New Kid On The Block (without backstreet boys xD jk)

GradeSchool
Came from Australia which i had a very nice classmates when i was in Australia..But I have no choice..My parents want me to study in Philippines ive learned much things about philippines..Honestly it weren't too good.. Thursday Morning (Friday Afternoon/Night in Philippines) When we are packing up things for our noon flight when i was like getting all my things i saw this little necklace so i asked my mom "Mom who owns this?". My Mom Replied "No Dont Bring It ..". So I was like what's wrong with this actually it's cute..So what I did is I secretly put it in my bag while mom's on the bathroom getting some things there or whatsoever..My Bestfriend Veronica is my neighbour just 1 minute walk through their house so I wouldn't waste time..I asked my mom and my mom said sure..So i went there i knocked veronica opened..She cried and said Eve don't forget me and our friendship or else ill be ur worst enemy..So i promised myself not to forget Veronica..i was about to go in but my phone ringed and it's time for us to go to the airport..So what I did is hug veronica so tight!.When i was walking for me to go home I was crying so hard..My Mom said" What happened"..and I usually sayy O Nothing!..Then when i rode the car i saw veronica cring so harddd!..I was about to cry but my mother keep bugging me and i dont want her to be sad..So 1 hour passed we arrived from the airport..As usual go check in then go to the waiting area..When the plane arrived i went to my seat and sleep..My mom was watching me like she was so curios..When we arrived in the "Philippines"..My Mom Said Go Change Clothes then go toschool ur late".I have no choice so I did i just whispered to myself I hope my mom can give me a rest but this is my future i cant complain..When we rode "Taxi"..My Mom Said "Veronica's Mom texted me "Veronica's Coming To Phil Now Also But Guess Not Same School" So i went to school i was like (The only NEW KID ON THE BLOCK<.<)..But i ignored i walked through the classroom i saw a look-alike of Veronica so i came near and asked what's ur name?..she replied Jammela Now Go away..i whispered ok this isn't veronica just a look a like but not in attitude..When i saw a guy named " Andrew". he seated next to me i aksed him do u know Jammela is she old here and most popular?..He answered Who's Jammela? guess she's knew here i know people here and the popular people..Then on my left side there's a girl named "Chei"..I said hi im eve what's ur name?.. guess she was shy but she answered me though! she said i-im chei..hello.. i said dont be shy we are same new here..she said No im not new here im just shy because Jammela the new girl and my enemy Dannica now bestfriends so Jammela may be affected to our fight..I said dont worry we are just same people nothing more nothing less.she said right!..When we are about to go to canteen for recess Jammela stared at me like we are the worst enemy in da world!..then she snobbed..I asked chei is dannica ur worst enemy as so are u fighting with a guy?..chei answered ur correct all u said was correct i just like Brian not Bert but he likes brian too and brian and Bert is twins so i was so curios maybe she just do this to make me feel she's the only popular noone will surpass here maybe Jammela..Andrew said hi new kid where u going recess with mrs.Brian ?..chei chased. Him and shouted im not mrs.BRIAN!..He laughed so hard annoying laugh..chei stared at me while im staring at brian with a smile she said LET ME GUESS..you like brian?..I said Yes No Yes-.-..Well Jammela likes him so much >.<..i said its ok nothing more nothing less whoever wins gets the flat :D..When our teacher arrived she rearranged us her name is Mikaela.she rearranged us so its like this on the fron Jammela on her left is Dannica then center is andrew so she flirted..i was on the back with chei..teacher put me on the right side of andrew while jammela is on the left side as well as in my right side is Chei..So Jammela is like wtf im near but now theres a monkey annoying around -.-..Andrew keep teasing chei now his teasing me as mrs..CRUZ..i asked whos cruz..he said LOL its Jammela Jammela Cruz didn't you know that..I whispered to chei she looka like with my bff in australia veronica and theyre bothcruz :(..chei said we arent sure of that if she really veronica eve..i said right..So i called in my phone veronica then same as Jammela's Phone Ringing at the same time when i end the call the ring of her phone ended too.So i was about to check whats the name of the caller but i was too late she arrived..Chei said u curios enough huh? .. I said yes.when the ring rang i move tothe locker with chei then my key is same as jammela's key so i tried opened it and it worked when i opened it .... (GUESS ON CHAPTER TOO :)