Saying Goodbye

I Love You

{Yumi's P.o.v}

I could not believe what Appa just said. I was shocked. I asked him one more time just to be sure.

"Appa~ WHAT you say?" said Yumi.

"I said we are moving Yumi-ah." said Appa shaking his head.

I started to cry. How could I say goodbye to everyone? Especially Chunji Oppa? I started to cry even more louder. After a while my mom joined me and soon everyone joined me. We all cried and hugged.

"Umma! Appa! When are we leaving?" I said.

"Tomorrow at noon. You and Umma must pack in the morning." said Appa.

"Yes Appa." I said and he walks off to upstairs.

"Umma goodnight." I said and we hug.

"Goodnight honey." Umma said.

I walk upstairs and went to bed. Tomorrows gonna be a sad day for me.

(Next day - in the morning)

"Umma! I finished packing." I said. I took a good look at our house. It looked pretty empty.

"Okay! I need to pack a little bit more. Why don't you tell everyone that you are leaving and say goodbye?" Umma said.

"Okay. What time should I come back?" I asked.

"Around 10:30." said Umma.

"Okay." I said and I walk out the door. I felt nervous walking to Chunji Oppa's house. I was at the doorstep. I rang the doorbell. Chunji Oppa opened the door and he say me looking nervous.

"Yumi! Whats wrong?" said Chunji Oppa taking me inside.

"Chunji Oppa I didn't mean to do this to you but I'm leaving." I said stuttering at the last word.

I tried not to look up but I was tempted. I look up and saw tears filling up his eyes. Ever so slowly he leaned forward and kisses me. It was the longest then I imagined. I was going to savor this moment forever. I will remember him in my heart. He stopped and hugged me. Then whispered in my ear.

"Yumi-ah~ you will come back right?" said Chunji Oppa almost afraid of what I might say.

"I will try Oppa." I said.

"Why do you have to go?" said Chunji Oppa.

"My dad's business. He said now I might move around a lot." I said.

"Oh okay. I understand. Please visit me. Yumi! Goodbye!" said Chunji Oppa hugging me tighter.

I hug him back and give him a peck on the cheek. I whisper in his ear: "I love you. Never forget me. Goodbye Oppa. Tell the others about this." I said and I saw him nod. Then I walk away. I cried my way back to my house. I could not believe what my life would be like without Chunji Oppa. I looked up and saw Appa home and Umma packing everyone's bags in the car including my stuff. I wiped my tears away and got in the car with Angel. We were all set to go to the airport. We then arrived at the airport about 20 minutes later and got our tickets and luggage. I looked up and saw that we were leaving for our plane. I gave the attendance my ticket and hopped on the plane with my suitcases and Angel and sat at my seat. My parents were a seat in front of me so I figured someone is going to sit next to me. I put my suitcases on the shelve and I pulled out my I-pod and started to listen to music because I was bored. Angel then started to my face because she was excited. (It was her first trip on an airplane) It was about 15 minutes when I put my I-pod away. Soon after I started to get comfy someone sat next to me. I didn't know who but it was an man that looked familiar but I couldn't figure out who........

***^^^***^^^***^^^***^^^***^^^***^^^***^^^***

Author's Note

Annyeong! You liked it? (: Hope you did! Wonder who the man is.....

Please comment AND subscribe!

***^^^***ChunjiandRickylove