Tonight.

You're My Appa!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Salina came down the stairs to meet Leetuek, he sighed in disappointment.  He didn't know what he had been expecting - a princess gown to match her daughter's?  A sparkly evening gown?  Of course she wouldn't have any clothes of her own...

Salina was wearing hospital scrubs - which hid her soft form and iridescent skin.

She caught Leeteuk's eye and gave him an unsure smile.

"The pants are a little big..." she said, humor in her voice.  Then Leeteuk noticed that her hands, rather than hanging by her sides, were indeed holding up the baggy pants.

He snorted and Salina laughed.  "I was very surprised when I turned to leave the room and my pants were suddenly at my ankles!"

Leetuek raised a brow, laughed lacing his voice, "You fell, didn't you."  It was not a question.

"..." Salina blushed and suddenly seemed slightly grumpy, "I shall admit to nothing."

Leeteuk laughed and she shoved his arm.  "Please, let's go home...I do not wish to be in these clothes for a moment longer."

Leeteuk's breath caught in his throat as she said the word "home"

So...this lovely creature had agreed to be his bride...

Perhaps not in so many words - but her word choice conveyed her answer well enough for him.

Leeteuk beamed and put his arm around her waist as they walked outside.  "That is all very well yeobo, but first I think we are due for a little shopping trip.  I agree you need clothes of your own.  We can't have you wandering around , now can we?"  His hand involuntarily tightened around her shoulder at the mental image.

Luckily for him, Salina did not catch the potential ual undertones of his statement and nodded her agreement.

"Oh, but please, can we take S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter