We Meet Again

Love Once

 

          As days pass, the news about BaekHyun’s scandal starts to fade like ash, just like what his CEO predicts. After a brief press conference that his manager delivers, everyone starts backing and gives up on the news. That really cause BaekHyun a relief, He doesn’t want to give up his job right now, now, when he just starts it.

           Although, a fire can’t be stop just by a single blow, actress Kang Yoo Ra starts to put up another fire. Her popularity is probably going down so she use this opportunity to get her back to place, and screwing BaekHyun’s life. BaekHyun is called to his CEO’s office again. I am a dead meat. Real one now, he thinks.

          His CEO bangs his door and sits in front of BaekHyun. BaekHyun is furious and jump a little bit. “Aish, that woman is using this situation to gain popularity,” he claims. BaekHyun just shut his mouth down and listen obediently. “BaekHyun, I think the best way is we play her game,” his CEO mentions. “What? How about the press conference that we have made before? It will ruined the company’s image. We can’t do this,” answers BaekHyun. CEO smiles at him, “We Got Married.”

            “WHAT?” BaekHyun shouts at his CEO, feeling too surprises. “It’s okay, this is the best way. She wants popularity, then we give her the popularity to let her shuts . We can say that we are preparing the We Got Married! Show, so that we could not leak any images or information. Although, a fans has actually catch that.”

              “CEO-nim, a…are you sure?”

              “I’m certain. I’ll call the We Got Married! Team, they will agree at me easily.”

              “Err…CEO-nim?”

***

                “Eonnie~!” shouts HyeJin from the living room. HaeJin jumps at her sister’s scream. She throws the plate she is washing to the basin and directly runs to the living room in panic. “What happened? What happened? What is falling? Who is hurt?” she responded.

                “Eonnie, nothing’s fall. Look at the news!” HyeJin points at the TV. It’s a news about actress Kang Yoo Ra that claims to be in BaekHyun’s picture. She even brings a white coat with her, a fake one of course. “Eonnie, she’s claiming over your photo! She must have done that to gain more popularity. She even dares to contradict SM’s last press conference regarding this matter,” told HyeJin with full spirit. “Ya! Byun HyeJin! You made me jump out of mind, panicking like crazy because of this matter!” shouts HaeJin.

                HaeJin walks back to her room. She closes the door behind her and sighs. Why am I feeling sad? He is just someone who randomly passed me. She leans on the door, feeling helpless. There, she looks at the poster that her sister sticks on the wall. It’s BaekHyun’s. HyeJin is a fans of BaekHyun and this is the first time she ever cares. Then, she took her sister’s iPad and look at her photo collection. “Omo! There were like 1000 photos of BaekHyun here~” she closes spontaneously. She doesn’t want her sister to found out what crazy thing she has done right now.

                HaeJin pass through each photos in her sister’s iPad. She smiles at each of them. What are you smiling at Byun HaeJin?  Her memories then flies back to the moment when BaekHyun grabs her hand and take her to run.

                  The moment when BaekHyun closesher mouth.

                  The moment when BaekHyun take her to his arms.

                  The moment BaekHyun’s hug gets tighter as his fans passed him.

                  It’s all there in her memories, but did BaekHyun think of the same thing?

                  “Byun HaeJin, you were totally dreaming.”

                In the middle of her ‘dream’, HyeJin come rushing, again. “Eonnie, this time, it’s really big news. Look here, quick!” HaeJin follows HyeJin lazily, she is not in the mood anymore. This time it is really BaekHyun’s face on the news. HaeJin smiles at him, she slaps her faces. Stop. She misses him, even when she only has met him once.

                BaekHyun starts talking, “Dear fellow reporters, Kang Yoo Ra’s confession on the photos, it’s true. KYR and I are actually doing our We Got Married! Show together. The reason why my manager did a press conference earlier is avoiding any leakage on my newest program. Since the show will start soon, our directors decided to open up the truth for advertisements benefits too. So, I hope you guys stop spreading false news and just wait for our show.” BaekHyun closes his speaking with a smile and leave the conference room.

