Ricky's Girlfriend

I Love You

***WARNING!***

A little bit of related in this chapter! Watch out!

Wednesday afternoon, Chunji invited Yumi over his house. They both were having fun and relaxing. Right now they were playing goldfish...

"Yo Yumi!  Do you have any tens?" asked C.a.p.

"Sorry but No~. GOLDFISH!" said Yumi.

C.a.p. sighing took a card and put it in with the others. After a while of playing, when Yumi was about to ask Chunji if he had any jacks, the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it!" said Chunji.

Chunji then gets the door. When he get the door and opens it, his mouth fell open.

"Whats wrong Chunji? You shocked?" said Ricky.

"Umm....erm............" said Chunji.

"Excuse me. me and my girlfriend have to go eat." said Ricky and walks in the house.

When Ricky walked in with his girlfriend, everyone stared in shock except for C.a.p.

"Ohhh~ is this girlfriend Ricky?" said C.a.p. not suprised.

"Yes....Everyone! Meet my girlfriend Mi-Cha!" said Ricky smiling then smirking at Yumi.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! My name is Mi-Cha! Ricky's girlfriend!" said Mi-Cha.

"Hi!" said everyone except Yumi.

"C'mon Mi-Cha! Lets go to my room!" said Ricky and they go upstairs.

Yumi decided to stalk them so then she said.

"I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be back." said Yumi.

"Oh.....okay." said Chunji.

WARNING! RELATED RIGHT HERE!

Yumi then quietly went upstairs. She peeked in Ricky's room and looked shocked. She couldn't believe what she saw..... She saw Ricky and Mi-Cha kissing and they both started to each other..... Yumi just stood there, shocked until they were both completely .....They then moved to Ricky's bed and they started to get out of control when they heard footsteps an they quickly put on their clothes and sat on Ricky's bed talking. Yumi then heard those footsteps so she went to the bathroom and flushed the toilet then went out to go downstairs. 

WARNING! RELATED STOPS HERE!

"Yumi~ What took you so long?" said Chunji a bit worried.

"Oh~ its nothing...just my stomach it hurts a bit..." said Yumi.

"Oh~ okay...are you fine now?" said Chunji.

"Yea! Chunji~ lets go upstairs to your room. I need to talk to you." said Yumi, making her voice higher.

"Okay..." said Chunji and they go upstairs.

 

***^^^***^^^***^^^***^^^***^^^***^^^***^^^***

Author's Note

Annyeong! I'm VERY sorry I updated late >< I hope you guys forgive me! Hope you liked my update! (: I thankfully made a WARNING sign when the related stuff happened! (: Anyway....

Please comment AND subscribe!

***^^^***ChunjiandRickylove