Chapter 2

I hope it not to late to say those three magic words

"Noona.. Why stepfather leave me alone? He don't love me again?" Yi Geum ask you in his sleep.You feel bit sad since your step father leave  you and Yi Geum  after borrow 2.0 milion won from loan shark. Since that day, loan shark always dusturb you. You don't have choice but to sell your house. The only house you have is gone. You piggyback Yi Geum for 2 hour non stop to run away from loan shark again.

 

Home sweet home? Ish.. Where I can sleep this night? I mean WE!! Poor Yi Geum. He have to leave big and warm house when he still little. I will protect him no matter what.Mother.. Why you left us too early? Yi Geum still need your love.

 

You look at your watch. *9.00 pm* you thought and find a cheap stall to have dinner. 

"*yawn*Noona.. I'm hungry..." Yi Geum said and hug your neck.

"Oh! You wake up now. Wait for a while ok? Noona will find some food for you." You said and find fish cake stall.

 

You walk to fish cake stall and ask Yi Geum to pick 4 fish cake to eat. When Yi Geum busy pick huge fish cake for you and him, suddenly you hear a hit sound near you. You ask Yi Geum to stay there and not talk to stranger.He obey you and eat his fish cake near the fish cake stall.

 

You walk toward the sound you heard just now and saw 5 handsomecreepy guys  beating a guy that now lay on the ground with blood all over his body. You run toward to the creepy guys and kick one of the guys back that make him fall on the ground. The rest of creepy guys stop beating they victim and look at you with their death glaze.

 

One of the guy walk to you and smirk. You nervously take a branch near you and use it as a weapon. The guy chuckle when he saw you take that branch.

 

"Why you here young girl? Want to join us?" He said and push you to wall. You about to hit him with your branch but he grab it and throw it to ground before you can hit him with it.

 

"You scared already? Answer me.. Why you here?" He look at your eyes deeply.

 

"No!I not scared with you guys! I want you to stop beating that guy.Can you see he was badly injured?" You said and avoid making eyes contact with him. 

 

"And.. What you gonna do if we still want to beat him?" He ask.

 

"I...I... I'll call police if you still beat him." You warned him.

 

"Awwww.... tough girl. If you do it I will do something at you.." He say with seduce voice and touch your cheek gently. Your body shivering when he touch your cheek.

 

"Yah Kai hyung! Stop playing around. We done clean this betrayer. Let's go away from here."  One of the guys said to Kai. He nod and say something at your ear.

 

"I started to like you young girl. Next time we meet again I will make sure you will be mine." Kai smirk and start to walk away from there.

 

- - - -- - - - - -- - - -

Another bored chapter TT^TT

Mianhae my subscribe!! -bow-