Chapter 1

I hope it not to late to say those three magic words

Haa....Haa... Haa...

You and Yi Geum catch a breath after run away from loan shark. You and Yi Geum quickly hide behind wall after you notice a loan shark walk near you.

 

"Shh~" you put a finger nail at Yi Geum as he about to ask you why you suddenly grab him and hide behind wall. You peek behind wall to make sure the loan shark is far from your hiding place. After the loan shark gone you and Yi Geum get out from the hiding place.

 

"Noona.. How long we gonna hide and run away from the loan shark?" Yi Geum ask. You look at him and smile.

 

"I don't know how long we gonna hide and run away again. But don't worry.. they not gonna find us again after we pay all money that our stepfather borrow from loan shark. Why? You already tired?" You said and wipe his sweat with your handkerchief.

 

"Who say I'm tired? I'm superman!! I not tired like you. mehrong~ " Yi Geum tongue out and show his fatty tough fist to you. You chuckle and sit in front of him. Yi Geum look at you weird.

 

"Sit on my back." 

 

"Don't want."

 

" *puppy eyes* Sit on my back now Geummie..Please? Noona want to piggyback you." You make your cute puppy eyes to Yi Geum. Without any word he climb on your back. You smile and start walking. 

 

" Noona, if you tired you can put me down. I can walk all by myself." Yi Geum said and peck your cheek.

 

"Arra.. But ouch.. My back!! You so heavy. I feel like carry an elephant on my back. How many times did you eat this morning huh?" You teasing him.

 

"Hmmp... Lets' me count first..1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. AHH!!! 5 times I eat this morning." He say and show you his five finger. You shock and turn your head to him.

 

"5 times? OMO!! Yah! Where do you get something to eat huh?" 

 

"Wu Fan hyung come to our house this morning when noona still sleep.He give me lollipop,bbimbap,kimchi and dumpling. He ask me to give it to you but.... hehehe... I finish them all except this lollipop! Wooo~~ I'm awesome right?" He take out his lollipop and give it to you.You hold your laugh and take the lollipop.

 

"Piggy tummy :p Not fair you eat it all alone without leaving me anything to eat." You fake cry. 

 

" But I leave you that lollipop right? Okay then if you don't want it I can take my lollipop back." 

 

"Yah!! Nooo!!"

- -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - 

>[]< Please comment!!

# Note : Yi Geum is your younger brother. He is 5 years old only..