YGFAMILY / GBOM / TOPBOM, ETC ONE-SHOT COLLECTION

YGFAMILY / GBOM / TOPBOM, ETC ONE-SHOT COLLECTION

**  Addicteds, lets started ths 1-shot collections w our GBOM couple.  Yay!!  **

BEAUTIFUL WHISPER

 

He walked in the studio and found her sleeping soundly on the couch.  He was supposed to meet up with her there a little over half an hour ago to record her part for I Cheated / Having An Affair that they featured together with Park Myung Soo but the sudden meeting with the Sasaengnim held him up longer than he’d expected.  She must’ve felt tired of waiting for him and fell asleep.

Smiling tenderly at the beautiful image in front of him, he squatted down by her as he quietly watched her sleeping.  His heart throbbed with deeper love for the woman he’d been silently in love with for years but didn’t have the guts to tell her yet.

She had her hands tucked underneath the side of her face, her chest slowly rise up and down every seconds she breathe in and out, her bare legs curled up almost to her chest on her side in a ball trying to protect herself from the chilly AC in the room.

He grabbed the throw laying on the side of the couch by her feet and carefully covered her up with it, wishing so much that he could just jump on the couch and warmed her up with his body instead. Sensing sudden warmth around her, she stirred and turned her body faced up.  Her eyes suddenly flicked opened and looked straight at him in daze. he froze in shock and was about to apologize for waking her up but before he could utter a word, she closed her eyes with a small sigh and a content smile on her face.  Her breathing stayed steady and deep telling him that she was still pretty much asleep.

Phew, that was close, he thought with relief and chuckled quietly to himself as he continue to watching her sleeping for a little bit longer.

And just when he decided to get up and let her sleep, peacefully ave her side, he heard her whispered the words that he’d been dreaming to hear for years.

“Ji, I love you…,” she whispered softly in her sleep.  For a second time he froze in shock. But he heard it clearly. She was calling his name, confessing to him in her sleep.  

A huge happy grin instantly appeared on his handsome face.  That was the most beautiful love whisper he had ever heard in his life!

In his excitement and joy, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” he immediately spring to his feet, jumping up and down, swinging his arms around, celebrating his new found happiness all by himself like a crazy monkey getting its prized banana.  "Oh!" he caught himself almost instantly and stopped himself from making so much as he quickly glanced at woman on the couch.  She was still peacefully sleeping and he let out a sigh of relief. 

Now that he knows how she feels about him, he couldn't wait to freely confess his feelings for her without having to worry of her rejection anymore. 

The problem now is how long does he have to wait for her to wake up before he could do his own confession? And the clock keep on ticking...