The Investigation Begins

GradeSchool
(contnued story).. when i opened the locker of jammela it worked right? I saw a necklace same as the necklace i found it my house..i brought it and put it in my bag to examine..Luckily, we fast enough that Jammela didnt caught us..So Chei sneeked out when jammela opened she is finding the necklace she said Oh Crap!..Dannica asked What are u finding looks so special..She said Yes so special that's the necklace of my bff in AUSTRALIA...Dannica asked What school? Don't worry i got a friend in australia but i dont know what school..She said she is not in australia now shes in phil..then when dannica noticed somebodys sneeking at them chei run so fast like a boss xD..she told everything that to me..I said oh crap if we just knew what name is her bff and what school..chei said Dannica didnt asked that >:(..I said it's ok we can find more plans..When i got home i called chei Chei!! come in my house(i gave the adress)..she said ill try..When she arrived we went in my room we examined the necklace..it's totally the same so i was thinking that veronica get mad because i didnt knew she gave me a necklace i just threw it away but why jammela have the partner? and why my mom wont allow me to bring it? Is this a plan chei?..chei said we will investigate that don't worry.... Next School Day when i run towards the classroom and like cry Jammela's face looks like she's worried or she wanted to comfort me she was about to but chei did it first..then she snoobed at chei..then she told an excuse i was just about to get the pencil not to comfor that eve everryready hahaha(evil laugh)..chei said "Palusot.com doy!"..i laughed that time even tho i didn't know that word it looks like comedy xD!.. when its recess i run again to the classroom because i have no food..Jammela was about to give me some chips but chei pushed her hand and gave it to me..Jammela snobbed again and made an excuse i was about to extend my armsstretching._...Chei pulled me to the bench and said don't get mad at me im just testing her this is an investigation..I covered chei's mouth and whispered to her ears..i know that im not mad..Chei left me (acting) and i was crying on the bench..jammela was about to sit there but Dannica pulled her and said what are you doing with that jerk!..i said im not a jerk im just a detective.they said what?!.i said detective calculator._...they laughed at me so hard..when chei come she scolded Jammela and Dannica like What Do You Need From Her? Just because she is from Australia Dannica you'll insult her? you Jammela since ur also from Australia what do u do? Insult people like that too? Behave like a gorrila?..Do you know she is trying to keep herself from punching you or slap you because she's afraid from you if I was her i will really tell what happen and slap you because you can't learn if u haven't learned discpline! Try to be good let see what you feel(CHAPTER THREE TO BE CNTINUED)