I Remember ~

I Remember [One Shot]

When the sun rinse, it's remind me of you. You will wake me up and make me face the brightness of the sun from the window. 
"Seobie, my dear cutie boyfriend, can you wake up?" he shake my body slowly. "Kiss me first." I replied and immediately he kiss my lips. His one and only lips taste different from other people lips. His lips got the taste like a strawberry ice cream that I usually eat.
"Yay! Saranghaeyo Doodoo!" I jumped off from my bed. Without I realise, Doojoon is in pain. (you will know soon what its mean). 

~~~~~~

You always make breakfast for me. A glass of milk and of course a pancake and has a honey on top of it. You knew, I love to eat sweet things. And I dislike blueberry. (Idk why i say this. Just imagine that Yoseob dont like blueberry but the others like it so much). Everything when I hold my knife and fork to cut it, you stop me and take those knife and fork from me. You cut those pancake and feed me. You are making me feel more special for you.
"Doojoonie, I can eat by myself." I said. "Ani, I will feed you. Because ..." he stop his words and make me curious. I shook his arm. "Doojoonie?" He stop from his dream. "Mianhae Seobie. Continue your pancake. I will go to the toilet." He rushed himself to the toilet. I'm confused. Why is he rushing himself to the toilet?

~~~~

"Seobie, let's take a walk to the park?" he asked me. "Neh! I would want to!" I hugged him. I miss having date with him. For the past few days, he keep conplaining he is not feeling good and he is lazy so we rarely have our date. This is why I am happy! We walk to the park, sitting on the bench and Doojoon wraps his arm on my shoulder.
"Seobie, can I say something?" he asked me with his slow voice. I'm so worried what will he say. "Neh" I replied. "Seobie, what will happen if I die tomorrow?". I'm shocked! Why does he ask me the stupid question?! I remove his arm from my shoulder.
"Why did you say that?!" I asked. I still confused. It's make me scared because I don't see my Doojoonie face for now. His face look pale. It's make me worried and scared. "I'm just asking Seobie." he said with his teary eyes. "You are lying to me don't you? Did you hide something from me? Did you?!" I asked while my tears drop from my eyes, rolling on my cheeks. "Seobie" he holds my hand.
"I..." he sighed. "You what?!" I let his hand off from my hand. "I'm sorry." after he said that, his nose is bleeding. "Doojoonie, your nose...". Withou wiping it off, he laughed. "This is nothing Seobie." He said.
What?! Nothing?! This is what he call nothing? His nose is bleeding. "Before I die, I would want to say this Seobie. I love you Seobie. I will always love you." He coughed. Badly coughed. "Doojoonie..." I started to be more worried."I'm dying. I'm sorry for making it secret. I have cancer Seobie."
Dying?! What's now?! "What?! Cancer?! Why didn't you tell me?!" I started to cry in front of him. "Because I don't want you to worried about me. I'm" without letting his finish his word, I interrupt it. "You are wrong! Everyday seeing your face look pale, it's always make me worried about it. You should tell me! Who am I?! I am your boyfriend right?! How could I live without you Doojoonie?". I cried. I cried more harder this time. I want to say more but seeing Doojoon cough badly, I have to stop. He hugged me.
"Seobie...", immediately I hug him. I don't want him to say anything.
"Doojoonie, you know what. I will always love you forever. Even if you .... I don't want to say this but i have to. Even if you die, I will always be with you. I won't get married. I will always want to married with you. We can meet in the heaven one day and married in the heaven." I buried my face on his chest after I finish my words.
But what I heard is, his heartbeat is getting slow. And I heard he say "Thanks Yoseob. Saranghae." with his softly voice. I broke the hug, and guess what I see. His eyes close, his heartbeat stopped. He is not breathing anymore. His body is weak. His face look badly pale. No! Oh god! Please, give back my Doojoon! I hugged him for the last day tightly. Why must you leave me??

~~~~~

One year had passed.. "Doojoonie, I love you and miss you." I cried and look at the picture that both of us is kissing I Remember everything ...

~~~~~~~~

The end.. I'm sorry if the story is like... OTL ~ i am using phone to write all this. Nah, is it confusing for you all to read it? Tch ~ I should blame my phone for that. Nyahahaha! Sorry for the short fanfic too. I'm sleepy. LOL Bye ~ *poofs out* Oh and I am sorry if the fanfic is not that great. Kekeke.