YGFAMILY / GBOM / TOPBOM, ETC ONE-SHOT COLLECTION

YGFAMILY / GBOM / TOPBOM, ETC ONE-SHOT COLLECTION

**  TOPBOM shippers, hr it comes...  Enjoy!  **

DARN CRITTER

 

When Bom woke up from her afternoon nap, she felt something sticking on her forehead and when she grabbed it off, she found out that it was the note that the girls left her while she was napping.

 

Gone skiing with the boys.  Come join us when you wake up.

 

The note said.  She recognized Dara’s handwriting straight away.

“Huh, they could’ve just wake me up,” she complained then slowly got off the bed.

Grabbing her towel, she went straight to the bathroom.  She wanted to take a quick warm shower before joining her 2NE1 and the Big Bang members playing in the cold snow later.  Slowly taking her clothes off, she then the water and started taking her  shower.

Humming her favorite song as she busy showering, she failed to see the big black critter on the showerhead on top of her.

 

 

 

“Ahhh, oppa I ripped my glove!” Minji cried out as he showed TOP her ruined glove when he helped her up from her fall. 

TOP had been teaching the 2NE1’s maknae how to ski for the last half hour since Seungri had decided to give up on her. 

“What to do? I have another pair but they are at the cabin,” Minji said worriedly. 

“Maybe I just give up, oppa.  After all I’m no good at this,” she quickly added.

TOP knew that it wasn’t what she really wanted to do.  He could tell by the tears that suddenly formed in her eyes when she looked up at him.

Taking off his glove, he handed it to her. 

“Here’s you can wear mine for right now,” he said with an assuring smile.

“But how can I take yours?  You’ll be cold.  It’s ok oppa.  You wear yours.  I just put my hand in my pocket like this,” she refused as she put her freezing hand inside her pocket.

“Don’t be stubborn.  Wear this until we get your other pair.  I’ll walked with you to the cabin,” he told her and handed her the glove again.

“Thank you, oppa.”  She smiled gratefully at him and put on the glove. 

Although it was big on her small hand, the glove warmed her freezing hand up right away.  A minute later, they walked side by side back to the 2NE1’s cabin.   

When they reached the cabin, Minji opened the door and walked in.

“Come in, oppa.  It’s cold outside,” she told him.

TOP came in the cabin and immediately closed the door behind him to block the cold air from rushing inside.  Just when he turned around from closing the door, he saw a wet woman suddenly came flying out of one of the room while screaming her head off as if she was losing her mind, coming straight towards him. 

Before he could move out of her way, she jumped on him, still screaming on top of her lung, knocking him down on the floor with her. She landed on top of him, on the floor in a loud thud.

“Unnie!” Bom immediately heard Minji’s loud petrified voice behind her followed by a loud painful groan from under her.  

Realizing what she had done, she could only quickly glanced back at the shocked maknae before turning her attention to the very amused looking man under her.  His grinning ear to ear told her that he was very much enjoying the unfortunate incident. 

Horrified and beyond embarrassed, she could only point toward the bathroon and breathe one word, “Cockroach!”