Let Me Help You

Miracle★Train

 

 

Jessica looked at her phone and saw that Tiffany was calling her. “Hello who’s this?” she asks, while sitting down on a bench. “It’s Tiffany…Look, The girls and I got into an accident while filming a CF 
in Busan. We are at the hospital right now, try to get here ok?"

"okay I'll be there" Jessica puts her phone in her purse. She gets up and waves her hand in the air to catch a taxi cab. It was quite easy for her to get one quickly since, she is famous. 

The taxi pulled up in front of her and she hops in. "Where to?" asks the taxi driver. "Seoul station please" She said with a smile. 

The driver obviously knew who she was, he kept on glancing at her through the rear view mirror. It's nothing new for her, this happens everyday.  

She looks outside the window and notices that she has arrived at the station. The car stops, the taxi drivers says "It's 10,000 W" Jessica looks down for her purse. "oh no" She panics and looks Around in the cab, then looks up at the driver. "I kinda, lost my purse somewhere. I don't have money on me" The driver looked disgruntled, and said "it's ok just get out" and mutters "stupid celebrities" 

"erm...ok." Jessica scurries of the taxi and heads towards the train station. She knew what that guys said, but she didn't pay any mind to it. 

Seoul Station is filled with a ton of people, even with shades on many people recognized Jessica.  She looks in her pockets for her Metro card, slides it on a machine to gain access to the train for Busan Station. As she walked towards the platform, crowds of people started hovering her. She has caught the attention of many people . People
around her were taking pictures of her, following her, and many were
screaming her name. "how do they know it's me?" 

Bright lights were flashing in her face from every direction. After a while Jessica has gotten used to it, she enjoyed being a celebrity but at times like this it was a burden. Today was a bad day for her, not because of what happened to her group mates, no. Something else was in her mind.  She is not in the mood to put on a fake smile for the cameras and her fans so, she hurries onto the nearest train.

 The train was absolutely empty, not a soul around. "Weird" she thinks to herself. 

She takes a seat and thinks. Jessica has no idea where she is going, she forgot to ask Tiffany what hospital. "I'm such an idiot... " she lays her head n her hands, clueless to where she is heading to once the train arrives. 

"what's your problem?" 

Jessica looks up and sees a handsome man with a blank and disturbed face. He looked very unstense but he doesn't seem dangerous. 

"excuse me?" she asks. 

The man sighs and runs his hands through his dark hair. "I said, What's your problem? Are you deaf?" 

"just leave me alone, okay? I'll take a picture with you" she gets up and faces the man.

The man sighed again " this is soo troublesome" he mutters. "Look lady, I don't want to take a picture with you. Just tell me your problem" 

"We can help you" jessics turned to her right and another handsome man appeared. 

"You seem rather troubled" says another mysterious man. 

Jessica and looks to her right. This mans smiles was very comforting.
"eh?"
"Why don't you tell us what's bothering you?" Asks the man, but Jessica just stares at the two men blankly. 

"Hey, Busan. How's she supposed to respond to something like that? Right, Girlie?" says another man sitting in whine her where she stood. He looked at her, winked and smiled.  Jessica looked at him nervously,
"what is this?" She says and backs away from the men a bit. 

As she was backing away she bumps into another man. " hey DongDaeGu, Can't you be more polite with our passenger? Sorry for startling you miss" Says the man, he adjusts his glasses a bit.  

"Passenger?" She says

Another other boy with blonde hair creeps up next to her and says "yeah, you're our passenger~!" 

"why don't you tell us what's bothering you?" says another man who suddenly appears behind the boy. 

"We'll help you solve your troubles" says the one called Busan. 

"uhm...." Surrounded by a group a gorgeous men, she stood there confused, and looked around puzzled. 

"What's wrong~?" says the Blond boy

"erm...Who are you guys?" She asks. 

The train got silent for a minute, until the intercom and the conductor started to speak. " of course, Allow me to explain" 

Jessica looked up startled. 

"you are a passenger on the miracle train. It's the miraculous train that appears to help troubled ladies. Inside the train are train stations. They will help put your mind at ease" 

"stations?" she asks 

"yup~!!" says the boy. 

The conductor continues, " They are physical manifestations of the Gyeongbu Line's Stations. They will solve your troubles." The doors leading to the next train open and comes out another man. " I am the
conductor, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." The conductor was a man with very intense eyes. Jessica was captivated by his handsome face. " I hope that explains it." 

"yea," Still shocked, Jessica just stares at the conductor. 

"sorry I'm late!" Rushes in a girl who looks to be about the same age
as Jessica.

"sleeping in the job?" says the man sitting

"of course not" the girl shoots the death glare at him.  The girl walks up to Jessica. " oh, this must be our passenger. Nice to meet you Miss
Jessica Jung" 

"nice to mee...wait so you know who I am?" Jessica asks

"yes, I am your guide! Silly~"  

"I'll leave this to you." says the conductor as he walks out of the train and back to his post.
" let's see" She looks at her little clipboard. " I guess we should start with introductions, Let's start with Busan." 

Busan nodded. " I'm Han Busan, If your going to Busan make sure to go to the  the world's largest department store, the Shinsegae Centum City."

