I'm the manager and she's the assistant manager...

An anti fan's love story.

 

“Unnie!” a familiar voice calls for her. Taeyeon looks up and sees Sunny, along with her mother and her uncle, running up to her. She shoots up onto her feet and runs up to Sunny quickly, hiding behind the smaller girl, “Help me!” she shouts. Sunny stops walking once Taeyeon uses her as a shield, “What’s going on unnie?” she asks her helpless looking friend.

 

“They tried to me!” Taeyeon claims while pointing at EXO.

 

“Say what?!” Chanyeol shouts and stands up on his feet, “We did not try to you, we were only saving you from falling on your face,” he defends them.

 

Taeyeon sticks out her tongue at them, “Unnie, don't be making up lies," Sunny scolds her.

 

Taeyeon looks up at Sunny, lets go of her arm and pouts, “Sorry,” she apologizes. A chuckle was heard from the distant. Taeyeon look towards EXO and sees Sehun laughing at her and she frowns, “What are you laughing at?”

 

“Oh nothing,” Sehun says and shook his head.

 

“Is everyone alright?” Lee Soo Man asks all of them and they nod. Taeyeon looks behind her and smiles to Sunny’s uncle then bows. He looks at Taeyeon and chuckles, “You’ve caused quite a commotion Taeyeon ah,” he tells her.

 

“Mianhae,” she apologizes. Lee Soo Man walks up to her and pats her head, “What brings you here today?”

 

“Sunny dragged me here,” she points to her friend.

 

Lee Soo Man smiles, “Well I’m glad to see you again Taeyeon ah,” he ruffles Taeyeon’s hair and she lets out the biggest smile on her face

 

While Sunny’s mother and Soo Man were lost in a serious conversation about something, Sunny grabs Taeyeon by the hand and drags her to EXO, “Unnie, what you claimed was not nice so apologize.”

 

Taeyeon pouts, “I didn’t say anything wrong,” she lies, “they were trying to me, especially that creep,” she points to Chanyeol. Chanyeol’s eyes widen and some of the members from behind snickers, “I’m a creep?”

 

Baekhyun pats Chanyeol’s shoulder, “Well…kind of, with that kind of hairdo and huge smile of yours, yeah you can pass as one.”
 

Taeyeon smirks, “I like him already!” she says rather loudly and points at Baekhyun. Sunny face palms, “Okay enough unnie, now apologize to Chanyeol shi, he did not try to you.”

 

“Yes he did, he kissed me on my lips! I lost my first kiss because of him!” Tayeeon shouts while throwing her hands up.

 

“I wasn’t trying to you,” Chanyeol reasons, “I was trying to save you from hitting your face.”

 

“No you were trying to me,” Taeyeon reason back.

 

“Save you”


“ me”

 

“Save you”

 

Sunny watches as her best friend and Chanyeol went back and forth arguing about what had just happened. She shook her head and pinched her nose bridge. From behind Chanyeol, Luhan leans into Sehun, “Who are they?” he asks the taller boy. Sehun shrugs and continue to watch the scene in front of him. Sunny over heard Luhan, “Who are we?” she asks. Luhan quickly moved away from Sehun, “I mean…well…you two aren’t trainees so…”


Sunny smiles, “I am Lee Soonkyu but you guys can call me Sunny, other than being Lee Soo Man’s niece here,” she says and they all gasps loudly except for Chanyeol who is still busy arguing with Taeyeon, “I am your guys manager from today onwards and,” she grabs Taeyeon by the wrist and pulls the slightly bit taller girl towards her, “she is the assistant manager,” Sunny tells them.


Taeyeon snaps her head towards her friend, “I am what?!” she shouts loudly. Sunny turns to look at Taeyeon with a huge smile plaster on her face, “From today onwards Kim Taeyeon, you and I will be managing both EXO-M and EXO-K, cool isn’t it?”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes widen and she pushes herself away from Sunny, “SOONKYU!!!!!!!!!” Sunny laughs and plugs both of her ears.

 

After the ruckus had died down Lee Soo Man lead EXO, Sunny’s mother, Sunny and Taeyeon to an empty room where he can talk to all of them in peace.

 

“So…,” Suho starts.

 

Soo Man clears his throat, “I am sure by now that my niece Lee Soonkyu has told you guys that from today onwards her and her friend Kim Taeyeon will be managing you boys correct?” he asks and they all nod.

 

“But didn’t we already have a manager?” Chen asks from behind Xiumin.

 

“Yes but your previous manager had decided to quit for some unknown reasons hence you guys didn’t have schedules for a week or two, we had to find a manager for you guys as soon as possible and since Sunny has had experience before she will be managing you guys for temporary with the help of Taeyeon,” he explains while they all nod.

 

“The both of them make a great team, right you two?” Sunny’s mother asks them. Taeyeon scrunches up her face and Sunny nodded with a smile.

 

 “So that means tomorrow we’ll get to know our schedules right?” Lay asks and Soo Man nods, “Yes correct Lay, for now you guys are to practice your dance routines for 3 hours and then excused afterwards, Sunny and Taeyeon you two are to stick with them until night falls,” he orders.

 

Sunny stands up, “No worries, Taeyeon and I will take good care of EXO, right Taeyeon?” she asks. Taeyeon gives Sunny a glance before looking away and then nods.

 

“Great, so I’ll leave you guys to watch EXO practice for another 3 hours and then they’re excused,” and with that Soo Man along with Sunny’s mother leaves EXO and the two girls alone. Taeyeon pulls Sunny into a far away corner, “What has gotten into that brain of yours Lee Soonkyu?” Sunny snickers, “Well Kim Taeyeon aka EXO’s no.1 anti fan, I wanted you to see a different side of EXO and not just the EXO you want to keep on seeing.”

 

Taeyeon rolls her eyes, “You know how much I hate them.” Sunny nods in agreement, “I know but they’re a bunch of nice boys, I promise that you’ll come to like them as well.” She pats Taeyeon on the shoulder before leaving her alone in the corner to sulk.

 

“So lets get along from today onwards yes?” Sunny asks and offers her hand for them to shake, “Like I told you before, I’m Lee Soonkyu or you guys can call me Sunny.”

 

Suho takes her hand first, “I’m Kim Joonmyun or known as Suho, I’m the leader to EXO-K.”


After each one of them introduced themselves to Sunny, Chen looks behind Sunny and points at Taeyeon, “Um…is your friend okay?”

 

Sunny looks behind her and chuckles, “Yeah she’ll be fine, so I guess you guys have dance practice right now, lets head over there.” EXO nods in agreement and leaves the room. Sunny walks over to Taeyeon, grabs her by the hand and drags her out of the room and down the hall to EXO’s practicing room.

 

“My life and you ruined it,” Taeyeon mutters.

 

“I know,” Sunny answers back ignoring Taeyeon’s pout.