The Kiss

I Love You

One day when Yumi was walking home, with all her books carried in her hand, she accidently bumps into someone and she droppes all her books.

"Oh! I'm so so so sorry!" said Yumi

"Haha~It's okay." *picks up the books she just dropped*

"Thank you! Umm...My name is Lee Yumi...."

"My name is Lee Chan Hee but you can just call me Chunji."

"Hehe~ okay well I gotta go Chunji. See you Monday."

"Wait! *grabs Yumi's arm* Here *hands Yumi a piece of paper that is folded* "

"Whats this?" said Yumi turning to him.

"My phone number. Text or call me if you can." said Chunji. *winks*

" *blushes* Hehe~ *writes her number on a piece of paper and gives it to Chunji* Here's my phone number. " said Yumi.

"Thanks Yumi! See ya Monday! *winks again* " said Chunji and walks off.

{Yumi's P.o.v.}

Chunji's nice........Why did he wink at me twice? Does he like me???? I don't know.....Oh gosh...Is that Ricky?!?! Wait a minute......

{End os Yumi's P.o.v}

"YUMMMMIIIIIIIIIII~!!!!!!" said a guy's voice.

"RICCCCCKKKKKKKYYYYYYY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Yumi and she runs towards him and hugs him.^^

"So.....how was your day?" said Ricky.

"Fine...I guess...." said Yumi.

"Well thats fine with me! C'mon! Lets go get ice-cream!" said Ricky *holds Yumi's hand and runs to the ice-cream palor*

"Can I have two Vanilla ice-cream cones please?" said Ricky

"Yes. *hands Ricky two vanilla ice-cream cones* " said the man at the stand.

"Thank you~!" said Ricky *goes to where Yumi is and hands her one ice cream cone*

"Thanks Ricky." said Yumi

They finish and Ricky decided to walk to Yumi home.

"Yumi~ Can I take you home? Please?" said Ricky with a puppy dog face.^^

"*sighs* Okay Ricky~" said Yumi and starts walking with Ricky. They finally came to Yumi's house in about 3 minutes when Ricky pauses.

"Yumi." said Ricky

"What Ricky?" Yumi said as she turned around to face him. As she did, Ricky went closer ro her and kissed her for about 5 minutes.

"Ricky....ummm....w-w-w---w-wwwhat just happen?!?!" said Yumi.

"I love you Yumi." said Ricky kissing her again but longer.

***^^^***^^^***^^^***^^^***^^^***^^^***^^^***

Author's Note

Annyeong! This is my first story! Do you all like it so far? I hope you do.^^ Sorry if I made the chapter too short >.<

Please Comment and Subscribe!

***^^^***ChunjiandRickylove