                       HaeJin walks back to her room, half alive. In her room, she burst into tears which she can’t even understand the reason.

                   “Eonnie, what happened to you? Why are you crying?” HyeJin bangs at the door. HaeJin wipe her tears and replies, “Who is crying! My head bangs the bed pole, it hurts so much!”

***

                “Hyung, you did good,” Kai pat BaekHyun’s back right after the press conference. BaekHyun only smiles and leaves him alone. “Why is he so sad?” wonders Kai. ChanYeol only watches from distant, finally approaches BaekHyun.

                “Hey, BaekHyun, why are folding your face like origami?” he asks. BaekHyun can’t even answer that. He doesn’t know why is he being so sad claiming Kang Yoo Ra as the girl in the photo.  He thinks about the girl in white coat at all times during the press conference. He sighs heavily and answers, “I don’t know ChanYeol, I think about her.”

                “Her? Who is her?” ChanYeol asks one more time. The girl in white coat. Though, BaekHyun doesn’t answers ChanYeol’s second question and just leave.

                “ChanYeol, I think I need to go to Myeong Dong, I need to clear my head,” BaekHyun claims. “BaekHyun! I am coming with you. The last time you go to Myeong Dong you hug a random girl, now what can happen?” ChanYeol shouts from distant.

                “Ya, ya…You can come with me.”

                As they arrive in Myeong Dong, ChanYeol and BaekHyun walk through the street of Myeong Dong. Happy Virus ChanYeol is clearly enjoying himself with all the items sell in the corner of the street but BaekHyun walks exactly the same way he take the girl that night. BaekHyun leads the way, ChanYeol is just following him. He stops in front of a cosmetic shop, it was the also the exact place where he hugs the girl. “BaekHyun, why are you stopping?” ChanYeol whispers at BaekHyun. He is afraid people might notices them.

                “ChanYeol, I missed her…I think I really fell for that girl in white coat,” BaekHyun sounds so desperate and sad. ChanYeol can’t even really catch his words, he just pat BaekHyun telling him soundly that everything is going to be okay. Just as that, a figure comes pass BaekHyun. He tries hard to remember who is it when he suddenly notices that it is the girl in white coat.

                BaekHyun can’t believe his eyes, he rubs them a couple times but the girl is still there. Doesn’t want to waste any time, BaekHyun spontaneously run to her and pat her shoulder. ChanYeol cries out BaekHyun’s name from a distant but he soon understand what BaekHyun found.  Ah, love…BaekHyunnie Hwaiting!

                “Cheogiyo…Wait! Please wait, Miss!”

             HaeJin walks with no direction, her mind is filled with the thoughts of her feeling to BaekHyun; how is she supposes to meet him again. The crowded Myeong Dong changes to a silent Myeong Dong in her ears. She is clueless, until someone pats her shoulder…

                Ah, the warm hands, she thought. Wait a minute. HaeJin collect her braveness to turn back, and there she found the one she is waiting for. HaeJin covers in surprises, she suddenly feels her eyes is getting wet. Although, she holds it to her mighty so that BaekHyun will not think that she is weird.

                They stare for the next two minutes.

                “I really found you,” BaekHyun whispers finally. He smiles at HaeJin this time, smiles brightly. HaeJin is stuck in two worlds, the conscious and unconscious. She is dying to see that smile for real, not from all the thousand photos in her sister’s iPad. She bows at BaekHyun.

                 Ya, what are you doing? Bowing at him? Are you in a formal meeting with him, Byun HaeJin.  Her head feels more heavier than usual, she is too embarrass to lifts her face again after doing such a weird action in front of BaekHyun, the rookie star.

