umma, Appa what's going on?"

"Honey~ you won't believe it"

"What is it?"

"It's Hangeng"

Heechul widened her eyes and gasped loudly as did the other 4 people in the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The sounds of footsteps were bouncing off the walls of the hospital as a group of people ran through the hospital ignoring the looks and lectures from the people and staff. They stopped in front of a room and opened the door to see......


 

Well here is the long awaited chapter of this story......

Sorry about that everyone

I had a lot of things going down this year so it was very busy..

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!