"I'm Byeol Seoul, Thanks for getting on my station." says the man who Jessica first encountered. 

" I'm Byeol Youngsan, Seoul and I are twins~!!"  

Twins? That explains why they look alike, but the act soo different. Jessica thinks to herself. She glances at Seoul then back to Youngsan.

"I'm DongDaeGu, I have the stone gat, come see it at DaeGu if you ever get the chance" he says with a smile.

" I am Icheon, the leader of this group, pleased to meet you" He fixes up his glasses and smiles at her. " So what is bothering you miss Jung?" 

"Well, My friends are at a hospital in Busan" she says

"and...?" says Seoul, He is obviously very impatient. 

" and I don't know where it is. I don't know which hospital, oh! And I lost my phone in my purse so I can't simply just call her. I don't even have any money" She sighed and sat back down.  

The boys all looked at each other, thinking about what to do. Seoul in the other hand, looked out rough the window and sighed. Jessica looked around sadly. Seoul glances at Jessica and notices her mood.

"how about we just go to every hospital in Busan?" Says Youngsan 

"no, that would be ridiculous, there are many hospitals as well as private ones. We can not possibly go to all of them" says Incheon. 

Jessica sighs, " just forget it. I'll think of something." 

Seoul looks at her and smiles " no, we are helping you. so let us do our job" 
 

Jessica smiled and started blushing. She turned to the window to avoid
his gaze. 

" let's go back to my station and look for her purse. It should be
around there somewhere, Right?" says Seoul. All the boys nodded and
agreed with his decision.

The train stops at Seoul station and Seoul along with Jessica walk off the train. "huh? Where is everyone?" Jessica asks " It was crowded when I was here not too long ago" 

Seoul answered, " I closed it down for a while so we can search for your purse...You are famous right? I thought this would be better" 

"oh..Thank you" She says shyly. 

"let's retrace you steps, you walked here straight from the exit right?" 

Jessica nodded. 

"hm..Then let's walk to the entrance and search on the ground, I haven't heard anything about a found purse soo, It must be still lying around..or someone took it." Jessica's face turned grim at the thought.
" hopefully it wasn't stolen" Seoul says with a smile. 

Seoul grabs her hand and starts walking towards the exit looking around the floor together, but find nothing. " looks like its not here" he says. 
" I lot it before I got into my cab, it's too far away. It probably did get stolen" 

 " should we head back to Busan?" Seoul asks

Jessica nods. The two of them head back to the plate form together. Seoul looks at her, noticing her gloomy expression. " so, what else is troubling you?" He says with a serious face. 

"what do you mean?" she asks

" don't play dumb with me, I know there's something else on your mind" They walk into the train with the same boys inside waiting for them. 

" it's nothing really" she says and forces on a smile. She goes to sit down next to DongDaeGu. 

Seoul frowns. " okay fine.." he stand next to the door, his back nestled against it and closed his eyes. The train then grew silent.
"hey, let's let Seoul handle this one." whispers yongsan to the guys.

 

Everyone just glanced at each other, eventually they all one by one went to the other sections of the train to give Them privacy. 

Seoul opens his eyes "well? I'm waiting" He scowls. 

She sighs, " Fine. You are so annoying. Look, I don't care if I get to the hospital or not. it's not Like anyone would care that I'm there." 

" aren't the girls there your friends?" he asks

"not really, we are just all in the same group together. I never really
talk to them, I get kinda shy." 

" well, your fans noticed you at my station...and we noticed you." 

" They only noticed me because it's just me. If the other members were
around me everyone would go running to them, not me. I'm not important" 

Seoul walks to her and sits next to her " Thanks for telling me. I think you are important everyone is, everyone is special. Why do you have such low self esteem when your famous? You have no reason to be shy either, those are your friends. Why else would they call you to tell you to go there. " He smiles and rests his hand on hers. 

"I'm a little jealous of you, you can talk to people like me so comfortably, someone you never even met before" she says, blushing a bit due to his hand.

"well that's because.....I'm a station" he says with a laugh 

"oh right" she smiles and laughs. 

The other guys rush back in and start having shots with each other.The train stops and opens the doors. 
 Incheon looks at Jessica and asks " are you still troubled? " 

Jessica shook her head and smiles " not at all"  Jessica takes a few steps towards the doors, but turns around and looks at Seoul. "thank you" 

Seoul stares at her and smiles " no, thank you" 

"huh?" 

" A lot of people come to our stations, but they can't hear us. But we're able to talk with the passengers of The Miracle Train. I'm glad I met you and talked with you, Jessica"

Jessica smiled " I'll try talking too" Jessica looks at everyone and says " thank you, guys!"

"be careful!" says Yongsan 

" Miss Jung, Come back if your ever feeling down...We'll always be here" Says Incheon. 

Jessica nods and responds " okay" she takes the first step out of the train and looks back. She sees a regular train filled with many passengers.  The trains leaves the station, the crowds of people head toward her to take pictures. Jessica walks towards the exit with the biggest smile on her face. 
 

The  Miracle train that appears before troubled ladies.

The next passenger could be you.