               She was lucky. She doesn’t have to feel the weird feeling of lifting her head up, before that, BaekHyun pull her hands and take her to his arms; again. HaeJin can’t breathe normally, her heart is pounding one hundred times faster.

                 “Err, BaekHyunssi. If you did this one more time, people will get a clearer photo this time. Your girlfriend will get angry,” HaeJin opens . Pabo! She pulls BaekHyun away with both of her hands. This time, HaeJin is the one who is running away, not BaekHyun.

                  “Excuse me! Miss, what is your name?”

                   Byun Hae Jin.

              HaeJin can’t answers BaekHyun’s question because it will just make things goes worse; at least that is what she thought. Although, the crazy HyeJin always come in the right time.

                Hye Jin is actually watching them closely but she doesn’t want to interrupt her sister, knowing what just happen this morning. She thinks it would be good for her sister to actually meet his prince. So, when BaekHyun asks for her sister’s name and her sister leave, she directly approaches BaekHyun.

                “Oppa, I’m her sister. Don’t be afraid Oppa, I’m just your regular fans,” whispers HyeJin.

                “Ah, de~” BaekHyun answers awkwardly.

                “Here’s the deal. You let me take pictures and get your signature; I will tell you my sister’s name. How’s that?” smiles HyeJin naughtily.

                “How do I know you are not lying?”

                “Want a test? Let me call her right now. Oppa, watch.” HyeJin presses on her sister’s number. Good thing, her sister haven’t walk really far so that HyeJin and BaekHyun can still see her figure.

                “Eonnie, where are you? I’m lost here! Come here, pali~! Ya, eonnie, do you really think you can find BaekHyun Oppa again here?” HyeJin speaks directly, even BaekHyun is surprises by her question. Although, HaeJin is turning around with her phone on her ear.

                She turns around!, thought BaekHyun.

                “Ya, Byun HyeJin! What are you talking about? Where are you, pabo?” answers HaeJin in panic. HyeJin is someone who will cry on small things, she knows it exactly; that’s why it cause her such panic.

                HyeJin puts her phone in loudspeaker so that BaekHyun can hear her voice clearly. She search for me too?

                “Eonnie, meet me in cosmetic shop in front of the ice cream parlor,” and she hangs up the phone. She quickly pulls BaekHyun to the corner of the street, so her sister will not notices them. HyeJin pulls out her Polaroid and says, “Oppa, you trust me now? Now, quick before she notices us!”

                Confused BaekHyun just nods at her and smile at the camera, he quickly put a sign and write on the photo saying, “Thank You, Hye Jin! <3”

                Hye Jin is furious to see the writing, she kissed BaekHyun’s cheek quickly. HyeJin shocks BaekHyun but he is not angry at her, she thinks she is just a cute kid. HyeJin gives him a note and leave quickly for her sister.

Dear Baek Hyun Oppa,

Her name is Byun Hae Jin. ^^ Our family name is actually the same~

PS: I give you her number too, so call her okay? +010144601117

From: Byun Hye Jin <3

                BaekHyun smiles at HyeJin’s note. “That kid…is totally her sister’s loyal betrayal.”       

 

Earlier…

                “HyeJin, I’m going out!”

                “Eonnie, where are you going?”

                “Myeong Dong,” replies HaeJin. Her sister looks at her in full confusion. “Eonnie, are you hoping to meet BaekHyun Oppa in Myeong Dong again?” HyeJin’s words hits HaeJin directly to her face. She doesn’t even know why is she stepping out of her house to go to Myeong Dong. HaeJin covers her forehead with one hand and slowly sitting down.

                “I don’t know HyeJin-a, he is in my mind,” whispers HaeJin.

                HyeJin looks at her sister with a sad face, she take a step closer to her sister and holds her comfortably. She holds her crying sister and pats her shoulder, “It’s okay, eonnie…It’s okay. You are going to Myeong Dong? How about if I am going with you too?”

                “Alright then. It is probably the best.”